3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone! First of all id like to give a huge thanks to Nos and Apex Alchemy for the chance to run Eclipse which is their transdermal anti-estrogen product.

A little about me:
My name is Josh and I am 30, turning 31 next month. I have been working out since I was about 12, serious for a little over 15 years and off and on for the last 3 years. Ive tried just about every anti-estrogen ever released from ATD to formestane to 6-bromo and 6-oxo.

Diet:
Carbs: 200 grams
Fat: 80 grams
Protein: 210 grams

I will track diet via myfitnesspal. I follow a IIFYM approach in that I dont get anal retentive with every meal having the same macros. I keep the diet relatively clean and stick to my macros/cals. Free meal most likely once a week with the girlfriend and kids.

Training:
I plan on starting at 3 days a week weights, full body and at minimum 2 days cardio starting at 20 minutes. The days will increase for both as recovery gets better.

Goals:
My goal for this run is to lose 15 pounds give or take and increase strength. Like I said before id love to be in better shape than what I was in the Marines but that will take much longer than the 4-6 weeks ill be running this product BUT this will be a great start.

Dosing:
I will start at 5 pumps once a day and possibly move up from there.

Other supps:
Bergamot
Multi
Krill oil
Magnesium
Curcumin
Arjuna
Super K
Pre and probiotic
Complete B-Complex
Bernerine

No fatloss supplements will be used during this run and I will weigh in Monday morning to kick this off. Ill add to this things I feel are necessary and ill report; sleep, recovery, libido, mental state, joints, fat loss and strength.

Any questions just ask!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet in on this!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:

Morning weight 202.4

Dosing: Applied 5 pumps after the shower. Gel was easy to spread and had a cool menthol feel for quite a while afterward. Smell was enjoyable as well which was nice, some transdermal products don’t smell the best.

Training: I will be starting with a full body split 3 days a week to start with cardio after the workouts on 2 of the nights. I will not be logging weights as I will be going by feel these first couple weeks to get my groove back.

Flat dumbell press - 3 sets reps 6-8 reps
Dumbell probe row - 3 sets 6-8 reps
Split squats - 3 sets 10-12 reps
Single leg hyperextension - 3 sets 10-12 reps
Weight crunches 3 sets 15-20 reps

Cardio - 20 minutes walking uphill

Diet was on point and I will update the OP with Macros.

Nothing to note thus far outside of the feeling after application.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3:

Morning weight 202.8

I fully expect to gain some weight as my body adjusts to taking in more calories consistently.

Dosing:

Applied 5 pumps after the shower. I appreciate the small amount of product and how it’s not messy. No irritation at application sites which is upper chest, shoulders and clavicle region.

Training:

Seated DB press: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Supinated grip pull ups: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Banded hip thrust: 3 sets 8-10 reps
Reverse adductor machine: 3 sets 12-15 reps
Farmers carries: 3 sets 50 steps

Cardio: 20 minutes walking uphill

Diet: Diet was on point with macros and calories.

Recovery: Noticeably sore from Mondays workout which I expect.

Strength: Nothing to note thus far.

Sleep: I seem to be sleeping better/ needing less sleep to feel rested.

Libido: Nothing to note

Mental state: Nothing different to note

Pump: Mind muscle connection is a big focus for me right now and pump is pretty good.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5:

Morning weight 202.1

Dosing:

Still dosing 5 pumps after shower. No irritation and it’s absorbing well still.

Training:

Leg press: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Rack deads: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Incline barbell press: 3 sets 10-12 reps
Barbell Row: 3 sets 10-12 reps
Rope crunches: 3 sets 15-20 reps

Decided to add in an extra day of cardio today.

Diet: Diet was on point Friday with macros and calories. Saturday I had a free meal at Texas Road house which consisted of a 16oz Ribeye, loaded baked potato and a salad.

Recovery: Still battling with DOMS from this week. This upcoming week ill be adding in some carbs and EAAs intra workout. Nothing crazy carb wise, probably about 15grams.

Strength: Still getting back in the groove. Movements are feeling smoother and getting my mind muscle connection back.

Sleep: Still sleeping well at night. The soreness makes it hard to get out of bed but due to how much I walk at work, my legs loosen up pretty quickly.

Libido: There seems to be a bit of an uptick the last day or 2.

Mental state: Nothing different to note.

Pump: The pump is coming along nicely as my mind muscle connection gets better and better.

Mirror Check: Nothing to note as far as how I look, which I dont expect anything yet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7 (1/28/2019):

Morning weight 201.8

Dosing:

Still dosing 5 pumps after shower. No irritation and it’s absorbing well still.

Training:

Flat machine press: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Cable row: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Split squats: 3 sets 10-12 reps
Single leg Romanian deadlift: 3 sets 10-12 reps
Mountain climbers: 3 sets 10 reps

Diet: Keeping diet the same this week.

Recovery: Still battling with DOMS from last week. Added in an intra-workout drink with the hopes that it helps get recovery back on track.

Strength: Still getting back in the groove. Movements are feeling smoother and getting my mind muscle connection back.

Sleep: Still sleeping well at night. Ive noticed that I feel much more rested since starting Eclipse.

Libido: This has leveled off.

Mental state: Feeling good.

Pump: The pump was pretty nasty, in a good way.

Mirror Check: Nothing to note as far as how I look, which I dont expect anything yet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9 (1/30/2019):

Morning weight 201.2

Dosing:

Still dosing 5 pumps after shower. I have purposely kept applying it to my legs to see how they react and no irritation thus far and it’s absorbing well still.

Training:

Push Jerk: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Pullovers: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Barbell hip thrust: 3 sets 8-10 reps
Reverse Adductor Machine: 3 sets 12-15 reps
Suitcase carry: 3 sets 50 steps

Cardio: 20 minutes walking uphill. I have moved to doing cardio after every training session.

Diet: Keeping diet the same this week. Calories and Macros have been hit.

Recovery: DOMS is getting better and better. With the Laxo in the Eclipse and the intra-workout drink my recovery is getting much better. Id say with the Eclipse it is about 25% better than if I wasnt using it. I am basing this off of coming back from a break from the weights and not using a Laxo product.

Strength: This is easily going up and my joints are feeling a lot better which I attribute to Eclipse. Ill start tracking my weights next week.

Sleep: Still sleeping really well at night. I am waking up before my alarm on about half the days. Ive noticed that I feel much more rested since starting Eclipse.

Libido: Still pretty normal.

Pump: The pump has been very good.

Mirror Check: My chest is looking leaner compared to 9 days ago.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11 (2/1/2019):

Morning weight 201.1

Dosing:

Still dosing 5 pumps after shower. Still absorbing well and no irritation issues.

Training:

No training.

Cardio: No cardio outside of walking a ton.

Diet: Diet was good first part of the day, not good the last half.

Recovery: Recovery has been getting better.

Strength: Still going up every so slightly.

Sleep: Still sleeping really well at night. I am waking up before my alarm on about half the days. Ive noticed that I feel much more rested since starting Eclipse.

Libido: Still pretty normal.

Pump: The pump has been very good.

Mirror Check: Positive changes are being noted. Even my girl has made comments about my changes.

Additional notes: My lady and I flew to NY on Friday for a couple days, mainly to go see the Lightning play the Rangers at MSG on Saturday. I packed Eclipse in my checked bag so I could continue to use it. Continued to apply it over the weekend but did not get a workout in and did not eat very well at all. Flew back and got home early early Monday morning.

With all that being said I weighed myself this morning and weighed in at 201.4. This is a huge win for me as usually I gain water weight and look like trash from flying and the diet BUT this is not the case this morning. Will be dialing the diet back in today and start back at the gym as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 16 (2/6/2019):

Morning weight 200.4

Dosing:

Still dosing 5 pumps after shower. Still absorbing well and no irritation issues.

Training:

Dumbbell floor press: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Machine row: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Single leg press: 3 sets 10-12 reps
Single leg hyperextension: 3 sets 10-12 reps
Rope abdominal crunch: 3 sets 20 reps

Cardio: 20 minutes walking uphill.

Diet: Diet was good and macros were hit. After this week ill be adjusting them down most likely.

Recovery: Recovery has been good.

Strength: Steadily going up.

Sleep: Still sleeping really well at night.

Libido: I’ve noticed that it takes much less to get me going and the urge is definitely stronger.

Mental state: Still feeling good, I feel as though my confidence and alpha feeling has seen an uptick.

Pump: The pump continues to be very good.

Mirror Check: Positive changes are still taking place.

Additional notes: It’s nice to get back into the groove. I must admit that even though ive been sleeping really well ive been very tired during the day since getting back. I dont fly often at all so I assume its jet lag.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 18 (2/8/2019):

Morning weight 201.1

Dosing:

Training:

Box squat: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Romanian Deadlift: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Incline barbell press: 3 sets 10-12 reps
T-bar rows: 3 sets 10-12 reps
Suitcase carry: 3 sets 50 steps

Cardio: 20 minutes walking uphill.

Diet: Still on point.

Recovery: Recovery has improved greatly. Time to up the training a bit.

Strength: Still progressing nicely.

Sleep: Still sleeping well at night. No dreams though which is pretty normal for me.

Libido: The slight increase is still there.

Mental state: Still feeling good, even though the Alpha feeling has increased there has not been an increase in anger or irritation, which is good.

Pump: The pump continues to be very good.

Mirror Check: Positive changes are still taking place. Feeling leaner.

Additional notes: Feeling more normal during the day now, not nearly as tired. Those days where I felt drained were really rough.

I am thinking about picking up some Epoch to run after the initial 4 weeks is up to kick this up a notch.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 21 and 23 (2/11/2019 and 2/13/2019):

Morning weight 200.8 and 199.9

Dosing:

Decided to up the dose to 10 pumps after my showers. The only difference I have noticed with the application is a much more pronounced menthol feeling but thats it. Still no irritation issues nor any absorption issues.

Training:

Day 21:
Decline barbell press: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Dumbbell prone row: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Split squats: 3 sets 10-12 reps
Single leg hyperextensions: 3 sets 10-12 reps
Leg raises: 3 sets 20 reps

Day 23:
Machine shoulder press: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Pull up: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Banded hip thrust: 3 sets 10-12 reps
Suitcase carry: 3 sets 50 steps each sets.

Cardio: 20 minutes walking uphill each day. Thinking about possibly incorporating one HIIT day on the bike. Maybe on saturday earlier in the day and then have my free meal at night.

Diet: Still on point. Had a free meal over the weekend. Weight was up sunday morning but has since come back down lower as of Monday as you can see. Decided to push one more week with cals the same.

Recovery: Recovery has improved greatly as my body has gotten back into the groove of training. I am thinking of starting John Meadows new low volume high intensity program. Ill have to test out a training session and see how long they take as I dont have the time to spend 2 hours in the gym at night.

Strength: Strength has settled in.

Sleep: Still sleeping well at night. No dreams though which is pretty normal for me.

Mental state: Still feeling good.

Pump: The pump continues to be awesome. Really working on the mind muscle connection.

Mirror Check: Positive changes are still taking place. The girlfriend’s eyes seem to twinkle when I take the shirt off!!

Additional notes: Feeling back to normal. Flying really threw my body for a loop and made training difficult those couple of days back but I still got it in.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked up a couple bottles of Epoch to add to the run. Most likely wont log it though, ill finish up this log and then start the Epoch.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 25 and 28 (2/15/2019 and 2/18/2019):

Morning weight 198.4 and 198.2

Dosing:

Still at 10 pumps per day after a shower. No issues with absorption still.

Training:

Day 25:
Incline barbell press: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Meadows row: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Leg press: 3 sets 10-12 reps
Single leg hamstring curls: 3 sets 10-12 reps
Rope crunches: 3 sets 20 reps

Day 28:
Machine shoulder press: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Pull up: 3 sets 6-8 reps
Rack deads: 3 sets 10-12 reps
Suitcase carry: 3 sets 50 steps each sets.

Cardio: 20 minutes walking uphill each day still.

Diet: Still going well. My birthday was on Saturday so had my free meal of chinese buffet!

Monday morning I lowered calls by 190 coming from 25gms carbs and 10gms fat.

Recovery: Recovery is good.

Strength: Strength has settled in.

Mental state: Still feeling good.

Pump: The pump continues to be awesome. Really working on the mind muscle connection.

Mirror Check: Positive changes are still taking place. My chest is tightening up nicely.

Additional notes: Got two bottles of Epoch in the mail and applied 10 pumps last night opposite of where I applied the Eclipse. Not sure if the ingredients are thicker but im pretty sure the pump is already out of commission.