6-oxo + DTHC replacement

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I am in the last week of a 6 week cycle of 6-oxo and DTHC. I absolutly loved the results I got off of this stack. I saw a definite increase in definition, good pumps, better focus and desire to train, gain of about 5 pounds, and a huge endurance in the gym. I am very disappointed that 6-oxo is gone and DTHC is going to have to be reformulated.

What is another stack that can most likely have the same effects that these two would give you? I have ran other test boosters and other anti-E's before but this stack was the best I have ever come across.

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
DS Activate Xtreme and Stoked, very popular stack, alot of people recommend it. Ive ran it a few times and made amazing gains every time.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
You can purchase Zima 6-Keto.It is the same compound as 6oxo.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
so how come 6-oxo got banned but you can still buy its compound?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
so how come 6-oxo got banned but you can still buy its compound?
I do not think it is banned but ErgoPharm stopped production on it's 6oxo after the player who tested positive blamed it on 6oxo.You can still get the generic powder a few places.The reason NP does not sell the caps right now is because they had an issue with their provider but they still sell the bulk powder.

Zima seems to be a pretty quality company although they are lesser known than ErgoPharm.

cmoney

Awards
I do not think it is banned but ErgoPharm stopped production on it's 6oxo after the player who tested positive blamed it on 6oxo.You can still get the generic powder a few places.The reason NP does not sell the caps right now is because they had an issue with their provider but they still sell the bulk powder.

Zima seems to be a pretty quality company although they are lesser known than ErgoPharm.
im actually looking for a 6-oxo clone to use for pct along with a serm of course. is zima really a credible company? because like you said, they arent well known and their 6-keto product is fairly cheap. you normally get what you pay for. so i was wondering if i can trust this 6-keto stuff?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I am in the last week of a 6 week cycle of 6-oxo and DTHC. I absolutly loved the results I got off of this stack. I saw a definite increase in definition, good pumps, better focus and desire to train, gain of about 5 pounds, and a huge endurance in the gym. I am very disappointed that 6-oxo is gone and DTHC is going to have to be reformulated.

What is another stack that can most likely have the same effects that these two would give you? I have ran other test boosters and other anti-E's before but this stack was the best I have ever come across.
Not sure i understand what you are saying here. Elaborate please.

DTH was reformulated to be "better".

Ergopharm is done, IMO.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal Formestane and DTHC?? Anyone tried this?? I see people doing TD Form and Activate Xtreme....but never DTHC. I'd imagine it'd be interesting...

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
The combo above would be good if not great. I just finished Formastane by itself and it rocks. DTHC wirh Form would be ridiculous,

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you still buy the 6-oxo that workes? Also what would be another good AI to take? I would like if some could list a few so I can compare prices and reviews. I am thinking of stacking USP Powerful, PES Erase, Primodial TCI AKA D=aparic, and Alpha T-2 along with creaupure. Should I take the AI during the stack or after?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
trione can be had all over the place, the orginal 6 oxo is still floating around and clones as well.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yes formex and DTHC would be a great stack!!!!!

6 oxo and forma are becoming more and more difficult to find.

Luckily I have a stash for the times in need
;)