25 week cycle cut short.....

soonermedic

Awards
I'm currently on week 16 of my 25 week cycle. I was going to use HCG during my PCT but due to reasons beyond my control all the hcg i had and all my orals had to be disposed of (stupid feds)...im trying to get hcg right now but if i cant find any what would be my best course of action for pct? losing that hcg has me worried about how my recovery will go and if i can make a good recovery without it...my cycle consisted of dbol, abombs, tren ace, test e and eq. ive gained 30+lbs and an inch on my arms. im 25 years old and have been training naturally since i was 16 years old. btw this was my first real aas cycle.

as of right now for possible pct i have:
liquid nolvadex
liquid clomid
TRS
arimadex
TCF-1
Phyto-Test
iforce reversitol
and im working on the hcg

what would be my best course of action for my PCT this point in time? thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn dude epic first cycel

imo go

nolva
40/20/20/10/10
clomid
25/25/25

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Even if you cant get the HCG, you dont use it during PCT anyways; should have been taking it throughout your cycle.. Your young, im sure you'll bounce back with a nolva/clomid pct in no time... Honestly, no point in HCG now IMO.... Unless you were to continue your cycle for another month or so...

soonermedic

Awards
Hell no. I'm coming off. I took my last injection on may 10th. I'm kinda getting stressed because I have people telling me I may need to see an endro doc and I may need to be on TRT because I didn't take hcg during my cycle. Thoughts?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Extremely poor choice made for a first cycle my friend. Jesus 5 compounds? Where in the hell did you get the advice to do this cycle? Most people run 1-2 compounds for their first cycle usually consisting of Test. But Overall I think you will be fine as long as have SERMS on hand or on the way so that you can start taking them as the drugs clear. I personally would go with the following for Pct
Week 1 Clomid 150mg
Week 2-3 Clomid 100mg
Week 4 Clomid 75mg/ Nolva 30mg
Week 5 Clomid 50mg/ Nolva 20mg
Week 6 Nolva 20mg

I would steer clear of any of the other supplements you have liste and let the SERMS do their job. I would also highly recommend bloowork after Pct and then Bloodwork 30 days after Pct

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to name this the Incredible Hulk stack. :shocked:

soonermedic

Awards
Link24 is there reason you don't recommend running nolvadex the entire way through? And thank you for your help it is HIGHLY appreciated.

soonermedic

Awards
And I'll be starting pct on the 24th because that will be 2 weeks since my last injection. Maybe wait 17 days to be sure it's all out of my system before I start. I'm going to be using s4 in my pct as well. 50mg a day for 30 days. I'll let everyone know how it goes. Possibly a log if anyone is interested. Thoughts?

soonermedic

Awards
And I understand I used too much my first time. I listened to some local guys that are pretty ****ing huge and long time juicers. I basically got all my gear for free so it was hard to resist the extra compounds. I know I went overboard but I'm pleased with my results and I really really appreciate the input guys and hopefully I can return the favor.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Wow first cycle was a long one, do what warbird said...and next cycle run hcg during, not during pct

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Link24 is there reason you don't recommend running nolvadex the entire way through? And thank you for your help it is HIGHLY appreciated.
Its pretty much my personal preference, as I feel that clomid has a greater impact than Novla at increasing LH so I run it first. Also, Novla hassss negative impact on Igf-1 which is another reason why I dont run it in the begining weeks. But Novla is great on improving lipids and regulating estrogen. So both kinda have a purpose But, I just run it in this manner. Because in my personal experience it makes Pct very smooth and I keep around 95% of my gains.