5-10mg Dbol morning micro dose plus clomid in evening? No shutdown?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will just say that i cant imagine taking clomid for any considerable amount of time.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just remembered, the old pulsing article here that got mentioned was by Dr. D I believe and it was about how/why he felt Superdrol is optimal for pulsing. Shorter half life, very strong, fairly cheap, no estrogen conversion or PR activity, and the big thing was pulsing avoided much of the side effects of blasting SD for 3-4 weeks by spreading it out over 5-6 weeks.

Side effect mitigation for similar net gains was the goal of pulsing, NOT avoiding shutdown ultimately. He still recommended a full PCT after about 6 weeks because, well, it was found to be necessary.

A guy could spend $60 on a bottle of SD and a research SERM at the time & get 6 weeks of solid performance enhancement and some real gains, with low sides and no ancillaries needed to control things like bp, estrogen, bloat, liver support because the breaks in dosing helped the body keep up with things.
yes had a roommAte that did this back in day with “mdrol” 2on 2off got hyuuge and he had reported “no sides”. At the time he has said “just taking some supplement mdrol” btw no pct either.. pfffft

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I
yes had a roommAte that did this back in day with “mdrol” 2on 2off got hyuuge and he had reported “no sides”. At the time he has said “just taking some supplement mdrol” btw no pct either.. pfffft
I guess there is a lot more wiggle room when you are 19. Body is simply more resilient.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
All this effort to change the mind of one noob ️. Thanks guys. I'll just blast.
Damn, i was actually looking forward to seeing progress and bloods from your morning dbol routine, i was skeptical but open minded to the idea. But if wiser heads have prevailed i can't argue with that

jorelldye

Awards
Damn, i was actually looking forward to seeing progress and bloods from your morning dbol routine, i was skeptical but open minded to the idea. But if wiser heads have prevailed i can't argue with that
I've done 1 on, 1 off for a few days with 100mg clomid and I can already feel the partial shutdown. Test production does kick on by early morning (I can feel it like a warm blanket), but I'm getting that ball soreness from gonadal under-work. Swinging down from DBOL euphoria to clomid hell every other day is enough of a deterrent on its own.

I'm just guessing since I'm not doing daily bloods, but it makes alot more sense to start with superdrol. Hyde's warning about the estrogenicity of dbol might be manifesting. Even with an AI, it's probably too wet. I'm using 100mg of clomid and it has no effect until 3am.

I need clomid to work on my pct, so the fellow above is right. I shouldn't be slamming 100mg for months.

That methylestradiol is the reason I got so damned fat on my 1 mo of DBOL. At least I don't get tits.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think a better idea would be to do a stupidly short but properly (20-40mg a day) dbol cycle, like 2-4 weeks and simply recover normally.

I have done it before with test prop when i was stupid and just wanted ro see what would happen. I ran test prop for 2 weeks, yes 2 weeks. Then took 4 doses of clomid, 50mg, 4 days, thats all. Didnt get bloodwork but i stayed full and didnt start losing strength, hence i can say that 2 weeks wasnt enough to cause recovery issues.

jorelldye

Awards
I think a better idea would be to do a stupidly short but properly (20-40mg a day) dbol cycle, like 2-4 weeks and simply recover normally.

I have done it before with test prop when i was stupid and just wanted ro see what would happen. I ran test prop for 2 weeks, yes 2 weeks. Then took 4 doses of clomid, 50mg, 4 days, thats all. Didnt get bloodwork but i stayed full and didnt start losing strength, hence i can say that 2 weeks wasnt enough to cause recovery issues.
That's intriguing. But is 2 weeks on, 4 weeks off better than 2 months on, 4 months off?

jorelldye

Awards
Bruh this ain’t Reddit or the “YouTube comments section” …We keep it a stack
That would set this forum apart from the rest then. Thank you for the respect my guy.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's intriguing. But is 2 weeks on, 4 weeks off better than 2 months on, 4 months off?
Its not, but it is an option if you dont want to do a normal, proper cycle.

From my experience 8-10 week cycle is optimal if we are talking longer esters like E. Gains are best between week 3-6, soow down by 7, 8 and you are barely milking anything by 10.

But your body may be different. I see nothing wrong with 6 week cycles if esters used are short (or orals).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its not, but it is an option if you dont want to do a normal, proper cycle.

From my experience 8-10 week cycle is optimal if we are talking longer esters like E. Gains are best between week 3-6, soow down by 7, 8 and you are barely milking anything by 10.

But your body may be different. I see nothing wrong with 6 week cycles if esters used are short (or orals).
That is why you titrate the dose up progressively/add or rotate to stronger compounds the longer you intend to be on.

If you keep things static, expect largely static results after the body reaches its new homeostasis.

BigCatdaddy

Awards

I've thought about this with a transdermal Trestolone. 2 weeks on and 2 off for about 3 months. More for athletic performance than bodybuilding gains.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've thought about this with a transdermal Trestolone. 2 weeks on and 2 off for about 3 months. More for athletic performance than bodybuilding gains.
Trest is very suppressive. I would rather use anavar or turinabol for such a feat, and they are both great for athleticism i hear. Plan ni ng to use one of thosr adjunct to test my next cycle, probably tbol.

jorelldye

Awards
I just fired 1cc into my ass so here goes. Cheers boys.

Last edited:

BigCatdaddy

Awards
Trest is very suppressive. I would rather use anavar or turinabol for such a feat, and they are both great for athleticism i hear. Plan ni ng to use one of thosr adjunct to test my next cycle, probably tbol.
That's why I was thinking 2 weeks on 2 weeks Clomid.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
But then so is pulsing - in fact worse.
Maybe, I have no experience on either (unless you count using Epiandro preWO here and there as pulsing). Many say Trest makes them feel awesome while on and pretty bad when coming off. And as Cro mentioned Trest is known for heavy and fast suppression, so you'd also be shut down/heavily suppressed from those 2 weeks and then go 2 weeks trying to bounce back with Clomid that can induce mood issues by itself for some users. To me it sounds like 2 weeks high in the skies - 2 weeks misery - repeat.

So on that regard Trest does not sound a very good option for that.

Taking a short acting pick me up like Dbol in the morning and settling down through the day doesn't sound as bad regarding mood and mental aspects.

Just going by theory and assumptions here though.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe, I have no experience on either (unless you count using Epiandro preWO here and there as pulsing). Many say Trest makes them feel awesome while on and pretty bad when coming off. And as Cro mentioned Trest is known for heavy and fast suppression, so you'd also be shut down/heavily suppressed from those 2 weeks and then go 2 weeks trying to bounce back with Clomid that can induce mood issues by itself for some users. To me it sounds like 2 weeks high in the skies - 2 weeks misery - repeat.

So on that regard Trest does not sound a very good option for that.

Taking a short acting pick me up like Dbol in the morning and settling down through the day doesn't sound as bad regarding mood and mental aspects.

Just going by theory and assumptions here though.
Actually dry orals like tbol or anavar would be his best bet.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've done 1 on, 1 off for a few days with 100mg clomid and I can already feel the partial shutdown. Test production does kick on by early morning (I can feel it like a warm blanket), but I'm getting that ball soreness from gonadal under-work. Swinging down from DBOL euphoria to clomid hell every other day is enough of a deterrent on its own.

I'm just guessing since I'm not doing daily bloods, but it makes alot more sense to start with superdrol. Hyde's warning about the estrogenicity of dbol might be manifesting. Even with an AI, it's probably too wet. I'm using 100mg of clomid and it has no effect until 3am.

I need clomid to work on my pct, so the fellow above is right. I shouldn't be slamming 100mg for months.

That methylestradiol is the reason I got so damned fat on my 1 mo of DBOL. At least I don't get tits.
Bro!!!! 100mg of Clomid EOD is ridicuous. There isn't a justifiable reason for a 100mg dose that I know of... EVER. Maybe 1st day to front load if you will but even then, no need or legitimate reason for that.
But then so is pulsing - in fact worse.
Not at all but what you are doing is not the same thing. If you feel a roller coaster from pulsing it is from you taking ridiculous amounts of clomid in between doses.

If you are going to run a straight through blast then blast, THEN run CLOMID 25mg a day for 4-6 weeks after the gear clears your system.

If you are trying to manage sides, pulse an oral, still will get suppressed, but might feel better while on.

If just deathly afraid of killing your HPTA, get used to being "normal" again.

Unfortunately the reality is that noone can tell you doing it this way or that won't result in permenantly crashing your HPTA. I would either get yourself comfortable with the probability that you will end up on TRT no matter how you slice it if you choose to continue to cycle. Then do what you can to A) Cycle as safely as possible, and B) get as much as possible out of your cycles.

Mitigating Risk mitigates reward to a degree, and what you had planned intentionally mitigated some risk but probably almost all of the reward. Go with a solid cycle, Test E for first 4-6 week then switch to a shorter ester towards the end of the cycle so it clears the system faster and you can jump right into recovery.

Also it is becoming common place for people to take 25mg of Clomid a day for TRT instead of actually taking testosterone shots. People getting up into some pretty nice numbers too. So you might also consider that since it is a no shot needed form of TRT that is supposed to be a little better on your system. Supposedly doesn't raise hematocrit as much, and far less issues with estrogen because you are not over producing testosterone. Just producing to the max of your natty capabilities.

jorelldye

Awards
Bro!!!! 100mg of Clomid EOD is ridicuous. There isn't a justifiable reason for a 100mg dose that I know of... EVER. Maybe 1st day to front load if you will but even then, no need or legitimate reason for that.

Not at all but what you are doing is not the same thing. If you feel a roller coaster from pulsing it is from you taking ridiculous amounts of clomid in between doses.

If you are going to run a straight through blast then blast, THEN run CLOMID 25mg a day for 4-6 weeks after the gear clears your system.

If you are trying to manage sides, pulse an oral, still will get suppressed, but might feel better while on.

If just deathly afraid of killing your HPTA, get used to being "normal" again.

Unfortunately the reality is that noone can tell you doing it this way or that won't result in permenantly crashing your HPTA. I would either get yourself comfortable with the probability that you will end up on TRT no matter how you slice it if you choose to continue to cycle. Then do what you can to A) Cycle as safely as possible, and B) get as much as possible out of your cycles.

Mitigating Risk mitigates reward to a degree, and what you had planned intentionally mitigated some risk but probably almost all of the reward. Go with a solid cycle, Test E for first 4-6 week then switch to a shorter ester towards the end of the cycle so it clears the system faster and you can jump right into recovery.

Also it is becoming common place for people to take 25mg of Clomid a day for TRT instead of actually taking testosterone shots. People getting up into some pretty nice numbers too. So you might also consider that since it is a no shot needed form of TRT that is supposed to be a little better on your system. Supposedly doesn't raise hematocrit as much, and far less issues with estrogen because you are not over producing testosterone. Just producing to the max of your natty capabilities.
Clomid at 100mg Jumpstarted my hpta. 50mg wasn't cutting it at the time and I was getting paranoid because my sperm count was visibly nonexistent. After 4 days of 100mg, I was fertile again and feeling way better. Dropped down to 50/day after that.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually dry orals like tbol or anavar would be his best bet.
For the 2 weeks on/off, most likely. I was just using OP's original plan of Dbol at morning, Clomid at evening as reference for which scheme would be more challenging mentally. Some odd plans shared in here though.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For the 2 weeks on/off, most likely. I was just using OP's original plan of Dbol at morning, Clomid at evening as reference for which scheme would be more challenging mentally. Some odd plans shared in here though.
Yeah .... Odd.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah .... Odd.

jorelldye

Awards
Yeah but stirring this hive of bees has been of great benefit to me. Haha.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clomid at 100mg Jumpstarted my hpta. 50mg wasn't cutting it at the time and I was getting paranoid because my sperm count was visibly nonexistent. After 4 days of 100mg, I was fertile again and feeling way better. Dropped down to 50/day after that.
I hear what you are saying but I have to be honest here. We have mentioned blood work a lot and you haven't produced any. I am not calling you out but I am hard pressed to think you went and got your levels tested and your semen count done post cycle after running Clomid at 50mg before going to 100mg. Clomid takes a bit and SEMEN volume comes from extra sperm, and extra seminal fluid, but does not tell you if you are actually producing more testosterone.

Sounds to me like you looked at your spunk and it was still thin and watery and you were like OH NO THIS AINT WORKING!!! So you bumped up to 100 without any actual proof that the 50mg was or was not working. If your clomid was legit 25mg a day is enough. You can front load if you want to be moody and miserable and hey that might cut a day or two off of your recovery. However I doubt it. Just more of the dogmatic belief that if this much is good then more must be better. Not the case.

High doses of clomid will make you moody and miserable. Like a woman on a bad period. Forget that crap. Run as it should be it will work unless your HPTA is already hosed.

Honestly brother, if you don't have any bloodwork to back up any of your thoughts on what was going on you probably had it wrong. At a minimum you shouldn't assume, especially when what you are saying kind of goes against the grain of general knowledge on the topic.

If I am wrong and you did get bloodwork to tell you all of the things you say happened actually happened I apologize. However from some of your answers i get the impression your changes to the plan were off of instinct and paranoia rather than a result of bloodwork showing you that you needed to make a change.

jorelldye

Awards
I hear what you are saying but I have to be honest here. We have mentioned blood work a lot and you haven't produced any. I am not calling you out but I am hard pressed to think you went and got your levels tested and your semen count done post cycle after running Clomid at 50mg before going to 100mg. Clomid takes a bit and SEMEN volume comes from extra sperm, and extra seminal fluid, but does not tell you if you are actually producing more testosterone.

Sounds to me like you looked at your spunk and it was still thin and watery and you were like OH NO THIS AINT WORKING!!! So you bumped up to 100 without any actual proof that the 50mg was or was not working. If your clomid was legit 25mg a day is enough. You can front load if you want to be moody and miserable and hey that might cut a day or two off of your recovery. However I doubt it. Just more of the dogmatic belief that if this much is good then more must be better. Not the case.

High doses of clomid will make you moody and miserable. Like a woman on a bad period. Forget that crap. Run as it should be it will work unless your HPTA is already hosed.

Honestly brother, if you don't have any bloodwork to back up any of your thoughts on what was going on you probably had it wrong. At a minimum you shouldn't assume, especially when what you are saying kind of goes against the grain of general knowledge on the topic.

If I am wrong and you did get bloodwork to tell you all of the things you say happened actually happened I apologize. However from some of your answers i get the impression your changes to the plan were off of instinct and paranoia rather than a result of bloodwork showing you that you needed to make a change.
Hahaha you're not wrong. But I wasn't using clear semen as evidence of low test, but rather that FSH was low or wasn't doing its job. And yes it was more of a fear reaction because I intend to have kids.

Also, I read a number of recommendations to dose at 100 for a few days before trying it, and it did work. Wasn't so bad. Semen transformed immediately.

The only malfactor here is possibly a waste of money. Clomid isn't cheap.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just want to say, Trest 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is the worst cycle plan I’ve heard since M1T was advised to be run this way. At least that made sense from the perspective of giving your organs a breather. Trest was engineered as a contraceptive HRT,to be run at a core/basal level, regardless of the dose you use it. It is extraordinarily suppressive. You might as toss your Clomid for all the good it would do concurrently with trestolone.

jorelldye

Awards
I just want to say, Trest 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is the worst cycle plan I’ve heard since M1T was advised to be run this way. At least that made sense from the perspective of giving your organs a breather. Trest was engineered as a contraceptive HRT,to be run at a core/basal level, regardless of the dose you use it. It is extraordinarily suppressive. You might as toss your Clomid for all the good it would do concurrently with trestolone.
So anyway I just started blasting.