23 year old looking to try prohormones

silv430clkr

Awards
As the title states. Ive been looking into them for a while and dont know how to go about using them or what is the best procucts out there that REALLY work. Im just really a newbie looking for some true advice from real users. In 2005 I had back surgery that brought my weight down to 118 from around 145. Scrawny is not even the word to describe me at 5'11" and 118 pounds, I looked like the walking dead! LOL, but thank god a friend of mine introduced me to working out and soon after my surgery the doctor gave me his word that I can go back to doing my regular activities and have since gained about 60 pounds. Ive been stuck at 180 now for a little over a year and looking to experiment with prohormones. Currently what I found worked best for me was taking NO Shotgun before the gym, any whey protein (50g) after the gym, supplementing with creatine mono before and after gym, and glutamin and bcaa's after the gym mixed with the protein. and sometimes glutamine in the morning. I eat 5 times a day about 3500 calories, and my workout schedule is monday: chest, shoulders, tris, weds: legs, forearms, abs fri: back, bis, traps. that worked great for me up untill a year ago and now have hit a major platue and looking into experimenting with prohormones. So thanks for reading and hopefully some of you guys can help me out a bit into the know hows of what products to use when and how so I dont waste my money or even worse kill myself. Thanks again

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
you could try changing up the routine a bit to try and blast thru plateau. but if your more or less set on a ph look into hdrol. considered a very mild ph and a good intro for a newb. also give epi a look

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Definitely check out hdrol. I'm running a cycle right now and loving.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Definitely check out hdrol. I'm running a cycle right now and loving.
I'm looking and CEL hdrol, what are you using and what is your total cycle looking like

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking and CEL hdrol, what are you using and what is your total cycle looking like
Preload milk thistle 2 weeks

Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75
CEL Cycle assist throughout finishing up an opened bottle them switching to AI cycle support

Pct:
Torem 120-3d, 90-4d/60/60/30

Sustain Alpha recommended dosage

Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1

I'm 2 weeks in and I'm already noticing slight strength increases and I've gained 5lbs so far. No sides to speak of yet either.

Sorry OP not trying to hijack you.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Preload milk thistle 2 weeks

Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75
CEL Cycle assist throughout finishing up an opened bottle them switching to AI cycle support

Pct:
Torem 120-3d, 90-4d/60/60/30

Sustain Alpha recommended dosage

Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1

I'm 2 weeks in and I'm already noticing slight strength increases and I've gained 5lbs so far. No sides to speak of yet either.

Sorry OP not trying to hijack you.
Why would you pre-load milk thistle and not hawthorn berry? This puzzles me! Also, no need to run an AI with Hdrol.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Only reason I ask is that I've read so many different things :p I wish there was just a place that gives u info for a good cycle as well as reputable merchants for the gear

But that would be too easy

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Helladrol which is the same thing as h drol is still being sold online, search and you ll find it.

Instead of pre loading milk thistle and hawthorn berry, pre load cycle assist for 10 days. A serm will make pct much easier and you will hold on to more gains.

There is a info site. Tunedsports.com. They have lots of basic and 1 st timer info there, read up

silv430clkr

Awards
you could try changing up the routine a bit to try and blast thru plateau. but if your more or less set on a ph look into hdrol. considered a very mild ph and a good intro for a newb. also give epi a look
Hdrol sounds like a good product, I may give it a try. What should i take after the cycle to hold and harden those gains I make from it? Is it an injectible or pill? Sorry, I am a total noob at this and basically need to learn from bottom up about all the products and the way you take them, when you take them, how much of them you take, etc. I am totally clueless with all these code words and slang terms etc. lol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mrsupps.com sells Helladrol.

It is an oral. Pills. 25mg/pill.

Week 1: 50mg/day
Week 2: 50mg/day
Week 3: 50mg/day
Week 4: 75mg/day
Week 5: 75mg/day
Week 6: 75mg/day

Support supplements are not mandatory but if you can afford them go for it.

It does not matter when you take the pills they have an 8 hour half life so they will be active for a while. Morning or before workout is good.

In week 7 you start PCT.

Week 7: Nolva 20mg OR Clomid 50mg
Week 8: Nolva 20mg OR Clomid 50mg
Week 9: Nolva 20mg OR Clomid 50mg
Week 10: Nolva 20mg OR Clomid 50mg

I recommend a blood test in week 14 to make sure you have recovered fine from the cycle.

silv430clkr

Awards
Thanks buddy, I really appreciate your help. Ill give this cycle, it seems pretty mild compared to others and report back. another thing can I still continue with everything else im taking or completely stop them while im taking hdrol and the pct?(except for the protein). is hdrol from competative edge a good product? I think ill also take cycle assist from competative edge while one the hdrol, what do you think? I want to thank everyone again for the helpful information

silv430clkr

Awards
So Im thinking about picking up my products from Competative edge labs, Any negatives about this company? I want to get their 60ct cycle of hdol, 240ct cycle assist for during the hdrol cycle, and 120ct PCT assist for after the cycle. just looking to keep it simple and sticking to one name brand but also want everything to work together. Anyone disagree with my idea?

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
hdrol is great starter some also go with pmag both have little to no sides

silv430clkr

Awards
Scratch my last post. Im planning on picking up hdrol and cycle assist from competative edge labs and nolvadex as a pct. Taking them as chocolatemilk says:

HDrol 50/50/75/75/75/75

Nolvadex 20/20/20/20

and running cycle assist with hdrol

I think that sounds like a solid plan for a first time user. I just dont want to f*ck up my body, so if theres anything wrong with my plan please let me know. also do you guys prefer any one company over another on the products?

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Why would you pre-load milk thistle and not hawthorn berry? This puzzles me! Also, no need to run an AI with Hdrol.
You don't agree with an AI ran in PCT? This puzzles me!