3 month simple sugar binge and no training results..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
After an exhausting and mentally breaking contest prep style diet last summer I took the winter off of training and only ate simple carbs, plenty of fats, lower protein...
donuts and muffins for breakfast, fast food for lunch, large pizzas and brownies for dinner... Cals moderately counted to 23-2600 at any given day and some days less than 100g of protein...
Some body fat was gained but nothing out the normal winter bulk cycle and a lot of bloat. Strength was low once I started training again but I found no real loss of muscle, once a cleaner diet was started again I found my original physique back in a matter of weeks.
Take it for what it's worth but I will never run a keto- dehydration diet again unless competing is the goal and will continue to use a flexible diet with moderation, abundance of alcohol was consumed too... Man did I enjoy that!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you compete or just follow a competition diet?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cool. Well welcome back to the world of moderation! It's fun here.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What!?!?! You mean 3 months of sugar didn't lead do obesity, instant diabetes, and death? Gee, it's like all those instagram coaches are just making things up and sugar is actually fine for you. Weird

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What!?!?! You mean 3 months of sugar didn't lead do obesity, instant diabetes, and death? Gee, it's like all those instagram coaches are just making things up and sugar is actually fine for you. Weird
I KNOW! the human body is more advanced than they thought huh...