2020 mk677 update

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Update 6/4/2020 been on mk677 for 3rd year (7 months only spring/summer every year), started in March, now is June (4 months later) doing great! will take an igf-1 test again soon and post after being on it for 5 months in July.

This is not a typo, using keto diet, mk677, trt, CLA & betaine, been loosing 0.5 plus lb daily fat easily using regimen below:

Currently still loosing approximately 0.5lb+ of fat daily with keto diet outlined below (used this same diet below and supplements to get from 17% bodyfat down to current 14% bodyfat). Current weight = 196lb @ 14% bodyfat. Continuing to use diet below to get to goal of 12% bodyfat.

The MK677 I have noticed does indeed retain massive amounts of nitrogen daily (just as studies have shown) during my 16+ hour fast and does greatly accelerate fat burning while on a keto diet and calorie deficit with daily cardio.

See ergolog for the multiple studies showing CLA combined with betaine results in large lean muscle gains while at the same time very large fat loss gains.

morning wakeup: 25mg mk677 (use 7 months spring/summer only), 5g bcaa, 2g HMB, 25mg TRT (test cypionate TRT) in insulin syringe into shoulder. Total of 175mg TRT weekly. MK677 brings my igf-1 readings up an average 100 points into the range of a young 18 year old adult, and I am age 51. Remarkable endurance with it in the weight room, great pumps esp. when combined with 1400mg arachidonic acid used before workouts only, unbelievable pumps and soreness. Arachidonic acid has been shown to result in several lb increase in lean muscle mass monthly compared to placebo. Terrific fat loss with the mk677 as well when used in combo with Palumbo keto diet.

7:30 breakfast: 125g chicken breast (38g protein, 200 calories) + 7 eggs (keep 4 yolks) (43g protein, 485 calories) with 3 caps CLA, 1.25g betaine, 5g bcaa, 2g HMB, 5 fish oil + 1 teaspoon flax seed oil.

9:00 heavy workout, day 1 = chest/triceps/shoulders, day 2&3 rest, day 4 = legs & abs, day 5&6 rest, day 7 =back/biceps/triceps

11:00 Lunch, 400g chicken breast (I cook pre-vacuum packed HEB seasoned chicken breast fajitas in an INSTAPOT for 19 minutes in chicken broth with fajita and goya seasoning) delicious! then when done add to a skillet with frozen bellpeppers/onions/peppers mix) 125g protein, 660 calories with brocolli and spinach, taken with 3 caps CLA & another 1.25g betaine, 5g BCAA, 2g HMB, 300mg dr danielle's +R-ALA.

2:00 dinner: 3 scoops MET-RX pure protein (65g protein, 300 calories) in 1 spring water with ice and 1 tabelspoon heavy whipping cream (50 calories) in shaker bottle, delicious! taken with 5 almonds & 5 pecans (80 calories) with 1/2 a square of 100% cacao chocholate (35 calories)

2:30 in afternoon till breakfast next day = fast for 16 to 18 hours

6:30pm cardio on treadmill during the fast (3.9 rate & 2.0 elevation) for 30 minutes burns 200 calories.

Total calores consumed daily = 1835 to 1735 - 200 burned on daily cardio = 1635 to 1535 calories total.

Total protein = 250g daily (approx 1.4g per each lean lb of body mass). This is the Palumbo Keto diet.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
* On days I do the 30 minute fasted cardio at night, I loose one pound of fat daily, day after day for weeks....when I don't do the cardio, I loose 0.5lb of fat daily I have noticed.

* 300mg of +R-ALA from Dr. Danielle is amazing at keeping insulin sensitivity strong while on MK677. I take one before each meal. 8g of HMB daily, 15 to 20g of BCAAs daily.

* Always take 5g BCAA and 2g HMB before cardio, multiple studies at ergolog have shown that there is no muscle mass loss whatsoever so long as you take this before doing 30 minutes of cardio.

* Fasting and keto diet does not result in any muscle mass loss, so long as protein is kept at around 1.4g per lb of lean mass or higher, studies at ergolog (3 studies) confirm, and my own real world results, confirm as well, still just as strong in the gym.

* Great sleep with the mk677, fantastic pumps in gym, great endurance in gym, positive mood daily, cognition top notch, no fatigue or lethargy at all.

* 2 to 3 tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter are used 1 hour pre-workout only on workout days for the extra 200 to 300 calories to be burnt off in the weight room. The small amount of carbs and liberal fats are great for energy pre-workout. The peanut butter is then used as a TKD (targeted keto diet) supplement, as the carbs are used to increase performance in the gym, but keto is resumed immediately after workout.

Last edited:
tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
I was at 227 and 17.9% body fat a few months ago, so all the **** I did/do take + diet + cardio + workouts totally transformed by body, more than happy. I am 51, when I was in my 20's (lifeguard) and 30's and up to age 35 I was around 13% body fat, all I ever wanted to do was get back to my past top shape, I've reached that with a ton of more muscle and strength, so very happy. The studies don't lie at ergolog on CLA + betaine, HMB, BCAA's, arachidonic acid, fasting with cardio, and the mk677 keeps me in the 18 year old igf-1 and gh range, you should have seen me 6 months ago, really bad shape. I can now go to the waterpark just like when I was younger (waterpark is right down the road) and receive compliments like I used to. Not to mention the mk677 is also the best smart drug I've ever taken, works wonders for energy & great mood/cognition.

I had gotten out of shape when I started a business that now has sales around the world daily, so I sacrificed my physique to do something that meant alot to me. Working full time + starting a business on the side is not easy, but I did it, and then got back to the gym to stay there forever.

When you're insulin levels are low all day long (keto diet) and with fasting for long periods, mk677 does indeed kick ass for accelerating the fat-burning process. One pound a day of fat day after day for weeks on end is remarkable, with no loss of strength.

Keep in mind the studies that showed no fat loss with mk677 were done with elderly folks eating a normal crappy diet with high levels of insulin floating around. Totally different story with a keto diet incorporated with fasting. I've used this diet without and with mk677, and I would say the mk677 speeds up fat burning by at least 25% to 30% gauging from the daily fat weight loss ( I use the RENPHO fat scale daily with 9 additional body readings from amazon with 6500 reviews for $35) but only with daily keto & fasting which keeps insulin levels very low. I typically take in less than 20g of carbs per day.

But the best part is that mk677 dramatically increases nitrogen retention even during calorie deficit:
hxxps://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/83/2/320/2865101

Last edited:
guearyt

guearyt

Awards
* On days I do the 30 minute fasted cardio at night, I loose one pound of fat daily, day after day for weeks....when I don't do the cardio, I loose 0.5lb of fat daily I have noticed.

* 300mg of +R-ALA from Dr. Danielle is amazing at keeping insulin sensitivity strong while on MK677. I take one before each meal. 8g of HMB daily, 15 to 20g of BCAAs daily.

* Always take 5g BCAA and 2g HMB before cardio, multiple studies at ergolog have shown that there is no muscle mass loss whatsoever so long as you take this before doing 30 minutes of cardio.

* Fasting and keto diet does not result in any muscle mass loss, so long as protein is kept at around 1.4g per lb of lean mass or higher, studies at ergolog (3 studies) confirm, and my own real world results, confirm as well, still just as strong in the gym.

* Great sleep with the mk677, fantastic pumps in gym, great endurance in gym, positive mood daily, cognition top notch, no fatigue or lethargy at all.

* 2 to 3 tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter are used 1 hour pre-workout only on workout days for the extra 200 to 300 calories to be burnt off in the weight room. The small amount of carbs and liberal fats are great for energy pre-workout. The peanut butter is then used as a TKD (targeted keto diet) supplement, as the carbs are used to increase performance in the gym, but keto is resumed immediately after workout.
Awesome update. Thanks so much!!!!!

guearyt

guearyt

Awards
I was at 227 and 17.9% body fat a few months ago, so all the **** I did/do take + diet + cardio + workouts totally transformed by body, more than happy. I am 51, when I was in my 20's (lifeguard) and 30's and up to age 35 I was around 13% body fat, all I ever wanted to do was get back to my past top shape, I've reached that with a ton of more muscle and strength, so very happy. The studies don't lie at ergolog on CLA + betaine, HMB, BCAA's, arachidonic acid, fasting with cardio, and the mk677 keeps me in the 18 year old igf-1 and gh range, you should have seen me 6 months ago, really bad shape. I can now go to the waterpark just like when I was younger (waterpark is right down the road) and receive compliments like I used to. Not to mention the mk677 is also the best smart drug I've ever taken, works wonders for energy & great mood/cognition.

I had gotten out of shape when I started a business that now has sales around the world daily, so I sacrificed my physique to do something that meant alot to me. Working full time + starting a business on the side is not easy, but I did it, and then got back to the gym to stay there forever.

When you're insulin levels are low all day long (keto diet) and with fasting for long periods, mk677 does indeed kick ass for accelerating the fat-burning process. One pound a day of fat day after day for weeks on end is remarkable, with no loss of strength.

Keep in mind the studies that showed no fat loss with mk677 were done with elderly folks eating a normal crappy diet with high levels of insulin floating around. Totally different story with a keto diet incorporated with fasting. I've used this diet without and with mk677, and I would say the mk677 speeds up fat burning by at least 25% to 30% gauging from the daily fat weight loss ( I use the RENPHO fat scale daily with 9 additional body readings from amazon with 6500 reviews for $35) but only with daily keto & fasting which keeps insulin levels very low. I typically take in less than 20g of carbs per day.

But the best part is that mk677 dramatically increases nitrogen retention even during calorie deficit:
hxxps://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/83/2/320/2865101
I'm a big fan of MK677 also. A few years ago when you began using it, did you have any side effects that eventually subsided? (nightmares, shortness of breath, anxiety)

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Loved this update and reading through your log over the past few years brotha. Will definitely keep following your journey! By the way I use the exact same Renpho scale haha I love that thing!

I was fasting 16-18 hours a day on keto and dropped from 220 to 190 and about 3-4% bf as well between December and April of this year. Back up to 200 today and 16% due to lack of motivation and **** diet working from home during this quarantine, but I just started back on keto and fasting this week with 4iu of gh a day. It’s my first time using any gh and never tried peptides so I’m really interested to see how the gh interacts with fasting a diet on my body, I plan to continue at least 4 months.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice!!!! How’s the aa effecting your joints.

guearyt

guearyt

Awards
Loved this update and reading through your log over the past few years brotha. Will definitely keep following your journey! By the way I use the exact same Renpho scale haha I love that thing!

I was fasting 16-18 hours a day on keto and dropped from 220 to 190 and about 3-4% bf as well between December and April of this year. Back up to 200 today and 16% due to lack of motivation and **** diet working from home during this quarantine, but I just started back on keto and fasting this week with 4iu of gh a day. It’s my first time using any gh and never tried peptides so I’m really interested to see how the gh interacts with fasting a diet on my body, I plan to continue at least 4 months.
With HGH, Keto, and Fasting together, be sure to have a rescue dose of Dextrose on hand just in case of a hypoglycemic episode.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is my update. Started getting sensitive nipples, was taking 15mg mk ED, also 60mg test e and 25 mg mast e 2x a week, sort of a post cycle cruise while i am on vacation, also started hcg.

Dropped mk roughly 36 hours ago and took some inhibit p, libido is going from non existent to surging.

So you guys having trouboes keeping it down and staying faithful on cycle mk may be a viable option. 100% libido killer for me.

guearyt

guearyt

Awards
Here is my update. Started getting sensitive nipples, was taking 15mg mk ED, also 60mg test e and 25 mg mast e 2x a week, sort of a post cycle cruise while i am on vacation, also started hcg.

Dropped mk roughly 36 hours ago and took some inhibit p, libido is going from non existent to surging.

So you guys having trouboes keeping it down and staying faithful on cycle mk may be a viable option. 100% libido killer for me.
Thats great and thanks.
Killed my libido also. I wish it would have returned as quick as yours. It was about 5-6 weeks for me. Not sure if it would have that quickly if I didn't begin Primo E and Proviron. I stopped the test c totally. I read about doing this on a different forum. A guy from UK tried it with success. I haven't had blood work done yet. I'm sure what it's going to tell me though.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thats great and thanks.
Killed my libido also. I wish it would have returned as quick as yours. It was about 5-6 weeks for me. Not sure if it would have that quickly if I didn't begin Primo E and Proviron. I stopped the test c totally. I read about doing this on a different forum. A guy from UK tried it with success. I haven't had blood work done yet. I'm sure what it's going to tell me though.
Yeah but i used some inhibit p. Prolactin has a short half life so i guess it is removed quickly from the body once production is lowered significantly.

Yeah with mk i basically feel like i am in that post-ejaculation period constantly.

Damn thing feels sloppy and completely void of any sensitivity, sorry for the graphic description 😁

It helps with fat loss tremendpusly especially in combo with test but it does have this one negative. It also makes me feel sick and thirsty after a carb heavy meal after some time on, which makes me believe it makes me slightly diabetic.

So i use it strategically.

Everything in moderation.

Last edited:
guearyt

guearyt

Awards
Yeah but i used some inhibit p. Prolactin has a short half life so i guess it is removed quickly from the body once production is lowered significantly.

Yeah with mk i basically feel like i am in that post-ejaculation period constantly.

Damn thing feels sloppy and completely void of any sensitivity, sorry for the graphic description 😁

It helps with fat loss tremendpusly especially in combo with test but it does have this one negative. It also makes me feel sick and thirsty after a carb heavy meal after some time on, which makes me believe it makes me slightly diabetic.

So i use it strategically.

Everything in moderation.
Damn bro. You about made me **** my pants. Hahahaha!!!! I appreciate that. I actually lost all sensitivity in my right and left bird fingers and right index finger. That **** probably killed who knows what else internally. Still have no feeling in my finger tips. I have actually read that happens also. We are truly just lab rats.
You know your ****. Good to hear/see. So many are clueless.
Stay in touch big brother.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah man since i dropped mk677 libido is getting insane haha but a bit of test and mast is known for that.

guearyt

guearyt

Awards
Yeah man since i dropped mk677 libido is getting insane haha but a bit of test and mast is known for that.
Have you ever used a DHT or 19-Nor without test or any test derivative?
I am trying Primo E 400mg and Tren E 100mg/week without any test. My estrogen was making me moody like a girl. That's why I dropped the test.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you ever used a DHT or 19-Nor without test or any test derivative?
I am trying Primo E 400mg and Tren E 100mg/week without any test. My estrogen was making me moody like a girl. That's why I dropped the test.
No I want to have normal e2 levels. Cardiprotection being the most important.

But secondly, i cant stand the way i feel with crashed e2. Achy joints, flat...and cold towards other people.

With higher e2, even if i feel emotional, i feel like a human, i can still be aggressive and ready to fight whenever due to the androgens i have, but also a caring man towards those that need me.

In my opinion there is no time ever when you shpuld try to have low e2 levels except during the last days of contest prep.

guearyt

guearyt

Awards
No I want to have normal e2 levels. Cardiprotection being the most important.

But secondly, i cant stand the way i feel with crashed e2. Achy joints, flat...and cold towards other people.

With higher e2, even if i feel emotional, i feel like a human, i can still be aggressive and ready to fight whenever due to the androgens i have, but also a caring man towards those that need me.

In my opinion there is no time ever when you shpuld try to have low e2 levels except during the last days of contest prep.
Very very good points. And well taken. Personally, I am going to take what you said to heart and practice the same.
In the past, the non-caring state of mind was a comfort to me. That is not so good.
In a caring statement, I am going to say I am sure thankful I have began this conversation with you. Thank you so much for your feedback in which I am taking as advice in a good way.
I am in MS U.S. Where do you live?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very very good points. And well taken. Personally, I am going to take what you said to heart and practice the same.
In the past, the non-caring state of mind was a comfort to me. That is not so good.
In a caring statement, I am going to say I am sure thankful I have began this conversation with you. Thank you so much for your feedback in which I am taking as advice in a good way.
I am in MS U.S. Where do you live?
Balkans, region once upon the time under control of "Oberkommando des Sudosten" 😂

Nice place with history full of butchering and mass executions, full of nostalgia for totalitarian regimes.

I am happy to see that the majority of young folks no longer care abput all that bullsh1t and have other dreams and aspirations. Its them after all who need to rebuild this rotten region and who need to be able to live a normal life where they are not constantly threatened by some madman power hungry idiot and masses of fools.

guearyt

guearyt

Awards
Balkans, region once upon the time under control of "Oberkommando des Sudosten" 😂

Nice place with history full of butchering and mass executions, full of nostalgia for totalitarian regimes.

I am happy to see that the majority of young folks no longer care abput all that bullsh1t and have other dreams and aspirations. Its them after all who need to rebuild this rotten region and who need to be able to live a normal life where they are not constantly threatened by some madman power hungry idiot and masses of fools.
Wehrmachtbefehlshaber Sudost. ???

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wehrmachtbefehlshaber Sudost. ???
The capital of this country was the last bigger fascist fortress to fall in all of Europe, long after 90% of Berlin was already occupied or destroyed.

guearyt

guearyt

Awards
The capital of this country was the last bigger fascist fortress to fall in all of Europe, long after 90% of Berlin was already occupied or destroyed.
I have spent time in West and South Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Chanel Islands, and other. I have a comrade that served to the Red Army. I ran incognito for many reasons.
I hope the above does not offend you. I want to return to perhaps Balkan or the Black Forest or at least the Black Sea region or even northern upper Ukraine for my remainder. I found life there very straight forward yet relaxing to me. The culture is to my liking.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have spent time in West and South Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Chanel Islands, and other. I have a comrade that served to the Red Army. I ran incognito for many reasons.
I hope the above does not offend you. I want to return to perhaps Balkan or the Black Forest or at least the Black Sea region or even northern upper Ukraine for my remainder. I found life there very straight forward yet relaxing to me. The culture is to my liking.
No it doesnt at all. I just made a remark how effed up history of this region is.

After all i mentioned down below how young people are looking past that bullsh1t that politicians still push on us till this day.

Btw i know people from Ukraine and situation over there is not good, ever since 2014. Conflict didnt stop at all.

As far as balkans go, unfortunately this whole region is a time bomb and i simply cant stand the fact that young men and women who have their own aspirations and dreams will be dragged into the conflict to "die for their country" by killing their fellow slavic people...when a much bigger threat, migrant crisis, which is threatening whole of region and its future, is unfolding right here in front of out eyes, and we are not taking it seriously at all.

Europeans dont realize in how big of a danger they are. They feel sheltered because they have such good lives, they dont understand there are 100s of millions of impoverished hungry people with ñothing to lose who will try to enter their countries in the coming decades.

And there are no natural barriers.

Water crisis is coming. Food crisis is coming. Planet is overpopulated as fuq.

You guys in the USA are saf from this due to geographic location, but you have issues with latin america.

What kind of force is capabke of stopping 100s of millions? I know of only one, dont want to even mention it, has to do with breaking up tiniest of the particles.

People who live good comfortable lives wont be aware of the danger until it has passed their doorstep.

Sorry getting political haha.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Brother, I appreciate what you are telling me. I'm not there and haven't been for over 20 years. This I want to know and need to know.

As far as Latin America, you are 100% spot on!!! You brother are a smart MF!!!

If **** goes under for you over there, you feel threatened, or anything like that, you move here with us. I am serious as can be. I consider you my friend now. That is just the way my family and I are. We welcome all that are deserving. With that, I mean, all that have positive morals, a strong desire to keep and protect those that love and care for them, will return a favor to another if needed, and so on. I think you understand what I am saying because you, to me, seem like this type of person.

Don't forget this. I am sincere.
My name is Gueary. French spelling for Guerig.

I will tell you more about where I live but first i want to ask...On testosterone blood test results, my total test was 2500 ng/ml several years ago. I felt great. But going by medical advice here, that is far too high. What is your opinion? At present, mine is 1585 ng/ml.
Imho its too high to stay at constantly if you want to balance performance and longevity. Majority of the year i would stay at a natural level, 600-700 and then for like 12 weeks i would blast.

As far as moving to the USA, thanks! I am constantly aware of the fact i may need to flee the area at some point, and therefore want to be prepared, not invest in real estate too much etc

But there is a girl who i need to take care of...and if that means kidnapping her and strapping her to the airplane seat with a ticket to an oversea country, so be it, LOL.