2018 NFL Draft & Season Chat Thread

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyway, go Colts. This team is fun to watch. Its awesome to see the Colts have a legitimate defensive identity for once. The O-line is top 5 in the league and we all know what Luck is capable of. Gonna be a good rubber match against the Texans Saturday. Hopefully Ryan Kelly and T.Y get healthy...(TY at minimum needs to get his ankle figured out. Its been hindering him for 3 weeks or so, despite you not being able to tell in his final stat lines).

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah...but thats not what I said. You blamed Bridgewater for the loss. I simply added there was more to them losing to the panthers today than Bridgewater not being able to move the ball.
Trust me, it isn't worth it.
Anyway, go Colts. This team is fun to watch. Its awesome to see the Colts have a legitimate defensive identity for once. The O-line is top 5 in the league and we all know what Luck is capable of. Gonna be a good rubber match against the Texans Saturday. Hopefully Ryan Kelly and T.Y get healthy...(TY at minimum needs to get his ankle figured out. Its been hindering him for 3 weeks or so, despite you not being able to tell in his final stat lines).
The Colts are a team that I could see making a legitimate run. They're playing really well right now, and that is scary come playoff time.

Anyway, here's hoping the Eagles pass rush can frustrate Trubisky enough to eke out a win in Chicago.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Vacancy for Head Coaching:
Bengals
Dolphins
Arizona
Denver
NY Jets
Tampa Bay
Green Bay
Cleveland (Keep Williams??)

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trust me, it isn't worth it.The Colts are a team that I could see making a legitimate run. They're playing really well right now, and that is scary come playoff time.

Anyway, here's hoping the Eagles pass rush can frustrate Trubisky enough to eke out a win in Chicago.
Lol, I almost didnt even respond in the first place but couldnt help it.

I think so too, obviously im a bit biased being a fan of theirs but objectively they have a lot of the things that teams who commonly make deep playoff runs have. The exception to that is playoff experience, this could also just be a big experience building post season for them. If that were the case I would still be very pleased with this year as 10-6 and finishing the season 9-1 in their last 10 is nothing like I expected. I didnt think theyd be as bad as the 1-5 start, but not as good as this either. The future is bright with these young studs theyve got spread across the roster both on O and D and with Luck at the helm.

I would love to see the Eagles come out on top. All my buddies are Bears fans and it'd be hilarious to listen to them if they ended up losing in the first round .

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As a Green Bay fan, really interested to see who the new HC is gonna be. Hoping for either McDaniels or Fangio.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wrong thing posted

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Saturday:

Colts @ Texans: I am all aboard the Andrew Luck train. One of the best offensive lines in the league, and they protect him very well. Watson and Houston struggle to protect the QB, which could be an issue with sacks or turnovers. I think it will be close, but Luck and Indy are streaking. 24-20 Indy

Seattle @ Dallas: This is a coinflip. Seattle late in the year is when they bloom, and Dallas either is great or subpar depending on what team shows up. Garrett does not have a great track record in or getting to the playoffs, so this could go either way. I am picking Seahawks 20-14

Sunday:

Chargers @ Baltimore: Lamar Jackson is hot as a starter since taking over in Baltimore, and their defense is a huge asset to the late push the Ravens have made. Rivers and the Chargers are strong, but Baltimore at home and a top-tier defense gives them a close and hard earned victory. 17-14 Ravens

Philly @ Chicago: As much as I love Nick Foles and how he continues to win I do not think he can surpass the bears defense on the road. The bears will put up enough points and keep Philly off the field to secure a victory. 21-17 Bears

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really boring game so far.
Not if youre a Colts fan. And the first 2 quarters weren't boring at all either as long as you arent a Texans fan.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not if youre a Colts fan. And the first 2 quarters weren't boring at all either as long as you arent a Texans fan.
Yeah, Houston was absolutely lifeless until it was too late to even matter. One of the worst playoff games I’ve ever watched.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Next Weekend:

Saturday:
indy @ KC
Dallas @ LA Rams

Sunday:
LA Chargers @ New England
Philly @ New Orleans

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Next Weekend:

Saturday:
indy @ KC
Dallas @ LA Rams

Sunday:
LA Chargers @ New England
Philly @ New Orleans
Gonna be a weekend of great games
Would love to see the Chargers and Saints in the Superbowl so Drew could face his former team on the big stage

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, Houston was absolutely lifeless until it was too late to even matter. One of the worst playoff games I’ve ever watched.
I took a nap. Lol

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good games today, especially Phi-Chi. Tough loss for the bears, but they surprised a lot of people this year. Should be back in it next year.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good games today, especially Phi-Chi. Tough loss for the bears, but they surprised a lot of people this year. Should be back in it next year.
The Bears are a team to deal with. I'm still shocked after he made the kick before the timeout right through the middle but shanked the actual kick.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
With Nick Foles Restructured Deal he earned $1 mil. For playing 33% of the snaps $500K and for the win $500K. Next week he can get $500K if he starts against New Orleans(guaranteed), who else would they start. And another $500K IF they beat the Saints in New Orleans

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Bears are a team to deal with. I'm still shocked after he made the kick before the timeout right through the middle but shanked the actual kick.
Yeah that defense is unreal. And I’ve been majorly skeptical of Trubisky but he may end up being a good qb. Certainly played well today. As a Green Bay fan, I hope he regresses and they falter. But that doesn’t seem too likely.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kinda iffy about the hire. But lets see where it goes.
I am too, but too early to judge. I wanted mcdaniels. But, I remember when McCarthy was hired and I said “who?” He won a Super Bowl.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Arizona Cardinals have hired former Texas Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury to be their next head coach for a 4 year deal.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have reached agreement with Bruce Arians for a 4 year deal
OC Josh McDaniels says he's returning to Patriots in 2019
Broncos down to Vic Fangio, Mike Munchak for head-coaching job

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shocked about Arians. So much for Cleveland being the only job he’d consider...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Saturday:

Colts @ KC: The colts have some questionable players in their secondary with Malik Hooker and Mike Mitchell unsure if they will play. They will need all the defense they can muster to stop Mahomes. Luck and Colts are hot, their offensive line is protecting him well, and the KC defense will have to pressure luck to win. I could see Indy pulling the upset if KC makes mistakes, but at home they will be favored. Cheifs 28-20

Dallas & LA Rams: I have the Rams in this one. Dallas is so up and down, and if they make any mistakes vs LA it could cost them. Cowboys also doesn't have a great track record in the post season. If Zeke and company can keep the rams off the field that is their only chance on top of making them turn the ball over. The rams will be tested, but they also have a lot of firepower on offense. Rams 27-17

Sunday:

LA @ New England: This will be closer then many people will believe. I see this coming down to Tom Brady doing what he does best and winning a close one. It is very hard to win in New England in the playoffs. 24-21 New England

Philly @ New Orleans: Does anyone remember the hurting NO Put on Philly earlier in the season? I think Foles and his luck runs out here. The saints are just too much on offense, and coming off a bye they will be ready. Saints 31-21

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Browns to name Freddie Kitchens head coach (Previous OC)
The Shocker here ---> Interim coach and defensive coordinator Gregg Williams was relieved of his duties and is no longer with the team.
Broncos reach agreement with Vic Fangio to be head coach (Previous Chicago DC)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Brandinooooo Anabolics 35
Supplements 281
4evafit Anabolics 90
TrainerTone Supplements 761