400mg Test a week for 12 weeks. I need a Pct plan please

Miae305

Awards
So im taking 400mg of Test Cypionate for 12 weeks and i have arimidex been taking it once a week everything seems ok. Im on week 3 i do notice my testicles shrinking just a tad bit and was wondering what should i take for pct and how long after week 12 do i do it?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of mercy for you, I will answer this with as little sarcasm as possible.

Get some Clomid. Start it 2 weeks after last Test injection. You seem to not be the researching type, so I'll tell you how to dose it.

50/50/25/25/25

Get a test booster and run it for 6 weeks.

You can use Adex in pct, but Aromasin usually serves better.

Not even going to try and offer additional options, stay simple.

Miae305

Awards
Thank you! I did do my research there is just too many mixed opinions on the net and this forum its a bit confusing

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Props to Dma378 because this could have gone another route very easily.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you! I did do my research there is just too many mixed opinions on the net and this forum its a bit confusing
If you did your research you would have already had a serm test booster and a ai ready to roll after your cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Out of mercy for you, I will answer this with as little sarcasm as possible.

Get some Clomid. Start it 2 weeks after last Test injection. You seem to not be the researching type, so I'll tell you how to dose it.

50/50/25/25/25

Get a test booster and run it for 6 weeks.

You can use Adex in pct, but Aromasin usually serves better.

Not even going to try and offer additional options, stay simple.
Do this

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PS...

There are no mixed opinions on whether or not to run a SERM after a 12 week Test Cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PS...

There are no mixed opinions on whether or not to run a SERM after a 12 week Test Cycle.
LOL this. Only mixed opinions are on what test boosters to run. Everyone runs a SERM (usually nolva), test booster (usually DAA) and cortisol control product (usually Reduce XT). Pretty standard. OP obviously hasn't done any research.