2nd Cycle looking for a little info! Epistane + supertren

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
I am about to run my second PH cycle. On first cycle I ran Epistane with good results. Now I am going to try this epi2a3a and black stone labs super trenabol. I was told with tren I would need an a.i/estrogen blocker due to the fact tren can cause on cycle gyno or raise estrogen. I do realize the epistane is suppose to have a built in a.i, but wanted to make sure. This is my stack that I will be doing! Goal is to cut some body fat and throw some lean mass on.

Pre cycle

Hawthorn Berry
fish oil
On cycle control
Multi vitamin
estrosense(or i3c)
chromium pio
Bone support

Cycle
4-weeks
Super Trenabol at 60mg for 4 weeks
Epi2a3a at 30mg for 4 weeks
arimidex (a.i)if needed or Erase Pro (if need)
on cycle support(hawthorne berry included)
estrosense

PCT
Liquid Tamox or clomid
formexx black
fenugreek
on cycle (with pre cycle supps)
Test Powder
Agmatine 500
Powerfull
Erase pro

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
I was also reading on taking Estrogenex (estrogen blocker/a.i) on cycle and in pct which carries 6bromo and i3c which i always use so test wont convert into estrogen

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
Usually the biggest concern with a tren based product would be prolactin sides.

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
So Nolva on cycle then being that Nolva will eliminate the estrogen-prolactin synergy from ocuring in breast tissue?

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
Usually just lowering estrogen will take care of Prolactin, which is my reason for asking my question. Should I add An A.I/estrogen Blocker
(estrogenex or formexx black) to my on cycle stack

JoshR

Awards
I would run at least 40 epi and 90 tren for 6 weeks. You won't even start to feel the epi until around week 3

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
Usually just lowering estrogen will take care of Prolactin, which is my reason for asking my question. Should I add An A.I/estrogen Blocker
(estrogenex or formexx black) to my on cycle stack
It is my understanding with a progesterone you need something to control prolactin like caber or prami OTC something like p5p or inhibit p.

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
I would run at least 40 epi and 90 tren for 6 weeks. You won't even start to feel the epi until around week 3
Ok. yea I ran Epi at 40mg the first time for 5 weeks. Never done Supertrenabol and epi. Ill do that!

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
It is my understanding with a progesterone you need something to control prolactin like caber or prami OTC something like p5p or inhibit p.
Is that right? Appreciate that. I will look those products up for the prolactin and probably add in a A.I as well just to be safe.

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
THey say that Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine) is a prolactin inhibitor? Is this not strong enough?

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
Does anyone have any reviews on Inhibit-P
Prolactin Control Complex

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
THey say that Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine) is a prolactin inhibitor? Is this not strong enough?
The pyridoxine form doesn't the pyridoxil form does also active b6 or p5p is effective.

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
awesome I will look into that. You have any info on Inihibit-P

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
So adding this to your cycle will help prevent prolactin and gyno?Or suppose to?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually the biggest concern with a tren based product would be prolactin sides.
Correct and Inhibit P is a great choice to run along side the Tren. You can find it this weekend for around $16

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
ill second the quality of SNS. Good products and great prices (not a rep just a consumer.)
BTW are you going to log this I have stack like this in the stash and would love to see how it turns out for you.

Reactions: mw1
j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
I Definitely appreciate the info. And Yes I will be logging this. I am doing the 5-3-1 weider program along side Focus T25 for my cardio (5 days cardio and 4 days weights). I was a D1 Football player in college. Time to get that look back. I work 8-10 hr days so my log will be a basic log about my workout plan for the day, my meal, mood, and strength change. If you would like any other information please let me know and I will keep documentation and add it to my log. This will be the first log I have ever done. So bare with me. Here is the break down of my supplements
I will first do a week or two of pre cycle to get the essential supps going before starting the tren and epi2a3a. If you see anything I should add or change in this cycle layout please feel free to let me know. I will start my Log post on my first day

Pre cycle

Hawthorn Berry
fish oil
On cycle control
Multi vitamin
estrosense(or i3c)
chromium pio
Bone support

Cycle
4-weeks
Super Trenabol at 60mg for 4 weeks 1-4
Epi2a3a at 30mg for 4 weeks 3-6
arimidex (a.i)if needed or Erase Pro (if need)
on cycle support(hawthorne berry included)
estrosense
Inhibit-P
I3C

PCT
Liquid Tamox or clomid Week 7-10
formexx black Weeks 8-12
Inhibit-P Week 7-13
fenugreek Weeks 7-13
on cycle (with pre cycle supps)Weeks 7-13
Test Powder weeks 7-13
Agmatine 500 weeks 7-13
Powerfull weeks 7-13
Erase pro weeks 7-13
I3C Weeks 7-13

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You may want to use Inhibit-p while using tren. just a thought.

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
Anythign else you think i should ad or get ride of?

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
Thanks! Whats your opinion on liquid clomid. Should that be fine?I have never used the liquid form

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
I agree I think your gtg should be a great cycle. Keep us updated!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks! Whats your opinion on liquid clomid. Should that be fine?I have never used the liquid form
IDk about liquid I have only used pills but I switched to torem on my last ph run and it brought me back quick.

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
Nice. Ill look at torem. Also does it matter which ph you start with epi or super tren? And is the stagger the best way for the 6-weeks?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice. Ill look at torem. Also does it matter which ph you start with epi or super tren? And is the stagger the best way for the 6-weeks?
I would stack them and run them both for 6 weeks. six weeks is fairly standard for epi and tren is methylated so its fine to run for six.

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
I would stack them and run them both for 6 weeks. six weeks is fairly standard for epi and tren is methylated so its fine to run for six.
Awesome. Was wondering if I could run them together. Tren is non-methyl right? and epi is methyl

Psychward

Psychward

Awards
Thats correct, epi is methyl and tren is not.