40 Years Old - On Cycle - Don't wanna stop

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I played around with pinning and cycles in my early 20's but was a the bar every night and didn't take it seriously. Over the past few years I have been OTC PH blends here and there with various side effects usually because of IMO lack of a test base. So this year, I decided to run an anavar and test cyp cycle at conservative doses along with 2 transdermals and maaaaan - I don't wanna stop.

I just never knew what I nice healthy balances cycles without sides felt like before and it's seriously great. I look great, my libido is literally through the roof and I feel great. I had blood work done about 2 years kinda hoping my test levels were already low so I could get on a regiment but I was good. Now I'm in a situation where I'm seriously DREADING getting off cycle. I enjoy pinning and really feeling great. My wife is happy cause I come home from work ready to hit the bedroom and I'm also not aggressive at all.

My issue is that I can't dream of maybe wanting to take a few months off of the gym and my test is fully shut down from running this stuff for a full year or whtever and I'm eating ice cream and donuts while pinning myself to keep my levels up. I'll feel like the biggest fraud. I mean, no...ice cream and donuts is just funny and thats not the real reason but I'm just concered about totally shutting my test levels down for good.

anyone go through this?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I played around with pinning and cycles in my early 20's but was a the bar every night and didn't take it seriously. Over the past few years I have been OTC PH blends here and there with various side effects usually because of IMO lack of a test base. So this year, I decided to run an anavar and test cyp cycle at conservative doses along with 2 transdermals and maaaaan - I don't wanna stop.

I just never knew what I nice healthy balances cycles without sides felt like before and it's seriously great. I look great, my libido is literally through the roof and I feel great. I had blood work done about 2 years kinda hoping my test levels were already low so I could get on a regiment but I was good. Now I'm in a situation where I'm seriously DREADING getting off cycle. I enjoy pinning and really feeling great. My wife is happy cause I come home from work ready to hit the bedroom and I'm also not aggressive at all.

My issue is that I can't dream of maybe wanting to take a few months off of the gym and my test is fully shut down from running this stuff for a full year or whtever and I'm eating ice cream and donuts while pinning myself to keep my levels up. I'll feel like the biggest fraud. I mean, no...ice cream and donuts is just funny and thats not the real reason but I'm just concered about totally shutting my test levels down for good.

anyone go through this?
Lol yep. Pretty sure everyone goes through this.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're confirmed low previously I would suggest getting on TRT. It's not the same but it's better than low testosterone IMO.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you're confirmed low previously I would suggest getting on TRT. It's not the same but it's better than low testosterone IMO.
I'm not confirmed low - thats the "problem"

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so what do you guys do?
I’m on trt 200mg of test cyp a week, feel great all year round. Before with cycles I would feel like crap when off. I wouldn’t have that mental edge and full feeling.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m on trt 200mg of test cyp a week, feel great all year round. Before with cycles I would feel like crap when off. I wouldn’t have that mental edge and full feeling.
how old are you? did you have low levels before?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so you dont cruise and blast?
Not anymore. I’ve tried it all over the past 15 years, but the last 4 years settled on just that dose and I feel great most of the time. I can’t afford to go higher on my T dose either because my HCT is already at 50. Any idea where yours is?

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not anymore. I’ve tried it all over the past 15 years, but the last 4 years settled on just that dose and I feel great most of the time. I can’t afford to go higher on my T dose either because my HCT is already at 50. Any idea where yours is?
Zero clue

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All I got tested for was:
FREE TESTOSTERONE
TOTAL TESTOSTERONE
TSH WITH REFLEX FREE T4
PROLACTIN

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All I got tested for was:
FREE TESTOSTERONE
TOTAL TESTOSTERONE
TSH WITH REFLEX FREE T4
PROLACTIN

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not confirmed low - thats the "problem"
You've been on for a while. You'll test low once you cease injections. Just don't do a PCT. Lots of guys do that to game the system and get a script.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You've been on for a while. You'll test low once you cease injections. Just don't do a PCT. Lots of guys do that to game the system and get a script.
Yes but I’m not trying to do that - I really wanna know what I’m working with.