xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a great time to jump on a round of 3AD, guys!

You won't find it dosed higher or priced cheaper. Use "BLASTOFF" to save 20% on Swole Patrol (and all other Gainbusters products) through 5/31.

Get it here

Last edited:

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What would you compare 3AD to? Can't find info about it or any dosages about it other than this brand. Kind of curious about it!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Running this stuff with 11oxo the last 6 weeks of my current cycle to finish me off for my honeymoon.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Running this stuff with 11oxo the last 6 weeks of my current cycle to finish me off for my honeymoon.
What you experienced with it? I'm about 1month out from my honeymoon haha looking to get extra cut for the beach!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What you experienced with it? I'm about 1month out from my honeymoon haha looking to get extra cut for the beach!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haven’t started yet. Adding it in about a week.

What I’ve read indicates it’s very mild but excellent for leaning out and hardening.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haven’t started yet. Adding it in about a week.

What I’ve read indicates it’s very mild but excellent for leaning out and hardening.
Hmm interesting. I'm currently just going mild cut with Osta and epiandro, didn't feel like using msten to cut. But if 3AD has good feedback and is up the way I want I might have to pull the trigger. Don't know if it would be worth it with Osta though and overpower it?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just to be accurate.. this stuff should be illegal. its only available because no one could synthesize it before a couple yrs ago. This will convert to DHT at a rate of 43% so technically its not very mild... however it is unmethylated. so mild in terms of toxicity yes, but this technically should be on par with stano or possibly even, winstrol. dosages are yet to be found and frankly I think when the government gets wind of this one, it'll be on the chopping block. If epi andro performs well at 900-1500 mgs per day, this should be that good at about 200ish pure guess work on my part tho.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just to be accurate.. this stuff should be illegal. its only available because no one could synthesize it before a couple yrs ago. This will convert to DHT at a rate of 43% so technically its not very mild... however it is unmethylated. so mild in terms of toxicity yes, but this technically should be on par with stano or possibly even, winstrol. dosages are yet to be found and frankly I think when the government gets wind of this one, it'll be on the chopping block. If epi andro performs well at 900-1500 mgs per day, this should be that good at about 200ish pure guess work on my part tho.
Hmm interesting! I was wondering why I haven't heard of it before, as I feel try to keep up to date on the newest stuff.

So would this stack with epi Andro, or replace it? I'll try and find some more info on it in the mean time!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

200 eh? I’d gotten the impression 75 was a solid dose.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmm interesting! I was wondering why I haven't heard of it before, as I feel try to keep up to date on the newest stuff.

So would this stack with epi Andro, or replace it? I'll try and find some more info on it in the mean time!
strictly a replacement

200 eh? I’d gotten the impression 75 was a solid dose.
it very well could be. jury is still out.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
strictly a replacement

it very well could be. jury is still out.
Just picked up two more so I can run at 150. Starting it this weekend as I’m 7 weeks out. 3ad, 11oxo and test for the final 6 weeks should have me peeled for Ibiza.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just picked up two more so I can run at 150. Starting it this weekend as I’m 7 weeks out. 3ad, 11oxo and test for the final 6 weeks should have me peeled for Ibiza.
what dosing will you be using on the others?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you all miss the month end sale I wanted to let you all know there will always be the 10% off if you use my "new" code for gainbusters: "RIPPER10"

Also please put either AM or ripp in the comments section when you make your orders, so we can track sales here.

Swole Patrol is on the way to my mailbox~ looking forward to see how it behaves!

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran olympus 3ad at double dose and was very happy with the recomp effect. VL rep precedes itself so enjoy Americans lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I suspect it will produce results at 75mgs and 150-200 will likely be really potent. I personally have some coming so I hope to test it out on the back end of a cut.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suspect it will produce results at 75mgs and 150-200 will likely be really potent. I personally have some coming so I hope to test it out on the back end of a cut.
I’m almost certain I’m gonna go with the 3-ad and give it a shot. Seems like it is really good for putting some lean mass while in a slight deficit. I mean obviously compounds will work certain ways in regards to diet but it’s sounding like a lot like when I ran Protodrol based on logs.. like hard muscles, vascularity and 5-7 lbs lean gains.

clyonsaz

Awards
Would there be any benefit to adding this to an Msten/Trest stack?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if your trying to get diced. then absolutely, but msten is pretty potent this stuff may exacerbate the sides.

AMF505

Awards
if your trying to get diced. then absolutely, but msten is pretty potent this stuff may exacerbate the sides.
Would this be useful ran solo or would I be better off stacking it aside something like LGD, just trying to recomp.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think skraw ran it solo and liked it, but in the literature it appears as those this will enhance the effects of other hormones as well so running it stacked is quite attractive.

AMF505

Awards
I think skraw ran it solo and liked it, but in the literature it appears as those this will enhance the effects of other hormones as well so running it stacked is quite attractive.
Went to snag a bottle just now and got hit with “payments can’t be processed right now because of a technical issue” hope that gets fixed before the end of promo

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately the CC processor has cut us off. currently no payment methods are set up. the government is killing the market gentlemen. only the very biggest companies are left in the game.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Uncertain the future here and weather or not we will go forward without regular processing. I will keep everyone posted.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can we message zoo and pay via venmo or something

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not sure if its an option, tho I would doubt he would say no.. This has hit deep so I'm sure he could use the funds.

lamalift

Awards
super interested in 3AD but can't find info on it... would it be better running this solo instead of taking proviron on my trip with me?

also would be interested in buying but how do I do so with the mentioned CC processing issues

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
super interested in 3AD but can't find info on it... would it be better running this solo instead of taking proviron on my trip with me?

also would be interested in buying but how do I do so with the mentioned CC processing issues
You dont. He said no payment methods are set up.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of compagnies go with e transfers(emails) nowadays , you guys thought about that process?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A lot of compagnies go with e transfers(emails) nowadays , you guys thought about that process?
I'm sure he is considering all options but its making the margins smaller and smaller. not sure what path he will take.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK guys announcement:

As of now you can do invoice orders using a CC like we have it set up at VL. Zoo is working on the back end of the server with the merchant to get some other things set up. Do to this issue we will extend the sale through to the end of JUNE !! thank you all for your patronage and any orders coming in will help alot so get your money grubbers out and make those orders~

use code BLASTOFF and put AM in the comments box.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
has anyone noticed ZOO running around the boards? :cool:

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the sides with this? What type of PCT? How suppressive? I am interested in adding this to my 11-kt cycle if sides and suppression are low.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately the CC processor has cut us off. currently no payment methods are set up. the government is killing the market gentlemen. only the very biggest companies are left in the game.
I keep hearing more and more that paypal and CC's aren't working with supplement companies anymore, supp vendors, etc. Not to open a can of worms but what's the reasoning if products are completely legal?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Venmo? Have people label the transactions as WiFi or car payments etc. seems to work well for one of the guys I talk too

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I keep hearing more and more that paypal and CC's aren't working with supplement companies anymore, supp vendors, etc. Not to open a can of worms but what's the reasoning if products are completely legal?
They aren’t really legal or illegal so it’s shady area and they don’t like that.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Completely legal is subjective... and lets be clear. it their eyes we are selling steroids.
Venmo? Have people label the transactions as WiFi or car payments etc. seems to work well for one of the guys I talk too
Venmo is a subsidiary of paypal and has been working on making personal payment a thing of the past.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should use cryptocurrency payment option, then you’ll have no problem

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established