$2,000 BlackStone Lab's Transformation Contest

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enough for what? This ain't no powerlifting contest. Besides, it depnds on the lift. That's a noteworthy bench, for example, but if that's all you can pull then you'd be a nobody, feel me?
We were talking about squat. This ain't no powerlifting contest but lifting heavy is just fun!

I'll do just all out powerlifting training for this contest but I think it's enough to help me transform... If I can add 100lbs to my total during those 45 days, I bet my muscles will grow too.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Lol....woah. Just being a ****. Actually that's my squat, 400 bench, and 505 dl. I'm actually going to be cutting for the transformation.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol....woah. Just being a ****. Actually that's my squat, 400 bench, and 505 dl. I'm actually going to be cutting for the transformation.
It'll be interesting to follow your progress.. You definitely have ****loads of muscle especially in your upper body.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We were talking about squat. This ain't no powerlifting contest but lifting heavy is just fun!

I'll do just all out powerlifting training for this contest but I think it's enough to help me transform... If I can add 100lbs to my total during those 45 days, I bet my muscles will grow too.
If you put 100lbs on your total in 6wks you're on a lot of good compounds, which means you'll be putting on muscle regardless ;) If I get 50-60lb son my total in a cycle I'm happy. 500 squat is pretty solid - still working on mine :(

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you put 100lbs on your total in 6wks you're on a lot of good compounds, which means you'll be putting on muscle regardless ;) If I get 50-60lb son my total in a cycle I'm happy. 500 squat is pretty solid - still working on mine :(
Hahah :D

I don't think I'll be adding 100lbs to my total during that time but we'll see. I have a push/pull meet a week before this contest ends and hopefully SDMZ 2.0 will help me with that.

I have to admit that I too have negletted my squat (and bench) for way too long.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I dont know how much I will be able to do in 45 days or what I might run, but I haven't ran a log since my last BSL log which was taken down, but this seems fun and I do love me some BSL products!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I dont know how much I will be able to do in 45 days or what I might run, but I haven't ran a log since my last BSL log which was taken down, but this seems fun and I do love me some BSL products!
Extra-subbed for Mack's progress noodz!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
So did I get this right?All I have to do is register at your home site, buy BSL products to run for 45 days, and post before and after pics as described of course and I have a chance to win $2000?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So did I get this right?All I have to do is register at your home site, buy BSL products to run for 45 days, and post before and after pics as described of course and I have a chance to win $2000?
Yea, all you have to do is buy one product and use it. But, you can also use WHATEVER else alongside said product.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'm in, I'll look over all the current products and decide what to run over the weekend, do the products have to be ordered from a specific place as in NP or your home page?

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, I'll look over all the current products and decide what to run over the weekend, do the products have to be ordered from a specific place as in NP or your home page?
Great question

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the phs you offer seem a bit to hardcore for me, maybe I'll look into growth. The profile is interesting.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
It's just that simple!!!

Yea, all you have to do is buy one product and use it. But, you can also use WHATEVER else alongside said product.
It's run what ya brung as long as there's 1 BSL product in the mix

Even creatine????
haha, yep

Nope, just has to be a BSL product. if you don't have an order number when you enter your thread at BSL forums with your pic, have your product in the pic.

All the phs you offer seem a bit to hardcore for me, maybe I'll look into growth. The profile is interesting.
Look at our Epi Smash & if that's still too intense talke a peak at our PCT4 as a stand alone.

BlackStoneLabs.co/ > 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's just that simple!!!

It's run what ya brung as long as there's 1 BSL product in the mix

haha, yep

Nope, just has to be a BSL product. if you don't have an order number when you enter your thread at BSL forums with your pic, have your product in the pic.

Look at our Epi Smash & if that's still too intense talke a peak at our PCT4 as a stand alone.

BlackStoneLabs.co/ > 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10

i didnt see you guys had epi! I could stack itwith my helladrol and some 4dhea transderm :D

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Look at it this way - IF you place first, you get to run a gram/wk of Tren, some test & a bunch of mast, GH & slin (but we'll dump those 20 days out to lose the water), anavar, halotestin, get some posing trunks & all your tanning, & it's all paid for & you come out looking like a demigod. Fo' free. Not a bad deal.

Think your on more than just creatine ;)
Glutamine & Black Liver is where it's at brah

Just finished a bottle of Growth in my PCT. Slept pretty damn good man. Not like Phenibut or Finaflex G8 good, but those can't be used every night without building tolerance - Growth is designed to be ran for 4-8wks straight & keeps on doing work.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 45 day transformation with BlackStone Labs
Sounds tempting :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be running SDMZ2.0 at 1-2 caps/day, TRT dose of test and probably SARM S4 and LGD-4033 - that will be fun!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
The 45 day transformation with BlackStone Labs
Sounds tempting :)
Lol I thought the same thing when I saw this and figured "what do i have to lose." I think it'll be worth it either way.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running SDMZ2.0 at 1-2 caps/day, TRT dose of test and probably SARM S4 and LGD-4033 - that will be fun!
Lol sounds like your about to throw the kitchen sink at this one. You plan on logging any of it?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol sounds like your about to throw the kitchen sink at this one. You plan on logging any of it?
Lol, that's not much IMO - replacement dose of test, 2 sarms and one oral stack with relatively low dose.

But yes, I'll log my SARMs experience on IMF (not sure if I'll start those SARMS during this contest though as I haven't received them yet) and I have one log here too.. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241198-log-chasing-painful.html.. Maybe I start a separate thread for that DMZ2.0 run if someone wants to follow.. My training sessions are pretty boring to read though, basically just bench, squat, deadlift and a little bit more squatting.

I train for strength, not size and I'll compete in 181lbs weight class on March and April so can't put on too much weight. Hoping to gain few pounds and lose fat simultaneously so maybe there will be a difference in before/after pics. Right now I'm eating over 5500 calories per day and still putting on weight is very slow, lol.

Righ now I'm on just TRT dose (200mg/week) of test + my staple supplements and Millennium's Nitraceps.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Lol, that's not much IMO - replacement dose of test, 2 sarms and one oral stack with relatively low dose.

But yes, I'll log my SARMs experience on IMF (not sure if I'll start those SARMS during this contest though as I haven't received them yet) and I have one log here too.. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241198-log-chasing-painful.html.. Maybe I start a separate thread for that DMZ2.0 run if someone wants to follow.. My training sessions are pretty boring to read though, basically just bench, squat, deadlift and a little bit more squatting.

I train for strength, not size and I'll compete in 181lbs weight class on March and April so can't put on too much weight. Hoping to gain few pounds and lose fat simultaneously so maybe there will be a difference in before/after pics. Right now I'm eating over 5500 calories per day and still putting on weight is very slow, lol.

Righ now I'm on just TRT dose (200mg/week) of test + my staple supplements and Millennium's Nitraceps.
Lol I would hardly call you skinny fat. With all that stuff though you could easily blow up to probably 190lb and be solid.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I would hardly call you skinny fat. With all that stuff though you could easily blow up to probably 190lb and be solid.
Hopefully not. I had to compete in 198lbs weight class then and my lifts wouldn't been anywhere near competitive there. I think 185-188lbs would be max for me so that I could pretty easily drop to 181lbs from there.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully not. I had to compete in 198lbs weight class then and my lifts wouldn't been anywhere near competitive there. I think 185-188lbs would be max for me so that I could pretty easily drop to 181lbs from there.
Man your gonna have to be at a really low bf%... I'm rocking some excess right now so cutting back should be easy lol

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
My pre-workout is getting low so I just ordered some Angle Dust. Ready for this comp to begin!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I have been wanting to try Angel dust for a while, do you all offer samples by chance?

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Contest starts this sunday. A few entires are popping threrads up already!!!

Blackstone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Threads? Like progress threads? Where at?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
So 2 days left until we get this thing started!! Where do we need to post before pics, on BSL forum or here? Also do we need to to log progress anywhere? Were the pyramids really built by aliens??