35% off coupon

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
35% currently with Bacchus release. What else to purchase? Thinking of picking up some Ferox. Make some other suggestions for me. Too bad Permaswole is OOS.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
35% currently with Bacchus release. What else to purchase? Thinking of picking up some Ferox. Make some other suggestions for me. Too bad Permaswole is OOS.
Predator if you dont already have it... One of the best gdas on the market.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone here run Cannibal Claw or Red Sky?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone here run Cannibal Claw or Red Sky?

Cannibal claw is awesome and so many great reviews. I have a pre existing thyroid problem so I can’t use it but so many swear by it.
Red sky is great for energy and appetite suppression. Prob one of the best in the market for that.
I personally like cannibal carnage stacked with cannibal inferno - best cut cycle I ever did

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cannibal claw is awesome and so many great reviews. I have a pre existing thyroid problem so I can’t use it but so many swear by it.
Red sky is great for energy and appetite suppression. Prob one of the best in the market for that.
I personally like cannibal carnage stacked with cannibal inferno - best cut cycle I ever did
Pulled the trigger on Cannibal Claw and Ferox.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happened to their new fat burner? Delayed still?

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a bottle of bacchus arriving by Tuesday (hopefully tomorrow if USPS is fast enough). I can't wait to try it. I'm thinking it will be a stim for afternoons. I had to order a couple of helios with the new deal that came out today.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a bottle of bacchus arriving by Tuesday (hopefully tomorrow if USPS is fast enough). I can't wait to try it. I'm thinking it will be a stim for afternoons. I had to order a couple of helios with the new deal that came out today.
BOGO plus 30% off is crazy !!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not gonna lie, kind of bummed that I bought Ferox and I got the email that it's now on BOGO plus 30% off, and I still haven't gotten mine yet. Supposed to arrive today though.
That chem 1 bogo though!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On again.
BloodManor or any other C&P rep, I know there's a current 25% sale going, but do you guys do any stacking codes for AM folks?
Not that I’m aware of - would doubt it though because we did lots of bogo’s And almost always have a code out pyrobatt

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
On again.
BloodManor or any other C&P rep, I know there's a current 25% sale going, but do you guys do any stacking codes for AM folks?
No stacking codes at this time on top of the 25$. Although I'm setting up some sales beginning next year for am specifically

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No stacking codes at this time on top of the 25$. Although I'm setting up some sales beginning next year for am specifically
Hopefully some more BOGO Riot and Bacchus coming up soon :)