.5 mg fin vs 1 mg fin daily. Hair loss

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
.5 mg fin vs 1 mg fin daily? Hair loss
On trt. So was on fin for 7 months at 1 mg a day. Didn't notice much but I do believe I was shedding less. Did a primo cycle and obviously the fin didn't combat that so shedding a bit during that.

Didn't really notice any sides except I feel like I wasn't as muscular on the fin. Not sure if placebo affect or what and I would have less morning wood. So switched to 1 mg EOD. Shedding stayed. Switched to .5 mgs EOD and shedding slowed down a bit but sides feel way better.

Now not sure if it's still beneficial being on .5 mgs after doing 1 mg for so long or should I got back to the 1 mg a day.

Any help would be appreciated!

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Primo has lessened libido reported on quite a few. If you look it's semi common in the forums. I use .5 fin. Supposedly roughly 90 percent as effective... even .25 mg is not a huge drop in effectiveness but the pills are to small to split imo

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Primo has lessened libido reported on quite a few. If you look it's semi common in the forums. I use .5 fin. Supposedly roughly 90 percent as effective... even .25 mg is not a huge drop in effectiveness but the pills are to small to split imo
Yea my biggest thing is I don't want it to hinder gains in the gym. Hence why I want to drop it down to .5 mgs

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yea my biggest thing is I don't want it to hinder gains in the gym. Hence why I want to drop it down to .5 mgs
Then do it. 1 mg vs 5mg, don't mean .5, is very little benefit from the studies. Less seems to very effective in this. Dut is the next step but I wouldn't take it.

.5 fin Ed, 5mg minoxidil Ed personally