4 weeks of Norcodrene + Shift

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I had been trying to re-comp for a couple months, but gained a bit of fat along with my muscle. Boo! Norcodrene and Shift to the rescue!

Also lost two inches around the waist. And was able to maintain strength and endurance.

I used Norcodrene and forskolin in the past with great results, and had supped with rhodiola on and off as well. But results were not this good.

Dieting has been a breeze (backloading carbs / carb cycling, usual staple health and strength supps) Energy smooth, mood good. My usual monster cravings and binge tendencies have been totally at bay. Having a big climbing trip planned definitely helped with motivation. But this would have been a hell of a lot harder without PES!

Really looking forward to these last four weeks of the diet...weight loss has not stalled or slowed yet, so I'm hoping for a strong showing this month...then a slow reverse back to maintenance (where I typically lean out more and start to get some real definition back).

Should also mention that diet has been very strict and likely overly obsessed over. And I did experiment with extra doses of ec and yc here and there, but felt better on straight Norcodrene/Shift.

Thank you PES!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome work man!

Really appreciate the feedback.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Any guesses on bf%? Pics are not flexed. Carry most of my fat in lower stomach...lil bit in thighs and dat ass too!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Awesome work man!

Really appreciate the feedback.
Thanks Bolt! I'm now a huge PES fanboy. The science behind the profiles is just so awesome. I burn a ton of cals just trying to read about and understand the ingredients! Bottom line is...they f'n work.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great work bud!

And thanks for the feedback!

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any guesses on bf%? Pics are not flexed. Carry most of my fat in lower stomach...lil bit in thighs and dat ass too!
Great work and results! What app is that for progress pics?

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! It's myfitnesspal. Loving the updated version with this function. Can take pics in app while recording weight and other measurements. And Was even able to upload past pics to populate the data.

And not to brag...but I'm still super psyched on this stack...

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! It's myfitnesspal. Loving the updated version with this function. Can take pics in app while recording weight and other measurements. And Was even able to upload past pics to populate the data.

And not to brag...but I'm still super psyched on this stack...

I use it for food tracking, never tried the pic feature. Guess I will now. Thanks!