550 xd finaflex

Badmofo187

Member
Hey anyone help me out here just started lifting again I'm 28, just bought 550 xd and pure test and pct revolution (black) when do I take this stuff ????

I took 2 pills 550 xd 30 mins prior to workout and took it with pre workout called Hyde , and during my work out took BCAA from cellucor, and then finished with a shake, when do I take pure test and pct revolution during the on cycle with 550 xd??? Or finish 550 xd first in a month and then start pct??? Please can someone help on the timings to take this stuff thanks a lot guys, yeah I'm a newbie but I wanna get toned and look good, thanks guys
 
The pure test and rev black are taken for PCT. Pure test before bed and rev black 3 ed if I remember correct. I'm sure someone from finaflex will chime in.
 
Looks like you jumped the gun brother...make sure you do your research before starting ANYTHING. Pro hormones especially since they can come with some nasty side effects. Luckily for you 550XD is a very mild compound that isn't liver toxic.

On the other items.

REV pcet and Pure Test are to be taken after you finish off the 550XD.

Two REV PCT before bed on an empty stomach.

Three Pure Test twice a day split right hours apart.

How many bottles of 550XD did you get?
 
Hey guys thanks for helping me out, I got one bottle of 550 xd,,,when's a good time to take 550xd? And your saying take 550xd for the whole month and then after 550xd is completely finished like a month later then start taking pct black and pure test, I just took pct black 2 capsules last night before bed.
 
he is saying to take the 550 until its gone. then the day after you run out of 550 you start taking the other products as recommended on the label.
 
thanks a bunch guys, I have another question what's "serm"? And what's a healthy diet, I run a hand slaughtered meat company, chicken, beef, veal, goat, lamb, hotdogs, beef patties, the full line of meat, I don't eat pork, and don't have turkey bacon till November, what's something I can make quick and easy for breakfast lunch and dinner... Thanks for all the help guys
 
thanks a bunch guys, I have another question what's "serm"? And what's a healthy diet, I run a hand slaughtered meat company, chicken, beef, veal, goat, lamb, hotdogs, beef patties, the full line of meat, I don't eat pork, and don't have turkey bacon till November, what's something I can make quick and easy for breakfast lunch and dinner... Thanks for all the help guys

For your own good, if you are asking these questions and want to run a steroid, you really need to do some more research on your own.
 
Yea man. Read this page and make sure you understand what prohormones are and then get your set up and then start. haha. Make sure you know what the product are and do before you put them in your body is my advice.
Invalid Link Removed
 
Back
Top