2nd Natty Stack

kev4330

Awards
Will be doing Inhibit E + Test-Rx(Heard some goods things around this forum).

Last time I ran ABE + Erase Pro.

Anything else you guys recommend I should substitute add(don't rape my wallet please xD)?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be a pretty solid stack. Powermax XT would be a nice addition. It won't kill the wallet, and it will provide your daily doses of ergogenics. It helps with..Strength, Recovery, Power, Endurance, Pumps, and Hydration.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a solid stack there. I second adding in Powermax XT as well - it's a great staple product that will provide you with a full serving of creatine and some essential staples including an electrolyte blend and amentoflavone. It won't kill your wallet either!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Will be doing Inhibit E + Test-Rx(Heard some goods things around this forum).

Last time I ran ABE + Erase Pro.

Anything else you guys recommend I should substitute add(don't rape my wallet please xD)?
Looks solid. You could always throw in a couple of tablespoons of soy lecithin per day. It's around $10 for a months worth. I have really enjoyed it on lean bulks.

Are you taking staples already? (Creatine,multi,fish oil)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks solid. You could always throw in a couple of tablespoons of soy lecithin per day. It's around $10 for a months worth. I have really enjoyed it on lean bulks.

Are you taking staples already? (Creatine,multi,fish oil)
Staples plus inhibit e, test-rx and then you could throw in maybe an epicatechin product if you have the money.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lots of good stuff coming down the natty pipeline BPS Androcrine (TD Laxo) is currently on sale as well as Sparta Hercules (oral Laxo) and Sparta Epicurus (oral Epicat)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testify is one product that will replace both of the two you are running + more.

X-Gels and Triumph is also a very good synergistic combo.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Lots of good stuff coming down the natty pipeline BPS Androcrine (TD Laxo) is currently on sale as well as Sparta Hercules (oral Laxo) and Sparta Epicurus (oral Epicat)
Where is the bps andocrine on sale dude?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Try code "AND20" it might be expired though :( if it is my rep code is "lifter15" and you'll get 15% off still.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of TestRX but you can't go wrong with Inhibit-E, especially considering how it's priced! Good luck!