<-5 Day Get Diesel Sale At Nutraplanet!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Unleaded prices are up, oil is up, but DIESEL prices are down.....AND FOR 5 DAYS ONLY (Oct. 24th to Oct. 28th) there will be an unheard off GET DIESEL SALE at Nutraplanet.com:

If you have use DIESEL TEST Hardcore (or any version of DIESEL TEST in the past) or NOS ETHER you know these are two of the best products in their respected categories, if not the best natural test booster and Creatine/Nitric Oxide products.

You can search here at AM or bb.com for reviews.......

You don’t want to miss this sale. This is your chance to get your hands on two products (no max. to order quantity) at ridiculously low prices of under $35 each.

Get the word out.......Are you Diesel?

write up
DIESEL TEST Hardcore

write up
NOS ETHER

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Damn, mabye I need something for concentration!. Hahaha. You think Diesel Test Hardcore would help with that?
I dont know about concentration as in skimming over stuff, but training intensity will be up.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know about concentration as in skimming over stuff, but training intensity will be up.
Well I am mostly interested in icreasing libido. Mine is really low. I have tried a few other products. RPM works pretty good but after the first week the libido diminishes quickly. I love it for its other effects though. I just really want something for straight libido. Same thing with USP Labs Powerful, it worked for libidio but after the first week the effects of increased libidio were gone. So my libido is extremely low and I have tried a bunch of different products and they work for the first week as far as libido increases but that goes away within the end of the first week.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well I am mostly interested in icreasing libido. Mine is really low. I have tried a few other products. RPM works pretty good but after the first week the libido diminishes quickly. I love it for its other effects though. I just really want something for straight libido. Same thing with USP Labs Powerful, it worked for libidio but after the first week the effects of increased libidio were gone. So my libido is extremely low and I have tried a bunch of different products and they work for the first week as far as libido increases but that goes away within the end of the first week.
DT Hardcore works really well for libido (eventhough its an excellent test booster also), you can search diesel test hardcore at bb.com for logs, there also were a few threads here.

Ive had some people have to reduce their dosage to 4 a day because the libido increase was to much for them (thats no bs thats in the logs, as such with reaperx's log).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DT Hardcore works really well for libido (eventhough its an excellent test booster also), you can search diesel test hardcore at bb.com for logs, there also were a few threads here.

Ive had some people have to reduce their dosage to 4 a day because the libido increase was to much for them (thats no bs thats in the logs, as such with reaperx's log).
Are there any testers that were close to my age though?. I have seen a lot of guys reporting good results from test boosters but they have been in there early to late 20's. Understand it is just hard for me to believe because nothing has really worked for me. I guess I'll just have to search through the logs, unless you can tell me someones name to search that is 35 years or older...?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Are there any testers that were close to my age though?. I have seen a lot of guys reporting good results from test boosters but they have been in there early to late 20's. Understand it is just hard for me to believe because nothing has really worked for me. I guess I'll just have to search through the logs, unless you can tell me someones name to search that is 35 years or older...?
I dont have time for all that, but yeah there are tons of DTH logs at bb.com, just search DIESEL TEST Hardcore:

http://forum.bodybuilding. com/showthread.php?t=3993913

this guy is 42, I got a thread over there with all the DTH logs on one page, but dont have time to look for it.

f-it, here you go, gotta go:

http://forum.body building.com/showthread.php?t=4139613&page=5&post#128

DIESEL TEST has been out for over 2 years now, if it didnt work for people who actually need it (males over 30 years old) I would have reformulated it. But it does work for people of all ages.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You can also try Coq DIESEL instead, but with the DTH sale, its up 2 you, why not get more from the product than just libido gains for $4 more (with the sale price). But Coq DIESEL will probably give you better boners than DTH.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Nos Ether looks great chuck, I love the choice of sweetner, banaba and ingredients to actually make me more hydrated instead of less hydrated. It's amazing slamming down 1lt of drink only to find you need to chase it with 2lt of water just to get the sick feeling out of your gut. Nos Ether is in my cart.
Thanks Chuck

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Nos Ether looks great chuck, I love the choice of sweetner, banaba and ingredients to actually make me more hydrated instead of less hydrated. It's amazing slamming down 1lt of drink only to find you need to chase it with 2lt of water just to get the sick feeling out of your gut. Nos Ether is in my cart.
Thanks Chuck
Yeah I acturally drink less water during the day when im on ETHER....but it doesnt have glycerol so you dont get "water ballon" weight gains.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate those water balloon gains. It makes me feel like an 8 year old out growing his clothes the way it makes me fill my shirts out.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Great promo CD, I will definitely pick up the Diesel Test.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Water gains = Puff. Real gains = Buff.

I'll take the later any day.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can also try Coq DIESEL instead, but with the DTH sale, its up 2 you, why not get more from the product than just libido gains for $4 more (with the sale price). But Coq DIESEL will probably give you better boners than DTH.
Thanks for your help. I will definitely check these products out!.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I almost picked up another bottle of tribuloid last night, but held off.

Will give DTH a try for comparison purposes.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Responded very well.

Within a few days libido was significantly higher than normal.

Didnt really have any gym gains though.
well you should respond very, very, very well to DTH..........and see gains in the gym and with ur lean muscle to fat ratio.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Im just letting everyone know if you pass up on this chance to get NOS ETHER and Diesel Test Hardcore under $35 each, you are missing out........esp. with that price on NOS ETHER. Right now I dont feel there is any creatine product, or creatine/NO combo product that produces better results than NOS ETHER.

Not many reviews or hype about GET DIESEL on AM because we dont market to 17 year olds and our labels dont glow in the dark, but are products are legit.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/72824-get-diesel-nos.html

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow 34.99?!? That's nuts, I had just picked up a tub at the already lowered price, making me break out the wallet once again.

I'll probably have to pick up 2 more for later on, more than worth it. I suggest everyone tries at least 1 bottle at this price.

(speaking of NOS ether if it was unclear...)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got two bottles of DTH. Looking forward to it. I already had two bottles of Noveldex XT lined up in my closet, for my less then impressive cycle of HD liquigels. Sad to say I'm hoping my PCT will out perform my actual cycle :icon_lol: I don't think the HD liquigels require PCT, but I opted to error on the safe side.

This might be a dumb question but I'm still new to this. Now the Noveldex XT says not to exceed 8 weeks of continual use. Does that also apply to DTH? I'm not sure if I read that anywhere on this thread.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Good thing this promo will still be up when I go home. NOS Ether will for sure be mine. I've been waiting to try it for ages, but I'm so damn cheap. Should be fun. :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I've tried D-Ribose before, about 2 years ago, but I just ended up buying $60 of sweetener. I was so damn convinced that D-Ribose would go well with my creatine, but my experienced sucked. However, the "bioavailable-Ribose" I was reading about in the NOS ether was really intriguing. I would have bought some when I ordered my DTH if I hadn't already got my Kilo of CEE last week and I still have plenty of Kre-Alkalyn to currently go through.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ready.......set..........go!

Sale has officially started and if you order and it says "Items cannot ship" its because they set their inventory 2 low in the system, just check back tomorrow. The sale is while supplies last or till Sunday.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/95/list.html

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just got two bottles of DTH. Looking forward to it. I already had two bottles of Noveldex XT lined up in my closet, for my less then impressive cycle of HD liquigels. Sad to say I'm hoping my post cycle therapy will out perform my actual cycle :icon_lol: I don't think the HD liquigels require PCT, but I opted to error on the safe side.

This might be a dumb question but I'm still new to this. Now the Noveldex XT says not to exceed 8 weeks of continual use. Does that also apply to DTH? I'm not sure if I read that anywhere on this thread.
If ur stacking the DTH with the Noveldex XT you will have a good PCT, you might want to take about 2/3 or 1/2 the rec. dosage on the noveldex tho' if using 5/6 DTH per day

No on the directions for DTH you basically run it until you stop responding. Ive been getting the exact same results as I did in July now and its 3 months straight for me on DT Hardcore, actually I feel more of an "instant" libido boost after taking 2 tabs, and I dont think it affects my pumps and training intensity until I skip a dose.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Good thing this promo will still be up when I go home. NOS Ether will for sure be mine. I've been waiting to try it for ages, but I'm so damn cheap. Should be fun. :)
Yeah thats one of the reasons Im doing this promo. With the reduced prices of DTH and NOS ETHER (both under $45), sales have went up, but I want to put the 2 in some people hands that want the best out, but just cant afford it at any cost. Its like selling SLR mercedes for $30K for 5 days only.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats one of the reasons Im doing this promo. With the reduced prices of DTH and NOS ETHER (both under $45), sales have went up, but I want to put the 2 in some people hands that want the best out, but just cant afford it at any cost. Its like selling SLR mercedes for $30K for 5 days only.
It's also a great idea because the people that do take advantage of this sale will realize that the products are worth the money. I've only tried R4W from GD, but it was/is my favorite supplement to date. I am VERY confident that these products will deliver (from ingredients/reviews) as well.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
It's also a great idea because the people that do take advantage of this sale will realize that the products are worth the money. I've only tried R4W from GD, but it was/is my favorite supplement to date. I am VERY confident that these products will deliver (from ingredients/reviews) as well.
hey glad to hear you liked r4w.

Now-a-days people dont really care what works really really well because there are enough low price products that "get the job done." Also most people in the gym are not in there training balls to the wall so they see reason in spending $10 more for a stonger product if "entry level" gets the job done.......so for 5 days.....Im dong "entry level" prices on some "next level" products.

-Chuck

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can stack the Noveldex XT with the DTH!!! I thought I was just going to have to let my Noveldex XT sit in the closet and collect dust until my next cycle on something that requires PCT.

You've been on it since JULY and you're still feeling an effect! I might have to buy two more bottles if I can run this for a long time.

I intend on taking 6 per day of the DTH. You're saying I should be taking half the recommeneded dose amount of the Noveldex XT then?

Thanks for the reply by the way. I read in another thread about someone doing somewhat of an intro log on DTH. He said he took the DTH on an empty stomach. Is that the best way to ingest it then?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I can stack the Noveldex XT with the DTH!!! I thought I was just going to have to let my Noveldex XT sit in the closet and collect dust until my next cycle on something that requires post cycle therapy.

You've been on it since JULY and you're still feeling an effect! I might have to buy two more bottles if I can run this for a long time.

I intend on taking 6 per day of the DTH. You're saying I should be taking half the recommeneded dose amount of the Noveldex XT then?
Thanks for the reply by the way. I read in another thread about someone doing somewhat of an intro log on DTH. He said he took the DTH on an empty stomach. Is that the best way to ingest it then?
If stacking with noveldex xt, u can use 1/2 to 2/3 or 2/4 the noveldex xt dosage if going full dosage of DTH.

Yeah empty stomach, the tabs are enteric coated. Its all in the directions.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do. I've been digging through all the DTH threads I could find and pretty much found all the answers I wanted about DTH dosing.

You don't think the Nov XT combined with the DTH will be too much? I'm done as all get out to try it, don't get me wrong. I suppose I don't understand their technical differences enough to reason why they ought to be combined. It is my understanding they produce similar effects, inhibits estrogen, increase testosterone, with some unfounded assumption on my part that the DTH will simply be a better product (which is why I bought it in the first place when I already had Nov XT waiting in the closet).

Muscle physiology I understand. My degree is in Kinesiology, however, all this supplementation science is new to me with the exception of the basics (creatine, Beta-Alanine, Leucine, glutamine, ways to increase insulin post exercise, yadda yadda yadda). But all this prohormone related science is a new venture for me, so I apologize for questions that may seem obvious to you, but I do appreciate the help.

Combining DTH and Nov XT is okay then? I've been digging through threads and internet literature and what not, which I think is part of the process, but its still all a bit confusing.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
You don't think the Nov XT combined with the DTH will be too much?
Nov XT is an ATD product which inhibits libido in a lot of users.

If you are going to stack with a anti-estrogen I would suggest a 6-bromo AI instead - like Rebound Reloaded or Hyperdrol X2, or go with topical formestane ( eform ).

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Nov XT is an ATD product which inhibits libido in a lot of users.

If you are going to stack with a anti-estrogen I would suggest a 6-bromo AI instead - like Rebound Reloaded or Hyperdrol X2, or go with topical formestane ( eform ).
i think he has the nov xt already.

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
I absolutely love DTH and NOS ether, they are easily two of the best products out there. I can't wait to stock up!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the tips FrankJ, but Chuck is right. I already have The Nov XT (and I was just notified my DTH just got shipped!), but I appreciate the advice. I don't really need a hardcore PCT, I'm only coming off HD liqui gels. The reason I wanted to know if it'd be effective to stack the DTH with the Nov XT was because I already had the Nov XT lined up as my PCT, but then this kick @$$ deal for DTH popped up and I had to get in on it, which leaves me in my dilemma. Do I just save and hold out on using my Nov XT for a later period, or go ahead and run that with the DTH. If so, why?

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Do I just save and hold out on using my Nov XT for a later period, or go ahead and run that with the DTH. If so, why?
Well I will repeat my previous post - maybe that will help you decide.

A lot of users had their libido absolutely crushed when running ATD, which is the primary component in Nov XT.

Personally I dont see the point in stacking a libido enhancer with a libido crusher. Sure you might make more gains at the gym, but like I said - there are other, better, estrogen antagonizers that dont crush your libido that will equal those gains.

ryan6f7

Awards
this is a question for chuck. im wondering how many bottles of dth to order for a 2 month cycle. im 6'7" 285 lbs so i was wondering if i need more than the 6 tabs a day due to my size?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
this is a question for chuck. im wondering how many bottles of dth to order for a 2 month cycle. im 6'7" 285 lbs so i was wondering if i need more than the 6 tabs a day due to my size?
No, test boosters shouldnt varry on size, more on if you have used prosteroids in the past (then you tend to need a higher dose).

If you run 6 a day u need 3 bottles, 4 a day, 2 bottles. Most people take 5 tabs a day, some 6. I know a powerlifter taking 8 tabs a day but he's stuck in the "more is better" mode.

I would just go with 6 a day, unless u always use 50% more of herbal products at ur size then go with 8 a day.

ryan6f7

Awards
thanks, ive never taken a natural test booster before and its been almost 2 years since ive used prohormones and i dont want to mess with them again and ive read good things on dth and want to give'er a spin

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a lot for clearing that up FrankJ. I need to order one more bottle DTH and I'll plan on buying Rebound Reloaded or Hyperdrol X2 as you suggested.

I'll hold off on the Nov XT for another time.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my 3rd bottle so I can run a full dose for 8 weeks.

Time to kick back before I'm yoked but homeless

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for clearing that up FrankJ. I need to order one more bottle DTH and I'll plan on buying Rebound Reloaded or Hyperdrol X2 as you suggested.

I'll hold off on the Nov XT for another time.
who makes rebound reloaded?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i posted this below on another thread in the nutraplanet section but I just want to let you guys know so your not upset when you cant order DTH till sunday night:

Im not a BS'er you guys know that, but DIESEL TEST hardcore will probably be sold out by thur. night or mid-day friday. It wont be back ordered....it will just remain out of stock until monday when the price goes back to $43 something.

NOS ETHER should make it till sunday night but we will see, DTH is just selling like some new form of crack with this sale.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i posted this below on another thread in the nutraplanet section but I just want to let you guys know so your not upset when you cant order DTH till sunday night:

Im not a BS'er you guys know that, but DIESEL TEST hardcore will probably be sold out by thur. night or mid-day friday. It wont be back ordered....it will just remain out of stock until monday when the price goes back to $43 something.

NOS ETHER should make it till sunday night but we will see, DTH is just selling like some new form of crack with this sale.

that's cuz its good shlt. I'm gonna order a few bottles tommorow. Hell, for its current price I'd pay for it, but with the discount sign me in.

I've been looking at NOS ETHER for awhile, but I'm tempted to just boogie up on all the DTH I can get my hands on.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

the only thing that b.s. in logs does is tarnish your name.

This is for me, but I noticed the best way to take DTH is 30min prior to a meal. I tried after a meal, etc, etc, but I've found through:

2x DT 2040
2x DT 2010
3x Trib Test
1x Raw Test

that taking the tablets not 15min, but 30min prior to a meal works the best.

I'll probably run 2x Three Kings stack back to back doing something nuts like this:

2 DTH+1 TT xtreme
-----5.5 hrs later-----
2 DTH+1 TT xtreme
-----5.5 hrs later-----
2 DTH+1 TT xtreme
-----5.5 hrs later-----

2 cycles back to back.

no cycling at all. Uh-huh better believe it.