45% Off Rise & Swell PCT

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
45% OFF RISE & SWELL

PM me for your own discount code to get this incredible PCT 45% off for a limited time!

AC/DC sang the song that all Rise and Swell users sing after using it ….. I’ve Got Big Balls!

Rise and Swell is the must have product for anyone using pro-hormones or anabolic steroids. There is no better post cycle therapy ever used in my 32 years that I have come across. This stuff blows your balls back up quick. Not only that, but it rights the HPTA. It’s freaky good how fast and well this works. Not to mention the pumps while using it are borderline painful. The list of ingredients below speaks to the quality of this product.

Ingredient List:
D Aspartic Acid (DAA): Our DAA is in the form of Calcium D-Aspartate. This is the form that was used in the studies that showed it improved testosterone levels. Too many companies use the D-Aspartic Acid which does not do the same thing as the Aspartate form. This is a great natural test booster which works directly and indirectly to boost natural test production. DAA has also been shown to improve memory. No PCT or OCT product worth it’s weight wouldn’t have this superior form of DAA.

Agmatine Sulfate: This stuff rocks! It changes the enzymes in your capillaries to make the pre-workout NO booster more effective, thus stacking this with Wyked 3.0 and you will have INSANE PUMPS!!

Yohimbine HCl: This is incredible, it is the only way to spot reduce body fat and it is a sexual enhancer. It targets your hard to reach fat cells and since its taken when you wake and you HAVEN’T EATEN, you will burn fat. It also binds to the penis and prostate to give larger and firmer erections with the help of the Agmatine Sulfate and the testosterone from the DAA.

Vitamin D: Transports Cholesterol into the Leydig cell so that testosterone can be produced.

L-Carnitine: Transports the fat liberated by the Yohimbine to the mitochondria so fat can be used for energy.

Rise and Swell will do the following:
  • Increase natural testosterone production
  • Increase sex drive
  • Increase sexual performance
  • Increase blood flow to the penis for firmer/larger erections
  • Increase Growth Hormone Production
  • Give you an all day pump
  • Amplify the NO production of Wyked 3.0, thus making your pumps better.
  • Increase transport of cholesterol to the leydig cells for faster testosterone release
  • Antioxidants to scavenge the free radicals from lifting

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Definitely enjoyed this product when I used, 45% off is a solid deal!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
45% off is definitely a solid deal!! I too liked this stuff. The flavor was hard for me to enjoy though.. It hasn't changed since it first came out, has it?

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
45% off is definitely a solid deal!! I too liked this stuff. The flavor was hard for me to enjoy though.. It hasn't changed since it first came out, has it?
No, it's a single flavor product (at least for the time being). The ingredients taste quite bad by themselves, and it's difficult to mask. What was your biggest turn-off about the flavor? It's definitely not one of your standard flavors (Watermelon, Strawberry, Fruit Punch, etc.) but I don't find it "bad" personally. Feedback is always good to pass on, so I'm very interested in yours!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was just overall a bad tasting powder. I was one of the loggers when it first came out. Lol. I'm gonna try it one more time.. Maybe I'll mix in a few drops of tart cherry juice.

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
It was just overall a bad tasting powder. I was one of the loggers when it first came out. Lol. I'm gonna try it one more time.. Maybe I'll mix in a few drops of tart cherry juice.
I'd be really interested in seeing how the cherry juice works out for you and what you think. I always love a good experiment, I might even try it with you. :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, things have definitely changed!! I got mine in yesterday and took my first dose this morning. It tasted great!!! I don't know if y'all changed it up a little, or I possibly had a bad container of it..

Glad I took another chance!!

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, things have definitely changed!! I got mine in yesterday and took my first dose this morning. It tasted great!!! I don't know if y'all changed it up a little, or I possibly had a bad container of it..

Glad I took another chance!!
Great to hear!