24 is Back! Whose watching?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Great 4 hour premiere! Did jack honestly believe he was gonna retire? hahaha. Renee coming back colder then ice!!!!! Jack trained her well.. maybe too well?? WOW.. what a surprise. This season looks great!

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
It's great so far, aside from the ridiculous side plot of Katee Sackhoff's character (Dana Walsh) and her hick stalker ex-boyfriend that just showed up out of nowhere at CTU and she GIVES HIM A KEY TO HER HOUSE. But then, ridiculous side plots are nothing new to 24.

Hoping this season is good, I've enjoyed the first 4 episodes so far!

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Yea, the dana walsh situation is kind of distracting and annoying. When she gave her ex the key that was probably the dumbest thing a girl could ever do! lol. There's something called a restraining order,she should look into it. Maybe somewhere down the line her "secret" will come out and it will tie in somewhere in a scandal or something. haha.

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
I watched the first 2 hours from Sunday. I haven't seen Monday's show yet.

Standard 24 fare. Seems pretty good so far.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
yeah renea is one tough bitch in this show

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last season was awesome and made up for a weak season prior to that. I thought the season premier was ok, not that great. However, I do think it's really going to pick up here quick and I have high hopes

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****, that was awesome how the 4th episode ended. Renee picked up some good traits from Jack.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
schroedes Anabolics 6
Sports Talk 2
bigfella123 Supplements 3
suoth825 General Chat 3