Answered 3AD awaits you

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if ppl want the product so bad and the only way is crypto they’ll get an account. I had to get one because the place I buy my raws from only accept crypto

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd like to see it too.. but again not sure people will just fall in line with cryptos for a supplement they may be able to get from another vendor more easily.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd like to see it too.. but again not sure people will just fall in line with cryptos for a supplement they may be able to get from another vendor more easily.
Ya it's more of taking the jump and trusting a company with crypto. With CC or PayPal you could atleast have the possibility to get your money back, whereaa crypto once you've sent it it's gone and you just have to have 100% faith that you'll get what you said you'd get, and in my experience people have a hard time making that first payment, but after that it is smooth sailing.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just ordered my 3AD curious to see the effects

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s the first time buyer code?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m about two weeks in and feel like it’s starting to take effect. Looking a bit dryer and harder.
ive been on it about 2 weeks @ 75/// and it really hardens you up and has a nice nutrient partitioning effect.. the more I eat before bed the bigger and leaner i look the following morning.. its pretty cool for being an andro.. of course at high doses im a huge fan of epiandro as well.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive been on it about 2 weeks @ 75/// and it really hardens you up and has a nice nutrient partitioning effect.. the more I eat before bed the bigger and leaner i look the following morning.. its pretty cool for being an andro.. of course at high doses im a huge fan of epiandro as well.
Now is 3-AD something where you have to be at low body fat like contest ready to notice the hardening affect? Like how masteron is. Or can you use it during a gaining phase and benefit from muscle fullness and build some mass with it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m about two weeks in and feel like it’s starting to take effect. Looking a bit dryer and harder.
Curious if this stuff has any estrogen conversion
none and it cant back convert into the 3b isomer which is a known estrogenic compound. nor can it back convert into 3adiol which is a alopic and causes balding. It is active on its own and converts to a oxide version of itself which is also active.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now is 3-AD something where you have to be at low body fat like contest ready to notice the hardening affect? Like how masteron is. Or can you use it during a gaining phase and benefit from muscle fullness and build some mass with it.
so far for me its been the later. Its got a strong nutrient partitioning effect so i speculate if you were eating enough you may add some mass. keep in mind tho im using it to cut.. but the couple times ive ate late carbs ... wake up super full and tight.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so far for me its been the later. Its got a strong nutrient partitioning effect so i speculate if you were eating enough you may add some mass. keep in mind tho im using it to cut.. but the couple times ive ate late carbs ... wake up super full and tight.
I see that you mentioned the 3-ad is active on its own and i have ready some early threads on T nation back from like 2002ish and it mention how 4-Androstenediol is also anabolic on its own because the small amount of it that does convert to test shows way more gains being made than what the little increase in test would provide.. having said that have you ran 4-AD diol by itself and if so, how would you compare it to this 3-AD andro? Thanks ripples!

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see that you mentioned the 3-ad is active on its own and i have ready some early threads on T nation back from like 2002ish and it mention how 4-Androstenediol is also anabolic on its own because the small amount of it that does convert to test shows way more gains being made than what the little increase in test would provide.. having said that have you ran 4-AD diol by itself and if so, how would you compare it to this 3-AD andro? Thanks ripples!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not the same. but bro its been since the 90's that i ran 4diol .. I couldn't begin to answer that question.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys I cant say what this 3ad feels like, but I'm full and tight. Its mild too... not really any acid reflux to note. This has been the only addition to my protocol in 10 weeks. I feel like its really added to the stack I'm on. This to me is a far better PH than the designer Hex.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys I cant say what this 3ad feels like, but I'm full and tight. Its mild too... not really any acid reflux to note. This has been the only addition to my protocol in 10 weeks. I feel like its really added to the stack I'm on. This to me is a far better PH than the designer Hex.
Its definitely mild. I cant describe it either because it sorta feels like nothing but i am gradually getting dryer and harder. Strength is good, too.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What else are you on with it? Like testosterone? If so what dosages? I may just order some but don’t know between enhanced formulations or swole patrol?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
75mg or what?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
250 mgs test per week split into 2 doses
50 mgs tren EOD
300 mgs 11kt
75 mgs 3ad
yep 75 mgs
Just curious why the low test? I myself am on 350mg and don’t feel that’s overboard but I noticed when I would look on other boards like getbig.com or steroidology etc.. lots of guys would emphasize like high amounts of test close to a gram or sometimes more and then lowish anabolic dosages.. so why not the higher amount of day just test? If it’s because of estrogen and DHT conversion, those can be mitigated via Arimidex and finasteride. So what gives? I’m very curious as to this seems like a more modern trend I am seeing whereas posts back on forums back in the early 2000-2004 test was always significantly higher!

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But now that you mentioned you are on tren, why even bother with 3-AD? You mention the super tight and pumped feeling but I’m sure the tren will way over power everything in that stack. I figure it’s really tough to tell what exactly is doing what you know

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But now that you mentioned you are on tren, why even bother with 3-AD? You mention the super tight and pumped feeling but I’m sure the tren will way over power everything in that stack. I figure it’s really tough to tell what exactly is doing what you know
I believe he said he only made one adjustment to his cycle and it was 3ad. Not putting words in his mouth but the way I read it, he didn’t get the tight and full feeling until after he started the 3ad.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe he said he only made one adjustment to his cycle and it was 3ad. Not putting words in his mouth but the way I read it, he didn’t get the tight and full feeling until after he started the 3ad.
Oh I see that now! That’s pretty awesome then if this can be a really effective product for something that is andro based. I feel all the other Dhea isomers are straight garbage honestly.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am feeling really solid and hardened at a legit 20% bodyfat. It is undeniable.

Also, no sides to speak of with 3AD for 3 weeks now other than acne.
Damn bro for real?! I’m seriously about to just order some right now. I’m only on 350mg test cyp weekly and I’m stuck between the whole bulk and cut thing because I have a pretty lean body percentage as we speak like can see outline of all abs but part of me wants to cut for my boys bachelor party in August, but at the same time I want to continue to build muscle so I’m hoping maybe this can aid in like a recomp? Possibly build muscle while maintains the same body fat or even lose a little? How does this compound feel as far as mental side effects? Any anxiety or find it hard to sleep? I’m so paranoid to run anything since I had bad panic attacks two years ago, but I need to get over it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro for real?! I’m seriously about to just order some right now. I’m only on 350mg test cyp weekly and I’m stuck between the whole bulk and cut thing because I have a pretty lean body percentage as we speak like can see outline of all abs but part of me wants to cut for my boys bachelor party in August, but at the same time I want to continue to build muscle so I’m hoping maybe this can aid in like a recomp? Possibly build muscle while maintains the same body fat or even lose a little? How does this compound feel as far as mental side effects? Any anxiety or find it hard to sleep? I’m so paranoid to run anything since I had bad panic attacks two years ago, but I need to get over it.
I like DHT derivatives generally. I mean I can tolerate the kinda wired feeling or aggression some can give sometimes. But 3AD doesn’t have that. Very relaxed positive mental state. It’s most like proviron in feel, but adds some physical changes. I would not expect to grow while cutting from this - it’s not tren. I would expect to feel & look a bit better bulking or cutting on this.

Also, cutting to attend a bachelor party? Why? You pay the strippers money to dance for you, no matter how ugly you are

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so as i sit here.. I wanted to share that I adopted ZOO's pre schedual and have been taking 3 caps pre wo.
then 1 later in the day. so 100 mgs.. I cant say its like epiandro at high dose but it is its own animal.. good focus with no pre wo drink. good mood.. good endurance.. this stuff is pretty decent for the pre wo crowd, but I wouldnt say you're going to smash records with it.. I think I may like it better at 2caps x 3 per day.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like DHT derivatives generally. I mean I can tolerate the kinda wired feeling or aggression some can give sometimes. But 3AD doesn’t have that. Very relaxed positive mental state. It’s most like proviron in feel, but adds some physical changes. I would not expect to grow while cutting from this - it’s not tren. I would expect to feel & look a bit better bulking or cutting on this.

Also, cutting to attend a bachelor party? Why? You pay the strippers money to dance for you, no matter how ugly you are
Just getting back to the party and restart my 3Ad run here. What you report has been my experience largely too, so far so good!

Anything else to note?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
so as i sit here.. I wanted to share that I adopted ZOO's pre schedual and have been taking 3 caps pre wo.
then 1 later in the day. so 100 mgs.. I cant say its like epiandro at high dose but it is its own animal.. good focus with no pre wo drink. good mood.. good endurance.. this stuff is pretty decent for the pre wo crowd, but I wouldnt say you're going to smash records with it.. I think I may like it better at 2caps x 3 per day.
3AD need to be taken with a fat source?

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like a lot of the PH’s as of late are heavy aesthetics and cutters which is good but hard to differentiate much anymore it seems. I.e. Hex, 3ad, Epi, Dazavar etc

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m taking 3AD split throughout the day at 25 mg a dose. So far it’s been a week, and I’m down 2 lbs while taking 270 mg of 1-andro and 330 mg of 4-andro a day. It’s been nice so far, can’t wait to see how it is in the long run

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am feeling really solid and hardened at a legit 20% bodyfat. It is undeniable.

Also, no sides to speak of with 3AD for 3 weeks now other than acne.
This is interesting me, as I had to stop my Ostarine Cycle 4 weeks in ( 4 weeks ago) due to a horrendous back spasm and was planning to hop back on it and restart my cutting cycle, but on seeing the feedback for 3-AD is giving me 2nd thoughts.

Would 3-AD be a better option for a cut/maintain muscle than Ostarine? Comparisons for sides??

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I upped dosage to 200mg/day late last week.
Keep us posted on observations homie

This is interesting me, as I had to stop my Ostarine Cycle 4 weeks in ( 4 weeks ago) due to a horrendous back spasm and was planning to hop back on it and restart my cutting cycle, but on seeing the feedback for 3-AD is giving me 2nd thoughts.

Would 3-AD be a better option for a cut/maintain muscle than Ostarine? Comparisons for sides??
Well, between the two you’ll certainly feel and screw way better on 3AD. I would either stack them or choose 3AD. It’s side free for me aside from promoting acne (it’s rather androgenic).

If you bald easily, pick Ostarine. If you get gyno easily, choose 3AD. If you get both, call your parents and ask for a refund.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Keep us posted on observations homie

Well, between the two you’ll certainly feel and screw way better on 3AD. I would either stack them or choose 3AD. It’s side free for me aside from promoting acne (it’s rather androgenic).

If you bald easily, pick Ostarine. If you get gyno easily, choose 3AD. If you get both, call your parents and ask for a refund.
Ha ha...am good on both thankfully. Do we know if it's harsh on lipids/BP? Have to say It appears impressive, what's the rule of thumb on dosages/cycle length?

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like everyone is having to super dose it which would get expensive quick. Seems great otherwise.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seems like everyone is having to super dose it which would get expensive quick. Seems great otherwise.
Yeah I’m about to double my dosage myself. Running at 3 caps a day isn’t getting it done. I’m invested this far, might as well figure out what this can do.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ha ha...am good on both thankfully. Do we know if it's harsh on lipids/BP? Have to say It appears impressive, what's the rule of thumb on dosages/cycle length?
No idea. My lipids will be shot from the methyls but bp didn’t seem to get cranked up like an oral. Once I added M1A, then it finally went up. Then I added Carditone and it went back down lol.

Since it’s not methyl, basically as much as you feel good on and 8 weeks seems pretty safe - treat it like how you would use an andro/SARM.

I think the value in this compound really shines in a stack - it acts like proviron mg for mg almost, with some gains potential as well. You would do better using 75-100mg of this behind other stuff (LGD for example) than trying to afford pushing 200+ mg for probably lesser results. But I haven’t used it over 100mg so I can’t say for sure.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No idea. My lipids will be shot from the methyls but bp didn’t seem to get cranked up like an oral. Once I added M1A, then it finally went up. Then I added Carditone and it went back down lol.

Since it’s not methyl, basically as much as you feel good on and 8 weeks seems pretty safe - treat it like how you would use an andro/SARM.

I think the value in this compound really shines in a stack - it acts like proviron mg for mg almost, with some gains potential as well. You would do better using 75-100mg of this behind other stuff (LGD for example) than trying to afford pushing 200+ mg for probably lesser results. But I haven’t used it over 100mg so I can’t say for sure.
Thanks for the advice, I'll probably run it solo and try and work out dosages based on others experiences.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I’m about to double my dosage myself. Running at 3 caps a day isn’t getting it done. I’m invested this far, might as well figure out what this can do.
Is that around 100mg zone??