200 mg test every two weeks?

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
So I tried again with the blood work. Everything normal as far as thyroid and estrogen but test and free test comes back on the low end of normal. Doc will only do 200 mg test cyp every two weeks. First inj done by doc then I will get a prescription for the rest to do myself. Can I save the vials til I have enough to inject myself twice a week to avoid rollercoaster test levels? Will I shutdown from one shot?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^Considering a doctor is involved with your shots, that should be something you ask him about, not on an internet forum...professional opinion on that would be best

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
My doc says she hasnt heard of shutdown from trt or high e2 from trt or hcg being given to males on trt thats why im asking here

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
My doc says she hasnt heard of shutdown from trt or high e2 from trt or hcg being given to males on trt thats why im asking here
My normal test levels are around 180. My Docs at the VA have had me on 200 mg of Test Cyp and test me every 3 months for my serum test level. I always schedule the test for 7 days after I take my shot and still my levels stay around 1100 to 1300. No bad dropoff there. My natural test level is however shut down.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every two weeks will cause some issues with stable hormone levels. Ask about doing 100mgs weekly, it does make a difference. Start on a lower dose and adjust from there. Get issues fixed is easier when you know what to look at.