2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang solid picks! I knew USP wouldn't disappoint. Congrats to all and good luck with this position!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I would just like to say again, how honored I am to be a part of this team, and how much I appreciate everyone's support on this forum. AM has changed me in so many ways. So many quality guys applied for this! Thanks again

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats everyone!

Props to USP for hooking you guys up! Big time!

Bean5 and Breezy to excellent choices to a great company!
Nice team you put together Jacob.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Dang, they sure know how to pick em! Congrats everyone! Don't give Jim MORE USP stuff, jesus did you see the stash pic he posed in the other thread.... my jaw dropped.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! Congrats Beaner and JJ! Great guys joining a great team!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lastly I like to announce JudoJosh to the Family.

We have three quality individuals with passion to help others succeed. USPlabs is honored to have such a team.
Wow! Josh too!?! A quality pick there!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats JJ as well!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I like to Welcome Breezy to the team.

stay tuned today, more to come...
Congrats!

This was a difficult choice from all the public applications and with a collaborative effortwith Breezy and Distilled we like to Welcome the big man from Spokane, Bean5rto the AM/USPlabs Rep team...

All those that applied will recieve the detonation stack as a gift for applying and taking time out of your busy lives. We thank you for your time and support.

We have one more Announcement before the day is up....

Congrats my bro,well deserved :D

Lastly I like to announce JudoJosh to the Family.

We have three quality individuals with passion to help others succeed. USPlabs is honored to have such a team.
Congrats!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
All three definitely earned it. Not only for their knowledge of USPLabs products, but their desire to aid others in their goals and give assistance to the best of their ability. No wonder they were chosen.

Good job fellas!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All three definitely earned it. Not only for their knowledge of USPLabs products, but their desire to aid others in their goals and give assistance to the best of their ability. No wonder they were chosen.

Good job fellas!
I agree with the above statement.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VERY happy with our decision here! AM.com holds a special place in my heart, and always will - so I get all emotional and teary eyed when we find new talent here!

We're feeling pretty generous after this crazy response... How does a FREE Detonation Stack sound to each of the true applicants? VERSA-1+Jack3d micro... Nothing like it in the game.

Just our way of saying Thank You for your hard work and commitment to making this the one of the strongest communities on the net!

Classic will be in touch to get your shipping info guys.

Thanks again to all that entered, voted, and offered opinions!

- Casey

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VERY happy with our decision here! AM.com holds a special place in my heart, and always will - so I get all emotional and teary eyed when we find new talent here!We're feeling pretty generous after this crazy response... How does a FREE Detonation Stack sound to each of the true applicants? VERSA-1+Jack3d micro... Nothing like it in the game. Just our way of saying Thank You for your hard work and commitment to making this the one of the strongest communities on the net!Classic will be in touch to get your shipping info guys.Thanks again to all that entered, voted, and offered opinions!- Casey
Thanks Casey and the USPLabs crew. You are more than generous with all of your giveaways!! I don't know who made out better, us with our detonation stacks or USPLabs for their new talent. :)

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Casey an the USPLabs crew. You are more than generous with all of your giveaways!!
I don't know who made out better, us with our detonation stacks or USPLabs for their new talent. :)
No kidding!

Chalk it up to the proverbial win-win situation! Too easy!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VERY happy with our decision here! AM.com holds a special place in my heart, and always will - so I get all emotional and teary eyed when we find new talent here!

We're feeling pretty generous after this crazy response... How does a FREE Detonation Stack sound to each of the true applicants? VERSA-1+Jack3d micro... Nothing like it in the game.

Just our way of saying Thank You for your hard work and commitment to making this the one of the strongest communities on the net!

- Casey
SOOOO GENEROUS! NO ONE ELSE will ever ever do this! That's why you guys are the best when it comes to costumer service! Everyone is a winner, even if you are a loser!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
SOOOO GENEROUS! NO ONE ELSE will ever ever do this! That's why you guys are the best when it comes to costumer service! Everyone is a winner, even if you are a loser!
Couldn't have said it better!!! This thread is a true win win for all !!!

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Wow, three what look to be very solid picks!

Welcome the the team bean5er, breezy and JudoJosh!

Look forward to getting to know one another better and seeing what you guys bring to the table.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

- Casey
Casey, Appreciate the generosity of the stack and consideration for the draft! Great selections and gratz guys! Now to bed. Got some drilling to supervise before hitting the gym tomorrow evening.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Bean5er and JudoJosh! Welcome to the team! You're going to love it here.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Great choices! Congrats to the well deserved new members of the family! :)

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Wow hook ups for all.. Great job peeps.. Now lets get back to smashing something.. Oh wait, that's just me..

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Wow hook ups for all.. Great job peeps.. Now lets get back to smashing something.. Oh wait, that's just me..
I gotta stay Ahead of everyone.. With your new detonation stack I may have to hide under my sheets..

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, they sure know how to pick em! Congrats everyone! Don't give Jim MORE USP stuff, jesus did you see the stash pic he posed in the other thread.... my jaw dropped.
Lol, really? I feel like I'm running low. :laugh:

- Casey
Always giving stuff away!

As much as I need jack3d micro (I really do need some) and there's always room for more Versa1, I'm going to decline.

I appreciate the offer though.

i never knew judojosh left appnut. congrats to all!
I didn't either, definitely a good pick up for USP.

Congrats to all 3 of you guys!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All those that applied will recieve the detonation stack as a gift for applying and taking time out of your busy lives. We thank you for your time and support.
Looks like everyone wins but me :(

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
I always do.

They've given me enough, I didn't go for the position for free stuff. (Not saying that any of you guys did)

Can you guys send mine to this guy?
We didnt know til after anyways lol

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We didnt know til after anyways lol
They always do compensation packages after rep drafts. (Or rather, they did last time)

As I said earlier ITT, I always refuse them. I don't need free stuff from them, I would rather someone who hasn't already used the product get it. (Or wasn't already going to)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*going back to edit one of my earlier posts so it looks like I applied and therefore claim free products*

Huge congratulations to bean5er and Judo. Best of luck with your new company. :)

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
They always do compensation packages after rep drafts. (Or rather, they did last time)

As I said earlier ITT, I always refuse them. I don't need free stuff from them, I would rather someone who hasn't already used the product get it. (Or wasn't already going to)
well it was nice of you to give it to someone that didnt get anything

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Name:LTL/JJ
I would love to rep for your company! I use your products all the time and I have a great attitude. I'm so yok3d right now! I want to rep because this company is the best!
*going back to edit one of my earlier posts so it looks like I applied and therefore claim free products*

Huge congratulations to bean5er and Judo. Best of luck with your new company. :)
Already ahead of you... ;)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am giving mine to my brother, so he too can harness the power of the detonation stack!! RegisterJr

Adam15220

Adam15220

Awards
Congrats to bean5er, breezy, and JudoJosh! - Welcome to the team gentlemen...

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of my jack3d micro replacements is here!

Now I just need lemon lime lol.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My warm congratulations to you, bean5er, breezy11, and JudoJosh! A rare opportunity for you to learn, share, support, and lead. Be all you can be. Welcome to the fold.