500 Test Base + Rad 140 or Var or Both?

Jabald

Jabald

Awards
Hello Muscle muffins, beefcakes, and anabolic minds!

Just started my first big boy cycle of 200mg Test C, 2x week Inter muscular (taking half life into account should get me around 500ish a week?)

50mg Anavar ED sublingual
20mg Rad-140 ED sublingual
Hcg 250iu EoD subcutaneous
Exemestane on hand for AI
Enclo for PCT

The only “cycle” I’ve had experience with before this is an ostarine cycle 25mg ED for 12 weeks with proper PCT and had good gains and recomp. (Training, diet, and rest all dialed)

The results I had with the sarms makes me want to add Rad to this real cycle.

BUT

Will the Rad having such a high binding affinity to the androgen receptors, result in way more side effects from test essentially floating around?

Anyone with cycle experience’s input is greatly appreciated!

Thank you guys!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First time I’ve ever been called a muscle muffin. Thanks, I think?

Not sure what you mean about half lives. 200 times 2 is 400 no matter what the half life is. Peaks would be different, but the total is simple math.

Why are you looking at doing those orals sublingual? They absorb fine orally. I’ve never seen sublingual Var either.

As for the Rad, it depends on the side effect you’re talking about. Some things like blood pressure will probably increase more, but Rad should have benefits for the prostate, for example.

Jabald

Jabald

Awards
First time I’ve ever been called a muscle muffin. Thanks, I think?

Not sure what you mean about half lives. 200 times 2 is 400 no matter what the half life is. Peaks would be different, but the total is simple math.

Why are you looking at doing those orals sublingual? They absorb fine orally. I’ve never seen sublingual Var either.

As for the Rad, it depends on the side effect you’re talking about. Some things like blood pressure will probably increase more, but Rad should have benefits for the prostate, for example.
Thanks for the reply Jeremy,

Roger that on the Half life situation; makes sense.
I’ll keep it at 400 for now 2x a week. I have no issues with a 1ML injection.

Doing some research on sublingual vs oral seems like sublingual is the way to go to avoid first pass of the liver and keep the liver toxicity down. Trying to get as much power out of this expensive pharma grade. I turn the anavar into powder in a pill crusher and it completely absorbs after about 5-10 min.

Yeah those are the benefits from Rad I want. Some strength, muscle hardening, prostate protection, etc.

Cheers!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean I guess the RAD addition is okay, but if your first big boy cycle maybe just the test on it's own. At least for the first half then maybe add the Var in toward the end. If you toss the kitchen sink in you won't know which products you are responding well too. 400 test and 350 anavar a week is a pretty solid first run. I would go with that if I were you. Save the RAD for another day. Of course that is just me.

Jabald

Jabald

Awards
I mean I guess the RAD addition is okay, but if your first big boy cycle maybe just the test on it's own. At least for the first half then maybe add the Var in toward the end. If you toss the kitchen sink in you won't know which products you are responding well too. 400 test and 350 anavar a week is a pretty solid first run. I would go with that if I were you. Save the RAD for another day. Of course that is just me.
Thank you for the advice!

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
What is your goal for the cycle? Do you have NAC or TUDCA for liver support?

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Muffin... :D Reddit Muffin? lol Just kidding.

Ok, I have already seen some oral Var (look for "VAR20" and see what you find about ). What I find funny is that VAR20 was sold with an Ostarine or Rad in a stack . but I think it was SOLD OUT in the website today.

If I have more experience . I will opt for injectable var. But my programs can at least try orals. Especially the Sarms,

I have a question for the muffin cooker Jabald the subject of this post.

When you were on ostarine how did it go? Have you had any deletion? What pct to go up?

Take a look at @sns8778 and @Apex_Alchemy For your support.

For my part I always have TUDCA, NAC, milk thistle , Curcumin, Enclo to ensure the journey

Regarding RAD, make sure you don't suffer from the drying out of the joints, since you already have Var in the lot. Where LGD would be a better ally.

You're cooking a little too spicy in all of this.

I don't do a test so my advice stops there! :)

@Mikereyn513 COOKING!

Last edited:
Jabald

Jabald

Awards
Muffin... :D Reddit Muffin? lol Just kidding.

Ok, I have already seen some oral Var (look for "VAR20" and see what you find about ). What I find funny is that VAR20 was sold with an Ostarine or Rad in a stack . but I think it was SOLD OUT in the website today.

If I have more experience . I will opt for injectable var. But my programs can at least try orals. Especially the Sarms,

I have a question for the muffin cooker Jabald the subject of this post.

When you were on ostarine how did it go? Have you had any deletion? What pct to go up?

Take a look at @sns8778 and @Apex_Alchemy For your support.

For my part I always have TUDCA, NAC, milk thistle , Curcumin, Enclo to ensure the journey

Regarding RAD, make sure you don't suffer from the drying out of the joints, since you already have Var in the lot. Where LGD would be a better ally.

You're cooking a little too spicy in all of this.

I don't do a test so my advice stops there! :)

@Mikereyn513 COOKING!
Lol Reddit muffin.

Ostarine cycle was great. Already had a good natural starting point with close to 10 years of lifting, 2 years of basically having a part time job in the gym… It was just what I needed to get a little extra umph. Enclo pct. 2 months on, 2 months off for the “cycle”

I’d give most 80 year olds a run for their money with all the supplements I’m running. I have everything you mentioned but Tudca. Ty for mentioning, I’ll add it.

I’ll watch how the joints respond to my spicy cookin, and will lower the heat if needbe!

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Lol Reddit muffin.

Ostarine cycle was great. Already had a good natural starting point with close to 10 years of lifting, 2 years of basically having a part time job in the gym… It was just what I needed to get a little extra umph. Enclo pct. 2 months on, 2 months off for the “cycle”

I’d give most 80 year olds a run for their money with all the supplements I’m running. I have everything you mentioned but Tudca. Ty for mentioning, I’ll add it.

I’ll watch how the joints respond to my spicy cookin, and will lower the heat if needbe!

Excellent feedback! Thanks for the details sir! 🧁

It makes me happy to see positive opinions on Osta. Most users complain about feeling down...I wonder if it's because they didn't cycle properly or add something else that ruined the stack. Butl ike a certain Smont sayed lol, everyone have different reacts and will have different results. Glad it worked out for you!
I'm on LGD at the moment and I feel good about it! I will try Ostarine after LGD is off. Around August.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
My goal is a cut, but not very aggressive. Don’t need to be peeled. Rather save all the tissue I can in the early stages of enhancement.
Just use the test if cutting. You likely don't even need 500. Even 300 would probably be plenty. In a future cycle try test + var or test + rad. Once you know how each oral is separate combine if you wish. No need to take that much stuff for a cut unless you are super muscular. More drugs will not make you cut faster and it doesn't take much to hold lean tissue.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just use the test if cutting. You likely don't even need 500. Even 300 would probably be plenty. In a future cycle try test + var or test + rad. Once you know how each oral is separate combine if you wish. No need to take that much stuff for a cut unless you are super muscular. More drugs will not make you cut faster and it doesn't take much to hold lean tissue.
Just want to second everything said here. Just test now, then choose one oral at the end if you are very impatient, then use the other the next blast. But 400/wk is more than enough gas to hold all your muscle.

Also, I identify as an Anabolic Bagel 🥯

Jabald

Jabald

Awards
Just want to second everything said here. Just test now, then choose one oral at the end if you are very impatient, then use the other the next blast. But 400/wk is more than enough gas to hold all your muscle.

Also, I identify as an Anabolic Bagel 🥯
Dear Mr Anabolic Bagel,

What if I said I’d like to put on a little more muscle while trying to lean out? Still include some orals?

Or would a better move just be to just go for a cut and then bulk when the time comes?

I really think I’m just addicted to drugs and want more 😅 MORE!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dear Mr Anabolic Bagel,

What if I said I’d like to put on a little more muscle while trying to lean out? Still include some orals?

Or would a better move just be to just go for a cut and then bulk when the time comes?

I really think I’m just addicted to drugs and want more 😅 MORE!
Pick one goal or your going to be severely disappointed. If your abs are not defined then you should be cutting and if your already lean then bulk.

Also, pretty sure 200mg 2x week is 400

200+200=🤔➕️👨‍🔬🚀 x the halflife in
June- 🍆👌 + the wind chill factor😮💨 idk maybe it is 500

Jabald

Jabald

Awards
Pick one goal or your going to be severely disappointed. If your abs are not defined then you should be cutting and if your already lean then bulk.

Also, pretty sure 200mg 2x week is 400

200+200=🤔➕️👨‍🔬🚀 x the halflife in
June- 🍆👌 + the wind chill factor😮💨 idk maybe it is 500
Hahahaha Okay Meatcicle, Deal. Summer cut, winter bulk it is.
If u factor in the creatine Maybe the test levels will be closer to 600!!!🤣

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hahahaha Okay Meatcicle, Deal. Summer cut, winter bulk it is.
If u factor in the creatine Maybe the test levels will be closer to 600!!!🤣
Meatcicle? That's a negative, I'm a meat popsicle
Screenshot_20230617_204802_Google.jpg

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everything stated above☝ especially the part that says more drugs does not mean you'll get cut faster. I already know that and I still catch myself doing it anyways

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh my bad there i go assuming your gender and everything

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dear Mr Anabolic Bagel,

I really think I’m just addicted to drugs and want more MORE!
I actually almost typed this: there’s a good chance you’ll build some muscle as well on 400 test. It’s a huge upgrade in firepower from Ostarine, and your muscles are going to swell up even while cutting! It’s more than enough to get juicy jacked right now.