5 Reviewers Needed for 3 NootropicsUnlimited Products EACH!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Nootropics Unlimited is looking for FIVE members to review THREE products each. We know there are quite a few people here interested researching nootropics, and want to prove to you all the quality we have to offer. To sweeten the pot, anyone who posts a video review will also get a 4th product, no strings attached. For those of you who find the catalog of products to be overwhelming, here's my personal recurring orders (don't judge me 😉).

Dihexa Liquid
Dapoxetine Liquid (stacked with...)
Tadalafil Citrate Powder
Tianeptine Sodium Caps

REQUIREMENTS
21+
Must review all 3 products in review section
Must read disclaimer

DISCLAIMER
OUR PRODUCTS ARE MEANT FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY, AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION OR APPLICATION. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPPLYING THEIR OWN ANIMAL SUBJECTS AS WELL AS COMPLYING WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE LAWS.

Last edited:

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wow, definitely interested in this. Lots of stuff I’ve used, and lots more that I havent! Honestly not sure I could choose the 3 right now as there’s probably 10 I’d have to limit it down from. Could they be any product in the catalog, or strictly “nootropic” by definition?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome. I’m thinking TUDCA, tamoxifen, and either phenibut or CBN right now, but would have to evaluate the entire catalog
I get it man, there's a ton to look through. I have the tamoxifen and tudca in my cabinet right now 😁. And don't overlook powders because of a perceived difficulties with dosing. You get the best bang for your buck with powder, as well as complete control of exactly how much you are dosing your subject with.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would be down to give my subject some items

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had to google most of these ???

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In on the tianeptine. Tried it when Vicaine was around. Always been interested in it solo.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In on the tianeptine. Tried it when Vicaine was around. Always been interested in it solo.
It's helped my studies in the topic of pain management tremendously when kratom wasn't enough to get the results I needed.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I get it man, there's a ton to look through. I have the tamoxifen and tudca in my cabinet right now 😁. And don't overlook powders because of a perceived difficulties with dosing. You get the best bang for your buck with powder, as well as complete control of exactly how much you are dosing your subject with.
How does your subject take those two powders? I’m aware there’s lots of ways, but just curious about preferences. I can’t imagine tudca tasting good, so either would cap it or use oblate discs to appease my subject.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got some stuff coming from the kratom promo, but will most likely be purchasing some phenibut to compare to my current site i buy from.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Actually, after much deliberation, I’ve decided that if chosen as an independent researcher, I would like to research the TUDCA, CBD sweet orange sublingual spray, and CBG (either liquid isolate or sublingual spray) :)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How does your subject take those two powders? I’m aware there’s lots of ways, but just curious about preferences. I can’t imagine tudca tasting good, so either would cap it or use oblate discs to appease my subject.
I was actually making two separate statements there. I've got tudca caps and tamox tabs

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd like to hear what you guys would like to try most!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, if you're on Facebook, don't forget to like our Facebook page to enter to win a Mystery Box! It's so mysterious, I have no idea what the hell is in it! 🤣

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's helped my studies in the topic of pain management tremendously when kratom wasn't enough to get the results I needed.
I have a female rat with a torn ACL. Fell off a motorbike in Thailand. Goes in for surgery soon. I will have to pick some up for here.

My main rats in it for the mood boost.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The exemestane powder is excellent. Might we see enclomiphene from Nootropics Unlimited in the future?
We're always looking to expand our catalog, and we do that by taking suggestions like these 👍

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've taken note of my subject having insomnia and eating problems both of which I believe the mk677 can help, as well as some raloxifene to help mitigate a little gyno flare up and the third would be some SR9009 I believe my patient would benefit greatly from this as well.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cmon yall, we have SO much to offer and are asking very little in return! I'm trying to spread some love!

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you are willing to take a risk on a new guy, I would be in for tamoxifen, cardarine, and TUDCA. I have been eying the first two for very specific purposes, and in todays world, we could all use a little liver support.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely be able to run a meticulous log on 3 of your products. I have experience with other nootropics as well.
Ashwaghanda
Phenibut
Phenylpiracetam
Adrafinil
Hyperazine
Rhodolia Rosa
Noopept
TUDCA
And a few others!

Last edited:
Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know everyone is googling over the black Friday deals. But don't neglect your rat! Here is an opportunity to allow your rat to sample some great products from a board sponsor!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know everyone is googling over the black Friday deals. But don't neglect your rat! Here is an opportunity to allow your rat to sample some great products from a board sponsor!
Full sized products at that!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 199630

Nootropics Unlimited is looking for FIVE members to review THREE products each. We know there are quite a few people here interested researching nootropics, and want to prove to you all the quality we have to offer. To sweeten the pot, anyone who posts a video review will also get a 4th product, no strings attached. For those of you who find the catalog of products to be overwhelming, here's my personal recurring orders (don't judge me ).

Dihexa Liquid
Dapoxetine Liquid (stacked with...)
Tadalafil Citrate Powder
Tianeptine Sodium Caps

REQUIREMENTS
21+
Must review all 3 products in review section
Must read disclaimer

DISCLAIMER
OUR PRODUCTS ARE MEANT FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY, AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION OR APPLICATION. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPPLYING THEIR OWN ANIMAL SUBJECTS AS WELL AS COMPLYING WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE LAWS.

I would definitely be able to run a meticulous log on 3 of your products. I have experience with other nootropics as well.
Ashwaghanda
Phenibut
Phenylpiracetam
Adrafinil
Hyperazine
Rhodolia Rosa
Noopept
TUDCA
And a few others!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I could give reviews on some products. More troubling though, is the numerous attempts made to reach anyone at NU, to no avail, and some very concerning practices regarding public posts being disregarded at best, deleted at worst. How about one of your reps get back to me privately before I go making everything public eh?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow I’m definitely in for this. Such a huge catalog and hard just to choose 3

But some sound perfect for me right now

Limitless
cardirine
Ligandrol

I do detailed logs and daily updates.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could give reviews on some products. More troubling though, is the numerous attempts made to reach anyone at NU, to no avail, and some very concerning practices regarding public posts being disregarded at best, deleted at worst. How about one of your reps get back to me privately before I go making everything public eh?
Yes I love waking up to ultimatum and threats.

"Listen to me now as my natty test is causing me to rage!"

Bro get out of here with that. Who give a dang if your post go unanswered look at your tactics.. I sure as heck wouldn't reply to you I'd say take your business else where. People have lives and are probably busy.....

Much love homie hopefully you learn to communicate without threats, fear or intimidation nobody like to be extorted

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Manners ? Please and Thank you go a long way.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough @Burnfire

Without all the details I can't expect anyone to understand.

I do wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving, full bellies, and lots to give thanks for.

Apologies if my "tactics" offended. Was meant to be a last ditch effort to reach out after exhausting all other avenues. For weeks. But I'll go ahead and "get outta here with that"

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fair enough @Burnfire

Without all the details I can't expect anyone to understand.

I do wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving, full bellies, and lots to give thanks for.

Apologies if my "tactics" offended. Was meant to be a last ditch effort to reach out after exhausting all other avenues. For weeks. But I'll go ahead and "get outta here with that"

Like I said brother nothing but love. My thing is this is a topic for 5 trials for 3 different products right... if there is something you need to share do it man but make a new thread. If something is going on bring it to light. I just don't want to derail his thread.

Have a good Thanksgiving as well brother. We are teaching the kids that this year we have no money for all the big foods so were making manwhich which they love more than anything and showing them it's about giving thanks and not hiding from an invisible virus and seeing the ones you love.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, a little bit about what I do and how I do it. I'm the guy you can reach out to to regarding something being wrong with your experience with any of the brands I represent. Mistakes happen and we fix them, but sometimes, bullshit happens, and I have to do a little more fixing than usual. This is true about both sides-- consumer and supplier. There are a couple of things I want you to understand before inviting you to message me.

1. Ultimatums are a surefire way to get the worst possible outcome. If you feel that there's something that needs to be made public, please do it asap.

2. Sounds like you're talking about social media, yeah? Look into FB's ranking algorithm and you'll see that every single post made by ANYONE, no matter the content affects the page in ways you wouldn't imagine. It may not be as malicious as you think.

That said, always feel free to reach out to me first. It's why I'm here.

Last edited:
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm going to let this run until Saturday. I'm sick and that way I don't have to start anything new 😂

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to let this run until Saturday. I'm sick and that way I don't have to start anything new 😂
Hope you feel better soon !

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Must say your catalog is mind numbing big. I keep looking through it and see something new. That’s some awesome dedication to bring products out to people.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Must say your catalog is mind numbing big. I keep looking through it and see something new. That’s some awesome dedication to bring products out to people.
We try to be as close to a one-stop shop as possible 😉

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd possibly be interested in Noopept , tudca, and ru58841

however it says transdermal , does it have an absorption system or just mixed normally with pg and alcohol?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

however it says transdermal , does it have an absorption system or just mixed normally with pg and alcohol?

Looking into this now.