Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Easter Free Money Giveaway!!
35% Off Everything

Now through Monday at Midnight
Promo Code: Easter35

It's time again for the Easter Bunny to make his yearly rounds. And you know what that means? We have lost our minds and are giving away FREE Money to anyone who places an order this Easter Weekend.

That's right, Wayne is putting cash Easter Eggs in every order. One lucky Easter Egg will have $100 cash money (VISA gift card), and 5 others will have $20 cash money (VISA gift card).

But that's not all. We are also hooking everyone up with a 35% discount on Everything, now through Monday at Midnight. Use coupon code Easter35 at checkout to get the discount.

Are you feeling small and weak? No worries, Chaos and Pain has you covered. Grab some delicious Pumpkinhead Latte Kraken protein while everything is 35% off through Monday.
Get some Kraken Here!

Have you seen the new Chaos and Pain forum? No? Then click below to check it out.
Click here for the forum

@EMPIREMIND
@pyrobatt

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any red sky and cannibal claw combo? Bogo one for me and one for wife.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never seen red sky and claw combo. Sounds killer though.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked up some Bacchus, can't wait to give it a try! Thanks for always giving us killer deals!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great sale! Picked up 2 tubs of Pumpkinhead Latte Cannibal Kraken, Cannibal Carnage, and another Permaswole (Molotov Cocktail).

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established