2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity for someone. :)

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are you over 18 Years of age?

Yes, 29yo.

How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?

Joined 8/2012 but lurked the threads for quite some time prior.

What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?

My experience with USP has been a great one. From the customer service, to PE's and crew on the forums, all the way down to product effectiveness, USPlabs has been apart of my supplementation and transformation. If selected, my goal would be to extend the same quality given me to others here on AM and on other forums as well. After all, the quality that is associated with USPlabs products is what draws me to them in the first place. I've had great success with recent products such as Test Powder, VERSA-1, and Jack3d Micro. Staples in my supplementation are Jack3d Micro, AP, PRIME, and Modern BCAA's. Even though my part-time job allows me to sample many other mainstream supplement companies' products, USPlabs products remain my go to.

What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

Working on the retail side of the industry, I make it a point to understand the potential mechanisms and pathways that the individual products work on. I enjoy learning what stacks well together and enjoy sharing the knowledge I've learned with others to further benefit their goals in and outside of the gym. I want to help others and I think that this drive and eagerness is something that will be a great attribute to USPlabs when it comes to educating on the forums.

How long have you been training?

I've been training for almost 14 years now with the past few years more focused on physique building and less on athletic strength movements for sports.

Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?

Working on my Bachelors of Science degree in Chemical Engineering at the University of Kansas.

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

I believe USPlabs sets itself apart from pack by first and foremost being innovative. Looking at recent releases such as Test Powder, Jack3d Micro, OEP-NF and VERSA-1, USPlabs is on the leading edge of developing products that are more than just the typical. The research being put forth on their end to develop quality supplements along with strong research to back various ingredients shows their investment into the industry as well as their dedication to us (the customers) in developing quality products.

Quality customer service is easily the next thing that comes to my mind when I think of USPlabs. From meeting PE's in person and on the forums, to the knowledge and experience shared on a daily basis, USPlabs has that "it" factor when it comes to dealing with their people. I mean lets be real here, not too many companies will go out there and say "Log the product and if you don't like it or feel its working for you send it back and we'll refund you." This not only shows USP's commitment to you (the buyer) but also how strongly they believe in their own products.

Their home forum.... I've yet to see a company who has a forum that is more active and in-depth.

Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

Absolutely! I wouldn't apply if I didn't think I was capable of doing so.

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)

LOL... I'd build a house with all the Modern Tubs. It would be my humble anabolic abode.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Here goes nothing! :D

Yes. I am 21 years old.

Joined early 2011, but was around creeping on these guys here for a while before that :D

I was a manager of a local supplement shoppe in Dallas for about a year and had the pleasure of meeting the owner a couple of times and having good contact with the sales rep. USP guys really know how to hook it up, me and my staff that were on shift always left with 1-2 bottles of the products of our choosing. Obviously this means I have tried the entire line. I know the ingredients and know the purpose they fill and where they can be implemented. Currently on my 2nd bottle of Versa-1 :D

All these guys would be excellent I am sure, but I just love to talk to people. I love it when someone comes to me with a question and I am able to help them, especially in terms of diet/exercise and the like. If I don't know something, you can be sure as hell I'll find out. I could talk shop for days and enjoy every minute of it.

I have been training for about 5 years, the last 2 I have really stepped up my game. I started out weighing 230lbs at 5'8" with a BF of 36% : /. I began to lift more seriously when I graduated high school. Since then I have dropped to 186 lbs and a BF of about 14% as of last month. Currently I am ~19 weeks out from my first show (Branch Warren Classic) and train at the best gym ever, Metroflex Plano.

Currently preparing to transfer to TWU for my bachelors in nutritional sciences and eventually a masters in kinesiology.

I think someone said it perfect, there is always a buzz when a new product is announced and the products just work. USPlabs is always innovative and fills in the gaps or releases a superior product. Also, my favorite reason, the advertising is not excessive and a lot of what I experienced working for a supplement shop was that most customers buying USPlabs have either tried the other products or found out about the brand through word of mouth. There is no point in telling someone to go get a product if it doesn't work ;)

Yes, as soon as my semester is over I will be quitting my current job, this might be a perfect situation for me if I am lucky enough.

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)

I am not sure how my GF would feel about the choice, but yes (don't tell her!) ;)

Thanks for the opportunity guys, best of luck to all the applicants!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No offense to any of the applicants but breezy is a loyal USP supporter and follows most the logs I see while not being a company rep. He fits the bill and is an obvious choice. He could also lead a Sparty line as we refer to him as AMs Spartacus! The dude is a beast!

Just my 2 cents...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No offense to any of the applicants but breezy is a loyal USP supporter and follows most the logs I see while not being a company rep. He fits the bill and is an obvious choice. He could also lead a Sparty line as we refer to him as AMs Spartacus! The dude is a beast!

Just my 2 cents...
Fits the bill....my names bill :wave: :D

Yes, breezy is a stand up guy.

Good apps coming in guys

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this thread should have 10+ pages! very nice!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lot of love for Breezy up in here!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Lot of love for Breezy up in here!
Everyone has love for breezy!

Few for Bigrigg, I think there are more, they must be in hiding. ;) yea that's gotta be it!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep 'em coming guys! You have nothing to lose!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Is this current! I would love to apply!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Going to be hard to choose with all these applicants. Some quality guys.

In saying that, my vote goes for breezy. Without a doubt a stand up guy who would fit the positon perfectly.

Good luck all :D

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Want to apply but I'd say these guys at far more qualified. I will just sit back and watch the masses

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Want to apply but I'd say these guys at far more qualified. I will just sit back and watch the masses
Let me drop a famous quote from Wayne Gretzky

"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take."

Do not pass up the chance if you are debating it, second chances do not come often. Realize you are going to be working with USP Labs, Showing customer service at its finest extent, and interacting with some incredible invidividuals on these boards. If for a second you are thinking what is it going to hurt to throw your name in the mix? It wont.

Dont jump away, get into it, have confidence, and throw that app up buddy.

Everyone else who throws up an app or someone who gets nominated by another person is just like you, another person on the grind. Get your name in here dude. dont back down

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is opportunity for more than one applicant....

We are currently in the stage of creating a Breezy bobble head for his fans...
In for nude breezy bobble head... Wait what?

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
Some really great apps thus far! Keep em' coming!

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Great to see expansion happening for not one but two slots...amazing opportunity here.

Some great applications already sent in. I'd assume to see many more come through.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for Montego to be considered. Follow his logs and you'll see a beast in human form who can definitely back up any advice he'd give as a rep. If he's not chosen in this contest, I'm sure another company will soon be reaching out to him.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for Montego to be considered. Follow his logs and you'll see a beast in human form who can definitely back up any advice he'd give as a rep. If he's not chosen in this contest, I'm sure another company will soon be reaching out to him.
Montego is definitely a solid candidate! There's some strong competition here!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Montego is a solid choice

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Here it Goes.......HokiePride, App for USPLABS 2013 Draft!

Are you over 18 Years of ag-e?
Yes. Double that age +. . 39!

How long have you been onAnabolicMinds.com?

Been apart of the site since June 8, 2012….Been highly active on this site and have run many sponsored logs on this site due to a buildup my reputation through hard hard work, persistance and great companies who allow me the opportunities to utilize their products for reliable feedback!

Achieved ALPHA status with USPLABS and if I'm not mistaken I was the 1st to be inducted. I'm also apart of the inner circle and have earned multiple bottles of the newest USPLABS product which I stand behind 100%. I have achieved my biggest lift to date utilizing the Slingshot and plan to hit my record 500lb bench by years end.

I have a main log titled ROAD TO A 500 BENCH on the main USPLABS website. It's 21 pages deep and will continue to run indefinitely. I have beta tested the following products {Testpowder, Compound20, JackedMicro and Versa-1}. Logs on the USPLABS website for each are linked. Just click on the product title!

I have built my entire supplement stash behind USPLABS. There are many pictures which can be found on my facebook page, this iste or USPLABS of what I have obtained for 2013! In fact I plan to run 95% of my supps amongst the USPLABS line which I'm highly familiar with. The final 5% is amongst those I run when I get othe ropportunities from other forum reps on AM.

My love for USPLABS line. The porducts you put out on the market are phenomonal. If I didn't believe that I wouldn't put the support out there amongst the social network or gyms I visit. I'm almost 40 and being that age most people fail to understand what it takes to continue on a path of building muscle and maintaining what they have built. Once they arrive this age it's nothing but negativity. Most turn to other things to maintain or achieve the asthetic look they want. I personally will always and forever remain natural. I hit some awesome PR's utilizing USPLABS products.

My work ethic. I don't get a whole lot of responses on my logs yet I put the info out there. I dedicated myself to achieve what others tell me is impossible. I think outside the box and beleive I can achieve anything I choose to in the gym. I may fall short but I achieved something even in that failure. I'm not afraid to fail in the gym, nor do I care who watches when it happens. I'm not too proud for getting a spot and always willing to share and exchange info concerning training. I'm finally striving to put the final pieces together to get the repsonses most get. It seems if you don't have the 6pack asthetic look you may not get the attention you need to get the responses. Well, I've moved into powerbuilding and will achieve that mark by end of 2013.

I continually lift in powerlifting events which I will be in my first in April. 100%RAW Federation. Yes, I'm ranked in several lifts. I have competed in 13 powerlifting events in a 2.5 year period from Summer 2010 to Fall 2012. I represent this company wholeheartedly when I attend them. The RAW federation is a no joke, competition. They have tests present at every comp. If you break a record your getting tested on the spot. The rules are strict. This is why so many people won't attend. You can say what you do in a gym all day, even film it. It doesn't count until it's judged. I have competed in other federations but RAW is my favorite.

I have been working out since I was 13. I played basketball quit a bit. Often times I get mistaken for a football player, even today. Throughout my 20's and half my 30's I would run into different people and train with them. I took a piece of every gym partner I had and built the 6'5", 352lb frame I display today. 2013 is my year to change the game since I dialed everything in.

I have earned a B.S.B.A. in Economics and a MBA in Management!

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in theindustry?

Your products are advertised through word of mouth, spread through social media and beta testers. You rely on results. You also, are quick to respond to everyone. You are highly active on all forms of social media. The contests you run are phenomonal. Even for applying your giving VIP status to 10 people for runners up, that's special. WOW.

Absolutely. My new work schedule allows for it even more so than before. I work every other week. I get 7 full days off. When I do work I supervise a personnel on a drilling Rig which just requires me to be present during certain operations and making reports. There is a lot of down time. I can stay current whether it's on a cpu at home or in the field with my Iphone.

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™?

Absolutely not, lol. My last home I would have, but this one has some amenities I love too much and my family has is presently growing by August. I think my 1 year old would enjoy a lifetime supply since he loves to steal my bottles and use them as shakers.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Montego is a solid choice

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Are you over 18 Years of age?
  • How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?
    Since August 2012; longtime lurker though
  • What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?
    Didn't really know all that much about them until the last few years. Jack3d caught my attention and I started looking into more of their product line and saw how effective they were. I have been lucky enough to have won some USPLabs promos recently and am enjoying adding them to my workout regiment. ModernBCAA is a year-long (lifelong?) staple product at this point!
  • What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?
    Knowing that I don't know everything, but am always learning. I also have an ability to communicate clearly and effectively; two essential components of customer service.
  • How long have you been training?
    Training seriously since 24 years old when I decided the life of a college graduate needed to be more than binge drinking and aimlessness. Made a devoted effort to focus on positive changes in my life and making myself stronger, not weaker.
  • Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?
    I am a high school English teacher so I have a Bachelor's in English Literature and a Master's in Secondary Education.To continue the previous point, I used the mental discipline I applied to my education to my training as well and saw immediate and positive changes in both regards. I didn't immediately get a job out of high school beyond substitute teaching, but after a year of making a name for myself as a dependable and reliable substitute, I was on the short-list of applicants for a full-time position that summer. I was hired full time in September of 2004 and in that interim time between college and employment, transformed myself from 185 lbs of out of shape drinker to 160 lbs at 7-8% body fat.I am constantly learning and applying new practices to both my employment and my exercise training; and can testify to the importance of dedication and perseverance to both.
  • How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?
    The customer service aspect of the company is top-notch. The various promos, interaction with members on this board, and marketing of products to a wide consumer base are all reasons why USPLabs is a leader in the supplement game.
  • Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?
    I am a constant contributor to these boards and as such, am willing to do what is required of me to help members achieve their goals. I feel the job of a rep or product educator is to monitor company-sponsored logs and be available for potential customers' questions in the various threads on this board, and in this regard, I will be able to do so.
  • Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)
  • No. My house is sweet. Just being honest.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys :) brings a tear to my eyes :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hokie
Monte
Drew
Breezy

I have followed all of these guys and are all great individuals. I could say a lot more for others applying but all of these guys have been behind USP for a long time. Going to be a hard choice for Casey and the crew.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Training seriously since 24 years old when I decided the life of a college graduate needed to be more than binge drinking and aimlessness. Made a devoted effort to focus on positive changes in my life and making myself stronger, not weaker.
Word!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Are you over 18 Years of age? 34

How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?11/11/11

What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products? I have never used any of the products from USPLabs, i have interacted with some of the reps (askin questions and such)

What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion? I have a family to live for. My kids and wife expect me to provide for them, that means I need to be on the top of my game. Health is an important part of my life and in order to preserve my health I train to make myself as strong as possible.

How long have you been training? I have been training 3 years

Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc? I do not. Hvac, pool, and fork lift ( haha)

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry? They seem to have a very strong customer base and are willing to do anything for them. The company seems to promote well and have a business base that produces some great products, seen through reviews and logs.

Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us? I have the opportunity to participate daily, my time varies for access to the internet.
Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+(TM)? (lol) sure why not I you can get to it before the bank. Hahahah

Thanks and for those apply with me, I wish for everyone to be positive and don't react poorly if your not chosen. We are all given a chance and depending on our qualifications is why we will be choose. Can't wait to see......

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Montego1 FTW

Im not throwing my hat in the ring but rather just making a "post of reccomendation" for Montego1.

I am familiar with this users training habbits and his knowledge of suppliments. He is very well versed in the ways of physiology and training.
I have followed several of his logs and can say with a certainty that he is thorough and complete. He is an avid and loyal supporter of all USP products.

I am proud to put my name behind his logs, experience, and proffesionalism. USP would be lucky to have him as a representive for you company and its products.

-MANotaur, M.S., CSCS

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[*]Are you over 18 Years of age?

Yes, 28

[*]How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?

I have been on here since 2010 I believe but have been around other forums even longer.

[*]What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?

I have ran almost every USP labs product there is. I love the quality of USP labs products. Customer service and reps on the forums are top notch. Best in the business.

[*]What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

There are some very great apps already and I'm sure there will be more. I have much respect for other forum members and not gonna say my app is stronger but I will say I will take great pride in being party of USP labs and helping out the community. I have rep experience, I'm on the forums daily, I actually believe in USP labs and I will take the positions very serious

[*]How long have you been training?

I have been training for about 12 years but not as serious until about 4 years ago.

[*]Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?
I do not have any certifications or degrees, but have repped for nimbus and needto in the past.

[*]How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

I believe USPlabs has the customers beat interest at heart and isn't just about making money, which is rare in this industry. Products are all super high quality and very reasonable prices. The reps are nothing but nice and helpful.

[*]Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

Yes I would be 100 % devoted to this.

[*]Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+(TM)? (lol)

Lol, if I didn't have 2 year old twins running around I would sure give it thought.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I know i stated that i may not "fit this bill" at the moment, but i realized everyone starts somewhere so what the heck here it goes.

Yes, 31.

Almost 2 years but I lurked for a while before :)

Well my experience with other reps and customer service has been invaluable thus far. I'm just finishing up my first bottle of AP and am currently sold. The price and dosing per pill makes this a superior GDA compared to others IMO. I'm a life long Modern BCAA customer. I always try to have a tub of that around. The other product I've used is cissus, this actually got me hooked to try other USPlabs supps. I'm currently getting ready to start my final 8 weeks of prep where ill be running C20 for the first time. Overall extremely excited about the supps I've used thus far.

Honestly my willingness to learn about this industry and love for this sport and this forum. Other than that, there are a lot of better candidates than me tbh, but I figured this is one of two or three company's I would even consider repping for. I enjoy helping others in their fitness goals as well as life issues. I work year round with a very successful coach, who I am learning a lot from.

I've been training on and off since HS, but have been training seriously for the last 2 + years. My transformation has inspired many people to do the same which has motivated me even more to get further involved in the industry.

I am planning on getting certified in training and nutrition in the next year or two. Not exactly sure which route I'm going to take yet. Other than that I have my AA degree and have worked in the customer service side of business since I was 13.

First they are very generous and have great customer service. Also, EVERY rep I've dealt with has gone above and beyond to help. USP keeps coming out very innovative products and will continue to do this. Versa 1 is crazy right now and I have two bottles to run after my show.

Indeed, I will give my 100% best to give back to this community as others have done for me. I am willing to learn as much as possible in order to better serve others. I enjoy helping others no matter what it is for.

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+(TM)? (lol)

If I was single of course lol. My wife and son might not appreciate this though. Thanks for opportunity. You never know unless you try right? That's my attitude anyway. Good luck to the person that gets chosen along with Breezy :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

JM1437

JM1437

Awards

Yes I am 22 years old

I have been a member here for about a year now but I have been a member on the USP Forums for years now. You guys know me over there as Jack3dxUpxJonny!!!

Well I am part of the A Crew and have known quite a few guys within the company for the past few years as you know. I have also done 3 separate beta tests for Test Powder, Jack3d Micro and of course Versa-1!!!

Well, like I mentioned I have been around for about the past 3 years since the release of Yok3d and have always loved the products. Jack3d drew me in about 4 years ago!! I know the products in and out and always help around the USP forums as you can see. I always put my best foot forward and give it my all. I am a veteran when it comes to everything USP. I will also be interning for Doug Miller this summer so I will get an even closer look into the industry when it comes to product write-ups, advertising, marketing/communication and R&D for new compounds to be made into new products.

I have been training for about the past 4 years and havent looked back since. Started using USP a few months after restarting coming back from total ACL reconstructive surgery in 09.

I do not have any degrees but I am in my last semester of undergrad and will get my Bachelor's in Exercise Science and a Minor in Biology. I will also be CPR/AED certified by the end of the semester as well as have my NSCA CPT certification.

I feel they set themselves apart in pretty much every aspect. The customer service is second to none and the beta testing is the best out there. You guys get your feedback from us and us that as marketing strategy and use the people in your ads. Not to mention, the products are the highest of quality and are highly effective!!

Yes, I am willing to do whatever it takes whenever it is needed to be done!!!

Of course I would lol. If that means I can get it for the rest of my life I'm in haha.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait? Who is breezy :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Reposting from last go around!

Yes

How long have you been on AM.com?

7 years. Current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
Have multiple older more detailed as well using USPLabs products.

Been using and pimping their products since the days of Symmetry and Camphobolic. Used to be a rep for USP here before the change in company structure and my sudden increased workload outside of here. Don't tell Kenton I am applying ... he is a homophobe!

Suppose that depends on who the candidates end up being. There is always someone smarter, faster and stronger but I am loyal, dedicated and thorough.

On and off for over 20 years. I am not a body builder nor do aspire to be one. I am a runner who manages to not end up looking like a stick. Have had some setbacks over the years with personal, family issues as well as some injuries which I feel have only made me stronger overall as a person. Currently in very good shape cardiovascularly, pretty lean and getting leaner and maintaining all the muscle mass my wife and I desire on me.

Do you hold any Certs or Degrees, etc?

Other than a first degree black belt in Kajukenbo, no.

Innovative product line with the highest quality extracts as well as slightly hyperbolic advertising.

Has to be the most generous company I have ever came across as well as quite controversial at times ... Jacob!

Yes.

Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"?

I have no friends other than Cissus, Powerfull, Recreate, OEP and AP.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know i stated that i may not "fit this bill" at the moment, but i realized everyone starts somewhere so what the heck here it goes.

Yes, 31.

Almost 2 years but I lurked for a while before :)

Well my experience with other reps and customer service has been invaluable thus far. I'm just finishing up my first bottle of AP and am currently sold. The price and dosing per pill makes this a superior GDA compared to others IMO. I'm a life long Modern BCAA customer. I always try to have a tub of that around. The other product I've used is cissus, this actually got me hooked to try other USPlabs supps. I'm currently getting ready to start my final 8 weeks of prep where ill be running C20 for the first time. Overall extremely excited about the supps I've used thus far.

Honestly my willingness to learn about this industry and love for this sport and this forum. Other than that, there are a lot of better candidates than me tbh, but I figured this is one of two or three company's I would even consider repping for. I enjoy helping others in their fitness goals as well as life issues. I work year round with a very successful coach, who I am learning a lot from.

I've been training on and off since HS, but have been training seriously for the last 2 + years. My transformation has inspired many people to do the same which has motivated me even more to get further involved in the industry.

I am planning on getting certified in training and nutrition in the next year or two. Not exactly sure which route I'm going to take yet. Other than that I have my AA degree and have worked in the customer service side of business since I was 13.

First they are very generous and have great customer service. Also, EVERY rep I've dealt with has gone above and beyond to help. USP keeps coming out very innovative products and will continue to do this. Versa 1 is crazy right now and I have two bottles to run after my show.

Indeed, I will give my 100% best to give back to this community as others have done for me. I am willing to learn as much as possible in order to better serve others. I enjoy helping others no matter what it is for.

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+(TM)? (lol)

If I was single of course lol. My wife and son might not appreciate this though. Thanks for opportunity. You never know unless you try right? That's my attitude anyway. Good luck to the person that gets chosen along with Breezy :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html
Good app !!!
Good luck bean5er.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man so many solid apps!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah and breezy FTW (didnt figure it needed to be said)