20-25lbs muscle by december

ih8uselessppl

ih8uselessppl

Awards
I'll keep this quick.. I'm looking to gain 20-25lbs of muscle by December.. I weigh 165 so I'd be about 180 at Xmas time.. Any overall advice? My diet is set, I have
Above maintenance calories obviously lol.. But training wise any advice? I have most of my excersises down pat. but any overall advice for reps/sets or certain excersises? Squats and deadlifts are definatly included in my workouts.. I need 250bs of muscle by December but I know I'm gonna gain some water and fat during this bulk.. My lean mass is about 140 I'm looking to get it to 160-165 before I start cutting

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are 165 then 20-25lbs would put you at 190lbs. Getting to 180lbs is a 15lb gain.

I would look into twice per day training and post this in the anabolics section to get advice which will take you 'towards' your goal.

That is me being helpful before you get told by multiple people that your goal is unrealistic. :)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I'll be the first to say it's an unrealistic goal to reach naturally. 20lbs of muscle in 4 months?! If you find out how, please let me know.

n87

Awards
  • Established
15 lb is doable with fat gain, PH or AAS. How's lifting twice a day going to help with muscle gain? It will more likely cause weight loss. Imo

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you look at a lot of high level trainers they often regard multiple training sessions per day for maximum effect.

It is hard work, requires dedication and a flexible schedule but the results speak for themselves.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you look at a lot of high level trainers they often regard multiple training sessions per day for maximum effect.

It is hard work, requires dedication and a flexible schedule but the results speak for themselves.
It also requires a higher level of conditioning. And even then, most athletes who train multiple times per day are training different energy systems, not just lifting. Jumping from a total of 4-5 training sessions to 8-10 training sessions per week is likely to result in over training. I could see progressing over the course of 6-12 months into multiple sessions per day.

Br

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Naturally this is going to be impossible. 20-25 pounds of muscle in the first year of training may be possible with a good diet/training plan but in 4 months it's just not going to happen unless you want to look at PHs/steroids, which I don't recommend.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It also requires a higher level of conditioning. And even then, most athletes who train multiple times per day are training different energy systems, not just lifting. Jumping from a total of 4-5 training sessions to 8-10 training sessions per week is likely to result in over training. I could see progressing over the course of 6-12 months into multiple sessions per day.Br
I do not argue the suitability of such a programme but at the end of the day he is looking for drastic results and would need drastic measures. Although different energy systems are often utilised in multiple training sessions per day it does not mean the overall result cannot be hypertrophy. All of the best trainers I know who could even dare to come close to the results being proposed utilise multiple daily sessions, even if the duration of them starts short and increases with the client's level of conditioning.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll keep this quick.. I'm looking to gain 20-25lbs of muscle by December.. I weigh 165 so I'd be about 180 at Xmas time.. Any overall advice? My diet is set, I have
Above maintenance calories obviously lol.. But training wise any advice? I have most of my excersises down pat. but any overall advice for reps/sets or certain excersises? Squats and deadlifts are definatly included in my workouts.. I need 250bs of muscle by December but I know I'm gonna gain some water and fat during this bulk.. My lean mass is about 140 I'm looking to get it to 160-165 before I start cutting
Why?

ih8uselessppl

ih8uselessppl

Awards
So in January I can start a cut... And everyone I'm definatly taking pH for this, I'm on superdrol right now which will be done about half the month of september.. I know that I'm gonna gain fat in the process of this bulk but I'm keeping my foods lean instead of just bulking off of dunk-a-roos and stuff lol (if you know what a dunk-a-roo is).. I know naturally
This is unobtainable which is why I'm going to be taking pH

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even on a cycle of Test and Deca, 20 lbs is a stretch.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Sounds like you have already mastered the art of working out. I mean, your diet and lifting are already so on point, plus you have Superdrol! What do you need us for? I look forward to you putting my years of work to shame. Post pics when you're done plz! Good luck!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
^^^ Before and after pics. Heck, at my age I'd be happy with 12lbs of quality muscle a year,!

shovelhead76

shovelhead76

Awards
wish i woulda done that now im a sloppy 205 at 5'10" trying to get down to 190ish and tight but what sucks is now Im gonna have to lose some of that hard earned muscle to lose the fat
but the gut has got to go :)

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can anyone help me unsubscribe from this thread?

Sebastiann

Awards
September to December is very good duration to do the exercise and to perform the workout for any target. so this is the good time to use to chase your target.

[video]straightupfitness.com/irvine-boot-camp/]irvine boot camp[/video]

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
September to December is very good duration to do the exercise and to perform the workout for any target. so this is the good time to use to chase your target.
I love these spam members that are building up post counts so that they can post links. They provide such useful information.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of general curiosity, how do actors like Chris Evans (Captain America) and the Chris Hemsworth (Thor) put on that much size in such a short time frame?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
It aint gunna happen. Sorry pal. 25lb of muscle by december isnt realistic

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Out of general curiosity, how do actors like Chris Evans (Captain America) and the Chris Hemsworth (Thor) put on that much size in such a short time frame?
How do you know what kind of time frame they had?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
theres a few things. first 20lbs of mass that looks good vs 20lbs of muscle are two different things. depending on where they started, even as much as half could be fat and still look good clothed or even shirtless. Still even if that is a bit much, 4-5lbs of it being fat isn't a huge change in bodyfat % (180 @ 12% = 21lbs of fat, 200 with 25lbs of fat is only .5% higher). Second you have to think this is their job. They don't have anything else to do, plus with their incomes and what the studio will pay, having specialized high end trainers as well as private chefs for nutrition makes it a lot easier. If I didn't have to work making my physique goals would be way simpler

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you know what kind of time frame they had?
The google machine. A few articles detailing Chris Hemworth's training program, which he ran for 3 months (according to his trainer).

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
theres a few things. first 20lbs of mass that looks good vs 20lbs of muscle are two different things. depending on where they started, even as much as half could be fat and still look good clothed or even shirtless. Still even if that is a bit much, 4-5lbs of it being fat isn't a huge change in bodyfat % (180 @ 12% = 21lbs of fat, 200 with 25lbs of fat is only .5% higher). Second you have to think this is their job. They don't have anything else to do, plus with their incomes and what the studio will pay, having specialized high end trainers as well as private chefs for nutrition makes it a lot easier. If I didn't have to work making my physique goals would be way simpler
I agree, Easy. I knew I should have been a child actor.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention they probably get every single steroid out there in the market and just obliterate their bodies in order to get to where they need to be. Probably a nice 5 steroid combo followed by a PCT of the size of the world as well. But I'm sure they get some good damage done in order to get to that point.

Just look at Christian Bale and what he does for his career. A) The weight swings he pulls are ridiculous B) He can't be doing that in a healthy way whatsoever.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
It's possible - the dark knight did it, so can you.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
So in January I can start a cut... And everyone I'm definatly taking pH for this, I'm on superdrol right now which will be done about half the month of september.. I know that I'm gonna gain fat in the process of this bulk but I'm keeping my foods lean instead of just bulking off of dunk-a-roos and stuff lol (if you know what a dunk-a-roo is).. I know naturallyThis is unobtainable which is why I'm going to be taking pH
I've done 25lbs before on a test/diano run, this was 5yrs into training, way back years ago....I was in my late 20's...but it was not all muscle by any means.You stated 250lbs? Was that a typing mistake or was that your intention?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Neither of those guys were small in the first place, add in training with a small team of professionals and people making your food and it's not exactly difficult to put on weight. If you are suggesting AAS, then it's plenty possible they did just that given the size they both have but even then it's not an overnight thing or an easy fix.

I don't think 20lb of lean muscle is possible in 6 months, let alone 3. Muscle and added fluid weight though... possible. I'd expect you could do it without increasing your bf% if you played your cards right but that isn't to say you won't put on fat, just that you could get it so that your muscle + fluid weight increase is greater than the increase in bodyfat. I'd like to see this diet, seems like every 160lb guy has their diet down but none of them gain weight... so let's just be sure it's good.

Also, you start off saying that you're 165lb and want to get to 180lb by December. Then you say that you need 250lb of muscle by December. Brain fart?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Some are seriously big anyway, they just do not look it but when you see them up close, they are muscular and the DIET DOWN for other roles so they look as if they just blew up for some other role....some just used steroids, like many actors do unknowingly and knowingly. And, on top of it all, their profession is just that, build a body for a movie, and that is it...ours is work 8 to 12 hours per day, do all of our own work at home, and then try to get into the gym a few hours a day or so...not exactly an even stage.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
train and lift like a mad man, with a killer diet eat eat eat eat and some AAS!!!

phi heath said he added 65# in 6 months, but thats a **** load of anabolics

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neither of those guys were small in the first place, add in training with a small team of professionals and people making your food and it's not exactly difficult to put on weight. If you are suggesting AAS, then it's plenty possible they did just that given the size they both have but even then it's not an overnight thing or an easy fix.

I don't think 20lb of lean muscle is possible in 6 months, let alone 3. Muscle and added fluid weight though... possible. I'd expect you could do it without increasing your bf% if you played your cards right but that isn't to say you won't put on fat, just that you could get it so that your muscle + fluid weight increase is greater than the increase in bodyfat. I'd like to see this diet, seems like every 160lb guy has their diet down but none of them gain weight... so let's just be sure it's good.

Also, you start off saying that you're 165lb and want to get to 180lb by December. Then you say that you need 250lb of muscle by December. Brain fart?
Since we're on the subject of "brain farts", you do realize that I'm not the OP correct? You're responding to the wrong guy....

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I do. I wasn't dedicating the whole post to you, clearly.