300mg HTP 1-andro vs. vector/cel ae

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm currently running fd2.0 and love the recovery between sets. Looking to add something to add some lean mass that'll stick around after the cycle. I know there's tons of options and stacks, but how do some of the popular natty anabolics perform vs. an 8 week run of 2-300mg of liposomal 1andro. If a rx pct is absolutely needed after a 1 andro cycle then that is automatically out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm currently running fd2.0 and love the recovery between sets. Looking to add something to add some lean mass that'll stick around after the cycle. I know there's tons of options and stacks, but how do some of the popular natty anabolics perform vs. an 8 week run of 2-300mg of liposomal 1andro. If a rx pct is absolutely needed after a 1 andro cycle then that is automatically out.
Your automatically out. You need a real PCT, And even with pct the gains made on hormones can't be maintained forever without hormones. You could skip the Rx pct and go OTC but you will lose your gains faster and probably feel like crap. Also running 1 Andro with nothing "testosterone based" will probably make you lathergic and give you a limp noodle after 3-4 weeks

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your automatically out. You need a real PCT, And even with pct the gains made on hormones can't be maintained forever without hormones. You could skip the Rx pct and go OTC but you will lose your gains faster and probably feel like crap. Also running 1 Andro with nothing "testosterone based" will probably make you lathergic and give you a limp noodle after 3-4 weeks
Thank you for the reply. Have you tried vector or AE?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is AE anabeta elite? If so yes, years ago. It was decent. One of the better natty supps I've used. Never tried vector. I don't really have use for the natty supps anymore outside of basics like vitamins, creatine and eaa. Being on testosterone kinda makes the natty anabolics useless.

Just a few words of wisdom, if you don't want to mess with your hormones or have to pct them avoid all things hormonal. If your gonna mess with natural testosterone production then make it worth your while.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the reply. Have you tried vector or AE?
I've used both. Anabolic Effect by CEL got me personally better results than Vector by BLR. I stacked AE with M-Test and strength + weight increased for me.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@cruze1911r1 honestly you’re better off using the CEL stack. I’ve had great results with it multiple times. Anabolic effect, m test and stanoplex. I have also used stanoplex with other “test boosters” and I find that anabolic effect is noticeably superior.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies folks. I'm gonna run vector with fd2 for a while and see how that goes. I think I'll keep the fd as a base supp for quite a while. I'll run the vector for maybe 2 bottles and switch to cel ae and see which I like better. I'm on a few everyday supps:

Optizinc 30mg zinc mono methionine/10mg b6
Magnesium glycinate 300mg
Boron citrate 9mg
Nascent iodine
Fish oil
Tribulus 1000mg 95% saponins
Now special 2 multi
Ginkgo biloba
Arginine
Creatine mono
Whey protein

Last edited: