420 yoga

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I live in California and obviously cannabis is legal . Threw word of mouth I just joined a 420/720 friendly wellness center and they happen to teach 420 yoga so I joined. So bad ass.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
maybe I'm just getting old, but that sounds like a great way to hurt yourself. One or the other seems well enough on its own.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
although if they start some bourbon and rice krispie treats yoga, give me a call!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
maybe I'm just getting old, but that sounds like a great way to hurt yourself. One or the other seems well enough on its own.
You don’t get stoned off your ass . It’s like having a glass of wine and then socializing . The smoking part is more of a novelty. I just go because it’s 20 bucks to drop it and that’s cheap for a drop in .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plus I smoke all the time before I hit the gym so I’m use to it!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I live in California and obviously cannabis is legal . Threw word of mouth I just joined a 420/720 friendly wellness center and they happen to teach 420 yoga so I joined. So bad ass.
What's 720... No doubt I'm getting old. Back in the day that was a skateboard move

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I smoke CBD/THC 1:1 marijuana.
I smoke before I stretch out at night.
But I'm not actually high.
And for the record its 710.
710 is for oil and wax.
At least that's what the youngsters say in Sacramento.
Because 710 upside down and backwards spells OIL.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
710 is for oil and wax.
Bingo .

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
710 is for oil and wax.
So what does the CBD/oil/wax help with while stretching and what not?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is actually long overdue. Cannabidiol is a very powerful vascular and muscle relaxant, along with the the obvious benefits to mental state. It is about the most perfect combination you could possibly have to accompany yoga.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
i would love to try that, the yoga probably enhances the high

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what does the CBD/oil/wax help with while stretching and what not?
The list of benefits is so long that my fingers would be sore if I sat there and typed every single one that came with CBD. But for me marijuana with real high THC and low CBD makes me feel kind of uncomfortable. I don't really like to be out of my mind Stone d. So the stuff I smoke is like 7% THC 7% CBD just way more mellow lots of anti-inflammatory benefits. I think for me personally also help to stabilize my moods in a good way. Helps me blow off little things.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
The list of benefits is so long that my fingers would be sore if I sat there and typed every single one that came with CBD. But for me marijuana with real high THC and low CBD makes me feel kind of uncomfortable. I don't really like to be out of my mind Stone d. So the stuff I smoke is like 7% THC 7% CBD just way more mellow lots of anti-inflammatory benefits. I think for me personally also help to stabilize my moods in a good way. Helps me blow off little things.
So I've never tried MJ so please bare with my dumbass questions

1. Can I get THC/CBD oil and ingest it with the same benefits as smoking it.

2. Since I'm not in a MJ friendly state (NC) can I still get the oils and not be against the law.

3. Will this show up in a piss test because my company does random ones.

Thanks
DDS

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The answer is yes-ish. You can ingest via edible or vape with the same results. To smoke, you would need a low THC/ high CBD flower, which would be more effective, but trip your drug testing. It’s possible to get near 100% cbd concentrates that won’t show on a drug test. This is done by using the male plant, or hemp.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is actually long overdue. Cannabidiol is a very powerful vascular and muscle relaxant, along with the the obvious benefits to mental state. It is about the most perfect combination you could possibly have to accompany yoga.
Exactly!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The answer is yes-ish. You can ingest via edible or vape with the same results. To smoke, you would need a low THC/ high CBD flower, which would be more effective, but trip your drug testing. It’s possible to get near 100% cbd concentrates that won’t show on a drug test. This is done by using the male plant, or hemp.
Ours comes from acdc so Cannabis plant but it’s a 50:50 blend .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you don’t feel lucky dm me and I can make you feel lucky. I help people out all the time .

Reactions: dds
THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Add some dope music and that sounds super relaxing and entertaining

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Come to California San Diego bro . Drops ins like me I pay 20 and I’m use to paying 35 for a drop in with no dab and nothing to take home , where here I get a small dab/hit 50:50 cbd/thc and after the class they give us .5 grams of cannabis flower to take home just for participating . A gram out here is 20 bucks alone and now I’m getting .5 plus a dab for free. Can’t beat that . Come on .

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you don’t feel lucky dm me and I can make you feel lucky. I help people out all the time .
LOL, I'm not sure what we do with this. I want to feel lucky but I feel like I am about to be lured into a dungeon with a gimp.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds awesome. I’ve been doing yoga a lot lately and it’s done wonders for me. I also enjoy the ganj from time to time, and this sounds like an awesome mix. Too bad I live in Iowa haha

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sounds awesome. I’ve been doing yoga a lot lately and it’s done wonders for me. I also enjoy the ganj from time to time, and this sounds like an awesome mix. Too bad I live in Iowa haha
I don’t drink so to me this is perfect. Plus they make you stay there for 15-20 minutes to vape etc get ready then the remainder of the 1.5 hours is yoga so that as it wares off you can leave and not be intoxicating.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Denver just made it through the first approvals for marijuana "tasting rooms". The goal is to slowly work towards legal public consumption. We already have clubs where you can consume publicly, but this is a move towards anyone being able to partake.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well the place I go it is not public and so I don’t know but I’m keeping low key with it so I can keep going .

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just tried working out the other day, under the influence of a potent sativa (sour d). I decided to jump on my VR stationary bike and do some races, and wow... I really zoned in and pushed myself much harder than I had thought I would. Wasn't expecting that, I've never tried working out stoned before. Anything to make cardio better right? lol

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Denver just made it through the first approvals for marijuana "tasting rooms". The goal is to slowly work towards legal public consumption. We already have clubs where you can consume publicly, but this is a move towards anyone being able to partake.
Have you been to The Black Box? Some friends of mine have been DJing there. It's a fairly new club in Denver with a really proper soundsystem for bass-driven music (soundsystem music). I think it just opened within the past 6 months or so.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just tried working out the other day, under the influence of a potent sativa (sour d). I decided to jump on my VR stationary bike and do some races, and wow... I really zoned in and pushed myself much harder than I had thought I would. Wasn't expecting that, I've never tried working out stoned before. Anything to make cardio better right? lol
I like smoking before I lift sometimes. If you want throw in some coffee as well. I really enjoy the mental clarity during the workout.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like smoking before I lift sometimes. If you want throw in some coffee as well. I really enjoy the mental clarity during the workout.
That’s my gaming stack A bit of Jack Herer, lemon haze or Durban poison, and a coffee and I’m g2g

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s my gaming stack A bit of Jack Herer, lemon haze or Durban poison, and a coffee and I’m g2g
I stopped running stimulants and stuff like that for a while just coffee here and there. I really enjoy workouts with a bit of THC thrown in. Wish they would just make it legal nation wide.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stopped running stimulants and stuff like that for a while just coffee here and there. I really enjoy workouts with a bit of THC thrown in. Wish they would just make it legal nation wide.
Ahh good stuff man. I haven’t quit stimulants but I’ve pretty much given up drinking in exchange for toking. No hangovers, improved appetite and sleep, and so many other benefits.

It’s not legal yet where I’m living (Brooklyn), but in my native country (Canada), they’re legalizing it recreationally nation wide on July 1st this summer!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's the state of the efforts in finding essentially a THC breathalyzer? I know that is becoming an issue in legal states and drug tests for employees. It's legal like alcohol, but unluckily you can smoke at home on your own time and show up to work 100% sober every day, and still get fired for it showing up.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ahh good stuff man. I haven’t quit stimulants but I’ve pretty much given up drinking in exchange for toking. No hangovers, improved appetite and sleep, and so many other benefits.

It’s not legal yet where I’m living (Brooklyn), but in my native country (Canada), they’re legalizing it recreationally nation wide on July 1st this summer!
For how much crap people give Canada, it really is doing a lot of things right. Lol

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the state of the efforts in finding essentially a THC breathalyzer? I know that is becoming an issue in legal states and drug tests for employees. It's legal like alcohol, but unluckily you can smoke at home on your own time and show up to work 100% sober every day, and still get fired for it showing up.
I actually think they have these in Canada now. I saw a billboard about them last time I went back.