3 Kings Stack - Libido In The Dirt?

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I've taken DTH on 5 different occasions and had good results @ 5-6 caps a day. I have been taking the 3 Kings Stack for a week now and my libido has dropped. I have been taking DTH 2 caps AM 2 caps PM, DT2010 1 cap Am 1 cap PM & Sunami 1 cap Am 1 cap PM. Within a couple of days my libido was down and I was only getting semi wood. I have not been on cycle for approx 3 months and was fine after PCT according to my Doc. Anyway looking for some guidance on dosing please and thanks.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Ok! I'll try taking DTH 1 cap AM 1 cap PM. Sorry to hear about your finger. I broke my hand last summer and it is still messed up so I feel ya. Thanks.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok! I'll try taking DTH 1 cap AM 1 cap PM. Sorry to hear about your finger. I broke my hand last summer and it is still messed up so I feel ya. Thanks.
4 long weeks, and even after I probably won't do heavy deadlifts/clean for another week or two. I'm squatting my arse off.

Let me know if you libido kicks in with the lower dose; there is a good thread on here about how when you go too high on DTH it actually kills your libido.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, higher doses seems to add to the aggression fire, while the lower doses seem to keep the libido higher, Chuck has even said so. I can vouch for it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, higher doses seems to add to the aggression fire, while the lower doses seem to keep the libido higher, Chuck has even said so. I can vouch for it.
Yea this is true in most cases.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
so your better off dosing 2-3 caps a day then 4-6? how does that work...? also whats in DTH that has cortisol controlling properties?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so your better off dosing 2-3 caps a day then 4-6? how does that work... lower dose is better?
With 2-3 you are raising test but not skyrocketing free test, that is what causes the libido crash. A low dose will support libido and desire, but not make you overly aggressive. This will also help with erection strength, and sexual performance.

Higher doses (4,5,6 a day) Will cause free test to rise (due to nettle mostly) and total test. This also will make aggression, and strength very profound, but not sex drive (you can still perform, but just may not want it). Strength gains and muscle will be more noticeable in higher doses. Just because test is high does NOT mean libido will follow. It's a very complex chain of reactions in the human body. Higher doses will cause LH to drop (due to high free test) and that is what makes sex drive prominent. High doses give me extremely bad road rage, and I get a very short temper with people, but workout intensity is unreal....

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
More than 3 a day and I'm ragin' like a pack of hemhrroids, seriously. There's definitely a line you cross a certain dose, although Sunami can help somewhat with this. I tended to lose my patience rather quickly on the stack.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
With 2-3 you are raising test but not skyrocketing free test, that is what causes the libido crash. A low dose will support libido and desire, but not make you overly aggressive. This will also help with erection strength, and sexual performance.

Higher doses (4,5,6 a day) Will cause free test to rise (due to nettle mostly) and total test. This also will make aggression, and strength very profound, but not sex drive (you can still perform, but just may not want it). Strength gains and muscle will be more noticeable in higher doses. Just because test is high does NOT mean libido will follow. It's a very complex chain of reactions in the human body. Higher doses will cause LH to drop (due to high free test) and that is what makes sex drive prominent. High doses give me extremely bad road rage, and I get a very short temper with people, but workout intensity is unreal....
so why do you have to take one day off a week ?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
My understanding is so you don't build up a tolerance, but I'm sure chuck or Trip will chime in.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More than 3 a day and I'm ragin' like a pack of hemhrroids, seriously. There's definitely a line you cross a certain dose, although Sunami can help somewhat with this. I tended to lose my patience rather quickly on the stack.

I love that feeling though! I work with Marines so it's pretty much the norm for everyone anyways. :laugh2:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so why do you have to take one day off a week ?
Yea basically it's to allow your body not to adjust to any one supplement.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I love that feeling though! I work with Marines so it's pretty much the norm for everyone anyways.
Cool, me too!! I always am angry, I just focus it in a positive manner, and when I was on DTH, there was a whole lotta positive going on. It actually got hard to not speak my mind moreso than I usually do on the higher dosing. 2 per day is plenty for me.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Trip - this answers my questions I was PM'ing you about - problem solved.

I'm generally a mellow kind of guy - this induced rage is off the fkn wall!

I'm straight dosing DTHC at 4/d. Intro Sunami next week.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea basically it's to allow your body not to adjust to any one supplement.
Yup; I'm actually taking a full 2 weeks off from my usual Pre-bed supps because I can feel their effects waning (My sleep quality is the same when off them right now). It's a good idea with any hormonal supplement though. After a 8-week DTH cycle, I usually suggest guys take a 4-8 week break, although I know some guys just never want to come off :D