20% Turkesterone in Stock

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
madman how are you dosing? did you cap it?

I am dosing 2-3 grams a day approx 1 gram at a time 3 times a day..

No capping i just add it to a little water and drink..

It will be one week on Thursday since I started taking it and by that time I will post what I have noticed so far...

I am considering going to 5 grams a day in week 2.

My weight is 280 so I may need a little more than your average bear..:rofl:

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how does it taste just mixed w/ water?

It's hard to explain unless you have taken herbs before but if I had to explain it I would say it Taste's like ground up tree bark.

Not bad at all in the taste dept,not as bad as some
that make you wanna....

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm,.. winning wars becasue of this???

gotta wonder, was it injected?
I KNOW this has been answered, but I can never remember the answer for this.... What about using it TD?

I used ecdy around 2 grams daily for a little bit, and noticed a little somthn somthn,... I would be interested in this as well.

I would THINK that if MOST reported "something" from ecdy at around 2-3 grams a day, then one would notice a lot more off the 20% at the same dose...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mad can you post a review of it tommorrow?
Then every week after post a review of it.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Matt just ordered another 100 grams I just want to know if I should cycle this stuff for best results..

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you think it stands to reason turk 20 % mega-dosed(around five grams) would produce greater results than the two grams per day which everyone is talking about doing?

It does to me since it looks safe , unless something is not none about this product, because turk 2 % users mega-dosed and got better results.
How high a dose were the turk 2% doing when they megadosed?? The 20% is ten times stronger correct? Unless the people doing the 2% were eating 50 gms a day the need to dose the 20% at 5gms a day is hard for me to grasp. Hell three grams of 20% should in theory be a megadose no??

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
How high a dose were the turk 2% doing when they megadosed?? The 20% is ten times stronger correct? Unless the people doing the 2% were eating 50 gms a day the need to dose the 20% at 5gms a day is hard for me to grasp. Hell three grams of 20% should in theory be a megadose no??
bump that question

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered some, figured i would try it at around 1~1.5gms a day. i had used the 2% probably seven months ago and had noticed some nice harding and vascularity from it.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any updates?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
When might we expect more?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just ordered some, figured i would try it at around 1~1.5gms a day. i had used the 2% probably seven months ago and had noticed some nice harding and vascularity from it.
how logn have you been on? any visable results? strength?

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
only used a months worth, didn't notice much difference than the 2% other than having to use less for an effective dose. i really wish i could say that i noticed strenght gains, but what i did get was: great pumps, leaning out, seemed like wasn't as sore after a heavy lifting day, and cardio seemed slightly easier. i will probably try turk again at some point this next semester to see what will be like on a lean bulk as i was cutting when i used it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I want to stack it with either the new AN anabolic or Trisobargen.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
the new an beta sounds good from all the reviews, and i was reading yours too bio. i just ordered my first bottle of rpm, so i can't wait to see how it effects me. specially since im going hiking in the poconos the week before my semester starts up. i was thinking of running turk again with a nha type stack around october or so... then again i'll have to see how messed up my schedule's is going to be this semester.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I want to stack it with either the new AN anabolic or Trisobargen.
now thats an idea. Man that stack will be sick. Ive used both but never at once. Log it if you do and good luck!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
It's been out of stock for a while. No word on if they're getting anymore?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
bump

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
only used a months worth, didn't notice much difference than the 2% other than having to use less for an effective dose. i really wish i could say that i noticed strenght gains, but what i did get was: great pumps, leaning out, seemed like wasn't as sore after a heavy lifting day, and cardio seemed slightly easier. i will probably try turk again at some point this next semester to see what will be like on a lean bulk as i was cutting when i used it.
how was your diet during the time?
do you count your cals. P C F percentage-wise

sleep?

Training?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You gotta squeeze a lot of turkeys to get an appreciable amount of their sterones.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
subscribed, cool stuff

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
"And so, Clarice, it was the crying of the turkeys being squeezed for the spring sterone harvest that sent you fleeing into the night."

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
how was your diet during the time?
do you count your cals. P C F percentage-wise

sleep?

Training?
yeah, i was counting kcals. it was a 40/40/20 split, i have and had a pretty decent diet. at that time i was logging all my food each day, and pretty much eating the same things day in and day out. no cheats, no liquor, no cigarettes at that time. i had plenty of sleep atleast eight solid hours, and was lifting four days a week with one day for cardio.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, i was counting kcals. it was a 40/40/20 split, i have and had a pretty decent diet. at that time i was logging all my food each day, and pretty much eating the same things day in and day out. no cheats, no liquor, no cigarettes at that time. i had plenty of sleep atleast eight solid hours, and was lifting four days a week with one day for cardio.
Whats your weight and how many Grams were you dosing ED?