55yr Old Dude needing an edge.

orevgym1

orevgym1

Awards
55yr old male, 6'2', 2218. Seeking strength gains-any ideas fellas?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I agree. 2100 pounds is a little much. Start making small changes in your diet like not eating small children. The pounds should start dropping.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
55yr old male, 6'2', 2218. Seeking strength gains-any ideas fellas?
i see the guys are giving you a rough time....all in fun, please don't take it personal....

welcome to AM (y)

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In all seriousness....at if you’re having signs of low T, find a dr that’s well versed in testosterone replacement. If you’re levels are too low, you can get on TRT. That would be a route to explore.

Jessterlx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Once again, I can always count on AM to have a thread filled with a bunch of useless replies.
To orevgym1: If you're still connected to this thread, I may be able to help. I'm 61 and I started to make gains again after making a few minor changes. What are you doing now as far as your workout routine and any vitamins/minerals and/or supplements you may be taking?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Once again, I can always count on AM to have a thread filled with a bunch of useless replies.
To orevgym1: If you're still connected to this thread, I may be able to help. I'm 61 and I started to make gains again after making a few minor changes. What are you doing now as far as your workout routine and any vitamins/minerals and/or supplements you may be taking?
once again?

you have a total of 12 posts!!!