2013 Black Friday Sale "Free Shipping" items not working?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Under the "Free Shipping" category for sale items, I want to purchase some of those items but when I go to check out I still get charged for shipping with no free shipping option. How do I qualify for the free shipping?

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
They have since added instructions to use coupon code "turkeybolic". Alas, I placed my order before said instructions were posted and I am paying shipping as a result. Fail

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
They have since added instructions to use coupon code "turkeybolic". Alas, I placed my order before said instructions were posted and I am paying shipping as a result. Fail
Same here..

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here man.

rphash49

Awards
Worked fine for me. Got a few bottles of F95 for $14 each. Alphamine for $19. Intimidate srt for $19. sup I picked up that's new for me is alpha max. The ingredients look pretty Damn on point.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Send an email to CSR and they should be able to reimburse you, but if there order is over $200 hopefully you used 7OFF200 which would work out to the same as domestic shipping.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
$50 shipping for me. International + over 3lb. Limit = fml

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Worked fine for me. Got a few bottles of F95 for $14 each. Alphamine for $19. Intimidate srt for $19. sup I picked up that's new for me is alpha max. The ingredients look pretty Damn on point.
Stevo f95 is sold out maaaaan!

jaakonpallo

Awards
I don't get any discount for my shipping...applied "turkeybolic" to get 7.99$ off from shipping but nothing...and international shipping is 13$, NOT 10$ what is claimed on there...so what`s going on?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You have to order something from the "Free Shipping" section. The ones highlighted in yellow. If you don't put one of those in with the order, "turkeybolic" doesn't work.

jaakonpallo

Awards
You have to order something from the "Free Shipping" section. The ones highlighted in yellow. If you don't put one of those in with the order, "turkeybolic" doesn't work.
Thanks for clearing that one. it seems that they regocnised international shipping is not 10$ but starting from 13$ since it`s been changed now.

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
Kudos to NP. I received an email today that they would be reimbursing the shipping charges due to the turkeybolic code being released after my order being placed (which included an item highlighted yellow). Thanks guys/gals!!!