Answered 3AD awaits you

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool....what benefits/sides have experienced at that dose??
I cannot say just yet because I’ve only been using for 2 weeks or so and I’m running a cut so I’m not gonna get much in the muscle building area. GDA effect is real, nice pump in the gym. I do believe I’m losing some fat around my core. Zero sides to speak of but I’m gonna order another bottle and jump this to 150mg for the next 4 weeks.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I cannot say just yet because I’ve only been using for 2 weeks or so and I’m running a cut so I’m not gonna get much in the muscle building area. GDA effect is real, nice pump in the gym. I do believe I’m losing some fat around my core. Zero sides to speak of but I’m gonna order another bottle and jump this to 150mg for the next 4 weeks.
Thanks this is very helpful info for me as i was going to hop back on Osta....am also cutting but want to limit any muscle loss and tighten up. Be great to here how you progress on this and your experiences at 150mg.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CASH

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks this is very helpful info for me as i was going to hop back on Osta....am also cutting but want to limit any muscle loss and tighten up. Be great to here how you progress on this and your experiences at 150mg.
Just know some people have E issues on Ostra, I did and I’m not prone to e sides.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just know some people have E issues on Ostra, I did and I’m not prone to e sides.
Yeah i only got to run Osta for 4 weeks then got a back muscular injury so have had to have a few weeks off. I didnt have any obvious sides so am good to get back training and was just going to start the Osta again BUT after hearing about the feedback of 3AD am VERY tempted to run that instead.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am about to run out .. it will be interesting to see what if anything changes. Im getting late in a cut.. getting pretty lean for an old codger. what I think has changed the most during my use is the mood, vascularity, and hardness. not sure what this would do in a surplus of cals but it may build some lean mass, not sure.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am about to run out .. it will be interesting to see what if anything changes. Im getting late in a cut.. getting pretty lean for an old codger. what I think has changed the most during my use is the mood, vascularity, and hardness. not sure what this would do in a surplus of cals but it may build some lean mass, not sure.
The leaning and hardening aspect is def legit.

jusstinnn

Awards
I’ve been taking Swole Patrol and Bomb Squad for about 5 weeks now. I started off with taking 3 caps of each a day. I bumped up to taking 4 caps of each a day last week and I can feel the difference. I take 2 caps of each pre workout and it really does help. Mentally I feel great when I workout and now I really look forward to pushing myself every gym session. Definitely have been hardening up, shoulder and arm days are a blast. Thinking about trying out ZOO’s Special Forces next.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s me. I’m in a deficit also so I’m not getting the full effects either. I may toy with my diet to add more carbs pre workout and after.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What are the sides with this? What type of PCT? How suppressive? I am interested in adding this to my 11-kt cycle if sides and suppression are low.
I've used it and sides are negligible. No discernible suppression either, even at double and triple servings. It can be used solo at 75-150mg/d but it's best used for boosting other hormones. Like a few other delta-5 compounds, it seems to amplify test, orals, anything I stacked with it, so it's an intresting and worthwile add-on even if you don't have the cash to run it hi-dose solo.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used it and sides are negligible. No discernible suppression either, even at double and triple servings. It can be used solo at 75-150mg/d but it's best used for boosting other hormones. Like a few other delta-5 compounds, it seems to amplify test, orals, anything I stacked with it, so it's an intresting and worthwile add-on even if you don't have the cash to run it hi-dose solo.
Is there any anti E effects with this? I’m running TD Prop, 125mg x2 a day with this and the last 2 days I felt like my E crashed. I’m using Virtus as my AI at .5ml a day. I ran TD Hex at 100mg for 6 weeks, dropped the Hex for 3ad and after 2 weeks I had this weird 2 days. Also using T2.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Is there any anti E effects with this? I’m running TD Prop, 125mg x2 a day with this and the last 2 days I felt like my E crashed. I’m using Virtus as my AI at .5ml a day. I ran TD Hex at 100mg for 6 weeks, dropped the Hex for 3ad and after 2 weeks I had this weird 2 days. Also using T2.
Hey DW! Been awhile.

I'd guess Hex would crash estrogen harder than 3-AD, but yeah, it probably is anti-estrogenic to a fair degree. It's also a 3-alpha compound so it may even be an intrinsic estrogen antagonist, but it still synergizes other hormones like an aromatizing compound might. In fact, i'm pretty estro sensitive, so that's likely why I don't get sides or suppression with it. It's all just a hunch though, can't find much data to confirm my speculations.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
I'd love for someone to run a high dose of this stuff with some before and after on bloods. Interested in the estrogen relationship.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey DW! Been awhile.

I'd guess Hex would crash estrogen harder than 3-AD, but yeah, it probably is anti-estrogenic to a fair degree. It's also a 3-alpha compound so it may even be an intrinsic estrogen antagonist, but it still synergizes other hormones like an aromatizing compound might. In fact, i'm pretty estro sensitive, so that's likely why I don't get sides or suppression with it. It's all just a hunch though, can't find much data to confirm my speculations.
Running TD Prop, you never exactly what you are drawing out so it’s possible I didn’t get enough test those 2 days. I also had a little stomach bug and that wasn’t helping how I felt. Today I’m good but I dropped my AI down a little.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey DW! Been awhile.

Running TD Prop, you never exactly what you are drawing out so it’s possible I didn’t get enough test those 2 days. I also had a little stomach bug and that wasn’t helping how I felt. Today I’m good but I dropped my AI down a little.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So whats peoples suggestions for stacking 3AD with other products that are also low on sides??

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So whats peoples suggestions for stacking 3AD with other products that are also low on sides??
As mentioned, it will enhance the effects of most orals. I am stacking currently with 330 mg 4-andro, 270 mg 1-andro, and 150 mg of androsterone a day at a dose of 75 mg 3AD. I am only 7 days in, so I can't speak on much yet aside from a major positive mood enhancement (might be placebo...but who cares?)

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As mentioned, it will enhance the effects of most orals. I am stacking currently with 330 mg 4-andro, 270 mg 1-andro, and 150 mg of androsterone a day at a dose of 75 mg 3AD. I am only 7 days in, so I can't speak on much yet aside from a major positive mood enhancement (might be placebo...but who cares?)
Thats quite a combo nice one. My options wise for stacking 3AD... i have a choice of the following:
Ostarine
Super 3AD Olympus UK (low dose 3ad and Androsterone).
Super 19Nor Olympus UK
XI-KT (11 Keto)
Halodrol clone
Super Mandro 1 Andro
Androtest (4 diol)
Dermacrine

Thoughts/Opinions??

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats quite a combo nice one. My options wise for stacking 3AD... i have a choice of the following:
Ostarine
Super 3AD Olympus UK (low dose 3ad and Androsterone).
Super 19Nor Olympus UK
XI-KT (11 Keto)
Halodrol clone
Super Mandro 1 Andro
Androtest (4 diol)
Dermacrine

Thoughts/Opinions??
Androtest hands down!!

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apologise am going for a recomp...you think Androtest would complement 3AD well in that scenario??
I mean in all reality aside from actual testosterone.. it’s the most ideal base hormone as it does converts directly to test.. however.. i do believe that the gains made form 4-Diol are from the actual 4-ad compound itself because it simply doesn’t convert to enough test to be the main muscle builder but it is enough to provide some test for sex drive and what not.. I mean we can speculate all day but I know when I dosed 4-AD high it didn’t feel the same as high dosed injectable test but it felt more Androgenic like aggressive etc.. once again I believe these precursor hormones all have some activity on their own.. have you ran androtest at all before? Like a solo run and if you did what dosage? I went as high as 10 caps a day

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I mean in all reality aside from actual testosterone.. it’s the most ideal base hormone as it does converts directly to test.. however.. i do believe that the gains made form 4-Diol are from the actual 4-ad compound itself because it simply doesn’t convert to enough test to be the main muscle builder but it is enough to provide some test for sex drive and what not.. I mean we can speculate all day but I know when I dosed 4-AD high it didn’t feel the same as high dosed injectable test but it felt more Androgenic like aggressive etc.. once again I believe these precursor hormones all have some activity on their own.. have you ran androtest at all before? Like a solo run and if you did what dosage? I went as high as 10 caps a day
interesting.

No ive never run it before and it isnt cheap either so running high dosages probably isnt going to be an option.

I'll consider it then as a good option to stack with 3-AD.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interesting.

No ive never run it before and it isnt cheap either so running high dosages probably isnt going to be an option.

I'll consider it then as a good option to stack with 3-AD.
Yeah believe me I know how expensive it is at 64.98 pounds per bottle comes out to like 82 dollars american. I have like 4 bottles myself. I would at least run the androtest at like 6 caps if you can. How many bottles do you have?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah believe me I know how expensive it is at 64.98 pounds per bottle comes out to like 82 dollars american. I have like 4 bottles myself. I would at least run the androtest at like 6 caps if you can. How many bottles do you have?
I have 1 bottle and some 4 andro from Olympus Labs kicking around which i could throw in on top.