200mg Test Cyp cruise with odd BW

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
So I was off anabolics for a long time because of injury. I PCT after every cycle just because I like to set my self back to natural even if I plan to cruise to next blast. I started a cruise of 200mg test cyp about 2 months ago just to gain extra muscle while shedding fat. I had BW done while I was in the beginning [1 month] of the cruise. I just got the BW and my TT is 1200 [250-874] FT 320 [46-224] LH of 12.3 ???[1.5-9.3], FSH of 1.4 [1.6-8.0] and my Free E2 was 0.04 and my TE was 1.2.... all I take for e2 control is OL eliminate [very mild]. The shiiiit gets even more weird, I am trying to shed fat and I have T4 2.8 [0.8-1.8] T3 was high and T3 conversion was high.
EDIT GH was also in the tanker <0.1 [ <=7.1]

I also take 1600mg ed nettle extract 20:1 and it lowers SBHG and also inhibits the enzyme that converts Test int DHT. I take ADAM multi that has everything you need for a man including thyroid [selenium and iodine]. I have not taken any SARM, HCG, or natty T booster.

I can't see how my LH, FT can be so high. and my E2 can be so low.
any thoughts of how this could happen I am all ears

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol sheesh

I would guess a few possibilities:

1) tests are wrong

2) you suffer primary hypogonadism

3) some other pathology

4) a simpler explanation Im too dumb to see

5) a Dr.House explanation Im too dumb to know

6) youre a Replicant

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Lol sheesh

1) tests are wrong

3) some other pathology

6) youre a Replicant
LOL I'm not a replicant but now that you say this I'm worried that I am

Tests are accurate they were done twice cuz my dr asked...2x blood draw in comparison,

I still think hypergonadisn would be slowed down by my 200mg ...

Plus why in the world would I have high LH?? WTF

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I was off anabolics for a long time because of injury.
Any bloods during this period?

I vaguely recall case studies of guys who were hypogonadal and their lh was abnormally high, being put on trt and it didnt tank their lh. Not saying this is you, though.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards

I vaguely recall case studies of guys who were hypogonadic and their lh was abnormally high, being put on trt and it didnt tank their lh. Not saying this is you, though.
no ufortunatly

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Could you post the ref ranges for the free e2 and TE along with the units measured? What else were you taking when the bloodwork was drawn? Any serms?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Following. Interesting.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Could you post the ref ranges for the free e2 and TE along with the units measured? What else were you taking when the bloodwork was drawn? Any serms?
For some reason the printout of BW didn't have e2 & TE reference but the computer screen in dr office did and both were on very very bottom range. I should have written them down. I edited the top results but forgot to include that my GH was also in the tanker <0.1 [ <=7.1]

I'm trying to find my log from that period [I just moved] because there was a time were I had this bunk RC nolva and I figured what could it hurt to dose it at 10mg e2d to try and shed water and reduce fat around my chest area. I need my log cuz I'm 99% sure it was total bunk and did nothing at all but also I am quite sure I was dosing the "Nolva" a few months before bloods were drawn. But on the very off chance that the "Nolva" was legit wouldn't it also raise my FSH?

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards

I vaguely recall case studies of guys who were hypogonadal and their lh was abnormally high, being put on trt and it didnt tank their lh. Not saying this is you, though.
I'm going to try to find a study that shows this because well mainly it's the only possibility that I understand and kinda makes sense. Were you asking about non-anabolic BW to see if me T levels were really low? As I understand your suggested scenario my TT and or FT and or free E2 would be low causing the hypo to raise LH very high. Once Test was introduced and levels were normal, LH stayed in the "ON" position maintaining high levels.

If this was the case wouldn't it be impossible to bring back natty T levels from a PCT? Which I did get my T levels back to norm after my last PCT.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to try to find a study that shows this because well mainly it's the only possibility that I understand and kinda makes sense. Were you asking about non-anabolic BW to see if me T levels were really low? As I understand your suggested scenario my TT and or FT and or free E2 would be low causing the hypo to raise LH very high. Once Test was introduced and levels were normal, LH stayed in the "ON" position maintaining high levels.

If this was the case wouldn't it be impossible to bring back natty T levels from a PCT? Which I did get my T levels back to norm after my last PCT.
Yeah for sure, if you were primary then your test wouldnt recover.

But, how do you know your test got back to norm if you didnt do bloods? You said as much to me above. Unless Ive misunderstood.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Yeah for sure, if you were primary then your test wouldnt recover.

But, how do you know your test got back to norm if you didnt do bloods? You said as much to me above. Unless Ive misunderstood.
I had bloods done in Aug 2017 right after PCT but no BW for the months off gear. That's what I thought you were asking

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For some reason the printout of BW didn't have e2 & TE reference but the computer screen in dr office did and both were on very very bottom range. I should have written them down. I edited the top results but forgot to include that my GH was also in the tanker <0.1 [ <=7.1]

I'm trying to find my log from that period [I just moved] because there was a time were I had this bunk RC nolva and I figured what could it hurt to dose it at 10mg e2d to try and shed water and reduce fat around my chest area. I need my log cuz I'm 99% sure it was total bunk and did nothing at all but also I am quite sure I was dosing the "Nolva" a few months before bloods were drawn. But on the very off chance that the "Nolva" was legit wouldn't it also raise my FSH?
Nolva would not effect your estrogen levels at all. It does not lower estrogen, it just binds to the receptors with a higher affinity leaving the estrogen with nowhere to land. This is why people get estrogen rebound after certain cycles and PCT because the SERM leaves and now there is a fugton of estrogen just waiting to attach to the receptors. THis is why a suicidal AI is often recommended at the end of PCT, that or tapering off of the SERM.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d definitely recheck to see if you were using a serm, because it could be the reason for the elevation of lh. If the serm is blocking the er in the hypothalamus and pituitary, it would release more lh. Obviously this isn’t going to raise natty test though since the leydig cells aren’t going to make more with such high amounts of exogenous test flowing. I could be wrong. The study Nac mentioned is also a possibility; post the link if you find it haha, I’d like to read it.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
I’d definitely recheck to see if you were using a serm, because it could be the reason for the elevation of lh. If the serm is blocking the er in the hypothalamus and pituitary, it would release more lh. Obviously this isn’t going to raise natty test though since the leydig cells aren’t going to make more with such high amounts of exogenous test flowing. I could be wrong. The study Nac mentioned is also a possibility; post the link if you find it haha, I’d like to read it.
Since it will take me forever to find that log, my stuff isn't even unpacked and a disaster, I would still like to discuss it a bit. I'm 99% sure that RC nolva was bunk but since I have more is there any way to test a response to using maybe 1 large dose? I dosed 10mg e2d for 2 weeks then got frustrated and through in a few 10mg doses hear there. But overall I didn't FEEL anything and I didn't lose water or burn off any chest fat so I saw 0 results.
Also if the nolva was legit or underdosed wouldn't it elevate my FSH as well?

I started 25mcg T3 & 50mcg T4 for last 2 weeks until I god the BW from months ago. I stopped all thyroid hormones thinking if I have natty high T4, T3, and T3 conversion I would just fukk up my great natty levels without much weight loss improvement. Is this the right decision? I also am wondering what could tank my GH? The last time I had GH tested Aug 2017 I was nearly 2x normal without any HGH or peptides. Are there times of day when it's low low or things that can use it up leaving none in your blood? Any thoughts would help. I don't know if my insurance covers HGH replacement but even if it was a fluke I might see if my doc will prescribe HGH replacement. But I mainly want to get my natty levels back to norm or high like it was.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I was off anabolics for a long time because of injury. I PCT after every cycle just because I like to set my self back to natural even if I plan to cruise to next blast. I started a cruise of 200mg test cyp about 2 months ago just to gain extra muscle while shedding fat. I had BW done while I was in the beginning [1 month] of the cruise. I just got the BW and my TT is 1200 [250-874] FT 320 [46-224] LH of 12.3 ???[1.5-9.3], FSH of 1.4 [1.6-8.0] and my Free E2 was 0.04 and my TE was 1.2.... all I take for e2 control is OL eliminate [very mild]. The shiiiit gets even more weird, I am trying to shed fat and I have T4 2.8 [0.8-1.8] T3 was high and T3 conversion was high.
EDIT GH was also in the tanker <0.1 [ <=7.1]

I also take 1600mg ed nettle extract 20:1 and it lowers SBHG and also inhibits the enzyme that converts Test int DHT. I take ADAM multi that has everything you need for a man including thyroid [selenium and iodine]. I have not taken any SARM, HCG, or natty T booster.

I can't see how my LH, FT can be so high. and my E2 can be so low.
any thoughts of how this could happen I am all ears
Cliffs?

Lol sheesh

1) tests are wrong

3) some other pathology

6) youre a Replicant

brofessorx

brofessorx