200 test e/300 deca for joints

Vegeta25

Awards
Age 25
Height 5'9
Weight 205
17% body fat

Happy with my size, looks and strength could be better but I'm a top 10% guy for sure also my libido/sex drive is at like 120% of what's normal probably so again not too worried about "deca dick" loosing a little may benefit me. Interested in this cycle 200 test e /300 deca solely for the main purpose of stronger joints. Kinda young but I've done 3 combat deployments with marine corps infantry (Purple Heart and combat action ribbon) and knees and shoulders hurt bad. Mobility is terrible. Great with everything except my joints. Please just tell me is this good for joints that's all I care about. Aromasin and nolvadex are on hand for pct. I've done some research and assuming this cycle will work best for my purpose. Joint pain is the only thing holding me back from possibly competing in many things. I'm a beast just not consistently

Abomination66

Awards
Well deca will help with the joints, how long have you been on the cycle ? just be careful on the prolactin buildup on deca i would suggest u start taking dopamine and keep cabergoline on hand if u start getting deca dick. btw try to stay away as lomg as you can on adex and nolva the will **** up your joints/bone density, low etrogen will wreck havoc om you joints.