2nd cycle H-drol/Furazadrol

Boilingice

Awards
Hey looking for some help any comments are helpful to me

Stats: 6'1 188lbs

Looking to get back my lifts and cut up some with this cycle.

Looking to dose
H-drol 50/75/75/100/100
Furazadrol 150/200/200/200/250 not sure about 6 week for furazadrol

Will be taking taurine, sesamine, multi, life support, cycle assist, milk thisltle and a bunch of other general health stuff

PCT: this is where I need the most help have a bunch of stuff but I want to be safe

THinking of starting off with reversitol and Post cycle support
and then 6-oxo

Please help me out dont really want to go the serm route but if I NEED to then I will. Last cycle was 100% fine

Boilingice

Awards
Hey really appreciate all the help I cant get

mikinTx

bump.. can't really help BI but am planning a similar run (coming off a cut that put me at 185). Read elsewhere that the higher end of the Furaz dosing 250-300 would have better results (downside is that's pretty expensive). For PCT you'll want to have a SERM on hand (just in case you need it). I'm planning on using Formex but I keep P-5-P and Vitex stocked at all times. Will also run a test booster post (DTH has been good for me) and yeah, 6-OXO is a staple in my pct as well.

Boilingice

Awards
Ok it seems now from what ive been researching is that my body can be fed up after the cycle without me even knowing it so doing a small pct of torm is the best thign to do? Problem is I dont even know where to get it and im not sure ordering from a sketchy internet site is a good idea.

I also think im going to dose the Furazadrol like 250/300/300/350/350

Will upping the furaz like that make me require a serm even more?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok it seems now from what ive been researching is that my body can be fed up after the cycle without me even knowing it so doing a small pct of torm is the best thign to do? Problem is I dont even know where to get it and im not sure ordering from a sketchy internet site is a good idea.

I also think im going to dose the Furazadrol like 250/300/300/350/350

Will upping the furaz like that make me require a serm even more?
NO..

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
what about a test booster? you dotn wanna throw in dth or activate or nothin? i couldnt immagine pct without one. but thast just me

Boilingice

Awards
Ya I'll use a test booster im still deciding between serm or not

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
just use a lil clomid week 1 and 2 to jump start ur hpta

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
might as well, shutdown is lame. test boosters are not. they put the aggression right back into my life even though i've never ran a cycle LOL.

Boilingice

Awards
OK think im starting my cycle today any suggestions on taking the furzadrol for 5 vs 6 weeks?

Boilingice

Awards
Oh why do i need to take the furazdrol with meals?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Get a serm it will be cheaper and will better assist you