1st PH Stack EVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys and gals, looking to gain a little more serious mass than the last time when I ran my Ostarine cycle, but still trying to stay just as lean if not get a little leaner in the process. So here's what exactly I am looking to run for 8 weeks. Andro The Giant, Super Mandro, AR1MACARE PRO, STR3NGTH, SUPER PCT, and Clomid. Just wondering if y'all think this is too much for a beginner stack. My stats currently are 5'10", 183lbs, BF% just guessing here maybe 12-13%, and current diet is about 2500cals clean. I am making steady gains thus far just looking to break some PRs as my strength has kind of dropped off at the lose of some body weight when I got done with my Ostarine cycle. If there is anything else you want to ask or advice to give I am all ears. Thank you again

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello guys and gals, looking to gain a little more serious mass than the last time when I ran my Ostarine cycle, but still trying to stay just as lean if not get a little leaner in the process. So here's what exactly I am looking to run for 8 weeks. Andro The Giant, Super Mandro, AR1MACARE PRO, STR3NGTH, SUPER PCT, and Clomid. Just wondering if y'all think this is too much for a beginner stack. My stats currently are 5'10", 183lbs, BF% just guessing here maybe 12-13%, and current diet is about 2500cals clean. I am making steady gains thus far just looking to break some PRs as my strength has kind of dropped off at the lose of some body weight when I got done with my Ostarine cycle. If there is anything else you want to ask or advice to give I am all ears. Thank you again
Definitely a good beginner cycle. If you're really serious about strength PR's you might consider taking Super Mandro instead or stacking it with the Andro the giant. 4 andro is great for mass. 1 andro has an edge for strength. Combine em and get the best of both. Arimacare pro is more than enough support. If you're on a budget you could go with something cheaper but AP is the best cycle support out as far as Im concerned. I think an (-)-Epi product would give you better gains during PCT than the laxo product. Not saying laxo isn't effective but (-)- Epi seems to have better reviews for efficacy.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a good beginner cycle. If you're really serious about strength PR's you might consider taking Super Mandro instead or stacking it with the Andro the giant. 4 andro is great for mass. 1 andro has an edge for strength. Combine em and get the best of both. Arimacare pro is more than enough support. If you're on a budget you could go with something cheaper but AP is the best cycle support out as far as Im concerned. I think an (-)-Epi product would give you better gains during PCT than the laxo product. Not saying laxo isn't effective but (-)- Epi seems to have better reviews for efficacy.
Thank you sir.What kind of Epi product would you suggest as I know little about them.The reason I wanted the 4-Andro was for mass I am trying to put on some mass I just want it to be muscle and less fat. I know that is where the clean diet comes in, but if I got to retain some water that's ok. What kind of muscle mass gains can be had from this kind of stack thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you sir.What kind of Epi product would you suggest as I know little about them.The reason I wanted the 4-Andro was for mass I am trying to put on some mass I just want it to be muscle and less fat. I know that is where the clean diet comes in, but if I got to retain some water that's ok. What kind of muscle mass gains can be had from this kind of stack thanks
Check out epic unleashed for your epi product, have been using it in pct and haven't lost any weight or strength.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 andro can put on mass but it can also aromatize. 1 andro can put on mass also but is usually drier leaner gains with more strength. Both will be good for you, I just thought 1 andro might be a little better suited for your goals. With 4 andro you should have an AI to combat aromatization. Inhibit E or Erase would work. BLR also has two sick new AI's releasing this week. As far as weight gain that's all diet. 5-10 lbs pretty easily. For (-)-Epi I go with Follidrone.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
4 andro can put on mass but it can also aromatize. 1 andro can put on mass also but is usually drier leaner gains with more strength. Both will be good for you, I just thought 1 andro might be a little better suited for your goals. With 4 andro you should have an AI to combat aromatization. Inhibit E or Erase would work. BLR also has two sick new AI's releasing this week. As far as weight gain that's all diet. 5-10 lbs pretty easily. For (-)-Epi I go with Follidrone.
Do you know the name of the two AIs that BLR is coming out with?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The oral AI that releases this Wednesday is Letrone. It is supposed to be very strong. The transdermal has yet to be named. It will release probably within a week of the oral. It contains two AI ingredients and two fat burners. Testers reported it was very solid as an AI and kept them very dry and vascular.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, go to BLR's website and fill out the contact us form and ask to be added to insider mailing list. Strong Supplement Shop and TGB supplements will most likely have it first as well as being available direct from BLR. No prices have been released yet.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The oral AI that releases this Wednesday is Letrone. It is supposed to be very strong. The transdermal has yet to be named. It will release probably within a week of the oral. It contains two AI ingredients and two fat burners. Testers reported it was very solid as an AI and kept them very dry and vascular.
The new Oral AI (Letrone) is Super Potent. I used it during PCT @ 1 cap a day and it kept my E2 levels well
within the normal range and didn't cause any joint pain.

Also, go to BLR's website and fill out the contact us form and ask to be added to insider mailing list. Strong Supplement Shop and TGB supplements will most likely have it first as well as being available direct from BLR. No prices have been released yet.
TGB Supplements will definitely have both 2 AI's at launch & most likely with special pricing. Plus you can always
hit me up for additional discount codes.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I would have to agree with jebrook as far as throwing in an Epi product, lot of good reviews on the Follidrone both on AND off cycle, and the new AI's dropping would be more then enough to kick estro's ass on and off cycle, ive seen quite a few logs on the letrone its a beast,
also clomid is great serm for pct but if you want something a little lighter without any kind of side effects that might not be as expensive check out Rebirth from BLR, if you still plan on the clomid to be real safe I would run the clomid 3 weeks and rebirth 3 weeks following that for a really strong PCT.. and definitely sign up for them newsletters for deals and news, a lot of good things coming out man, if you need any advice or direction you can PM me even on future cycles as well, I can give you some good PH's a little stronger then what your looking at running. good luck with all and god bless bro!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I would have to agree with jebrook as far as throwing in an Epi product, lot of good reviews on the Follidrone both on AND off cycle, and the new AI's dropping would be more then enough to kick estro's ass on and off cycle, ive seen quite a few logs on the letrone its a beast,
also clomid is great serm for pct but if you want something a little lighter without any kind of side effects that might not be as expensive check out Rebirth from BLR, if you still plan on the clomid to be real safe I would run the clomid 3 weeks and rebirth 3 weeks following that for a really strong PCT.. and definitely sign up for them newsletters for deals and news, a lot of good things coming out man, if you need any advice or direction you can PM me even on future cycles as well, I can give you some good PH's a little stronger then what your looking at running. good luck with all and god bless bro!
Hey man thank you for the advice. I would much rather run rebirth than Clomid if it will suffice since Clomid can be a little harshat times with the sides. Pm me about said prohormones. I would like to see what you might suggest.Also I have some ostarine from Olympus labs left overshould I add that in at some point? Thanks

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hey man thank you for the advice. I would much rather run rebirth than Clomid if it will suffice since Clomid can be a little harshat times with the sides. Pm me about said prohormones. I would like to see what you might suggest.Also I have some ostarine from Olympus labs left overshould I add that in at some point? Thanks
I would use the ostarine stacked in your current cycle and maybe work it in so that you finish it with everything else , if you can use it from start to finish do that but if not I would figure out a way to run it approx. 15mg to start and possibly bump it up after 2-3 weeks if you want a little more out of it. but yea I would go ahead and run it on cycle since it would suppress you as well I wouldn't use it afterwards..

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I would use the ostarine stacked in your current cycle and maybe work it in so that you finish it with everything else , if you can use it from start to finish do that but if not I would figure out a way to run it approx. 15mg to start and possibly bump it up after 2-3 weeks if you want a little more out of it. but yea I would go ahead and run it on cycle since it would suppress you as well I wouldn't use it afterwards..
Thanks kila that's what I was figuring I should have about six weeks worth of ostarine @15mg a day. Do you honestly think rebirth is strong enough without Clomid to pct?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks kila that's what I was figuring I should have about six weeks worth of ostarine @15mg a day. Do you honestly think rebirth is strong enough without Clomid to pct?
Don't trust your hpta to an otc pct product. Use the clomid, 50/25/25. OL ostar1ne is potent!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't trust your hpta to an otc pct product. Use the clomid, 50/25/25. OL ostar1ne is potent!
Thats interesting that you say that yates...especially seeing that you are a Rep for a competing company that is about
to launch a new version of their PCT product that also uses one of the ingredients in Rebirth , and is touting that
the ingredient is similar to a Pharma SERM in its use....

Here is a Quote from the Product Promotional Thread by one of R & D Reps @ your company...

Congrats Koi! This is the matrix.

E cottoni - An extract that has been shown to have a similar affinity to tamoxifen to estrogen receptors(in vitro)
Trains resveratrol - And an estrogen modulator that allows for proper homeostasis as well as supporting overall good health

The point of this matrix is again not to crush estrogen but to modulate it favorably.
It would seem to me contradictory to sell a Natural OTC Product that Modulates Estrogen, but then recommend
to a potential customer to use Clomid, a Pharma SERM.

Don't trust your hpta to an otc pct product. Use the clomid, 50/25/25
I'm not busting your chops here bro, but you may need to rethink your viewpoints on this subject.

If a company thats as well respected as the company that you rep for is, feels that they can produce
an OTC Natural Product to Modulate Estrogen during PCT, just as BLR has done with Rebirth, maybe
its time you do a little more research into the ingredients in Rebirth, so that you can have more confidence
in these Natural OTC products and you will come to realize that brundel was on to something when we
launched Rebirth,

Because obviously OL did realize that, or they wouldn't have reformulated their PCT product if it didnt work.
It would seem to me that you keep recommending RC SERMS, you will be taking money right out of OL's
pockets and giving it to shady Research Companies.

You know I respect you & OL. But feel that this is an outdated viewpoint that needs to be adjusted, now
that there are viable OTC options out there, that actually work..!

:bigok:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats interesting that you say that yates...especially seeing that you are a Rep for a competing company that is about
to launch a new version of their PCT product that also uses one of the ingredients in Rebirth , and is touting that

Here is a Quote from the Product Promotional Thread by one of R & D Reps @ your company...

It would seem to me contradictory to sell a Natural OTC Product that Modulates Estrogen, but then recommend

I'm not busting your chops here bro, but you may need to rethink your viewpoints on this subject.

If a company thats as well respected as the company that you rep for is, feels that they can produce
an OTC Natural Product to Modulate Estrogen during PCT, just as BLR has done with Rebirth, maybe
its time you do a little more research into the ingredients in Rebirth, so that you can have more confidence
in these Natural OTC products and you will come to realize that brundel was on to something when we
launched Rebirth,

Because obviously OL did realize that, or they wouldn't have reformulated their PCT product if it didnt work.
It would seem to me that you keep recommending RC SERMS, you will be taking money right out of OL's

You know I respect you & OL. But feel that this is an outdated viewpoint that needs to be adjusted, now

I'm not saying that it doesn't work but I wouldn't use it as a stand alone without a serm. I won't ever reccomend to someone not to use a serm for pct unless it is a super mild and short pct. Period. I respect you too vujade but these are my personal beliefs. A serm is cheap and has been proved effective for years and years. I'm not dismissing rebirth as a viable pct product, I am simply saying don't run it solo.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

launched Rebirth,

Vujade, you are using those quotes out of context. Gohard clearly stated in-vitro when he made the comparison. Nothing with what Yates said is wrong at all he didn't diss any other brands products, here merely made the prudent suggestion to incoropate a Clinical SERM into PCT. And these pct products are supplements to assist in PCT, not designed to be a PCT. Lets just make that clear.

Also why is Rebirth in bold, repeatably out of curiosity lmao? reminds me of that simpsons episode
dmmJeh0.png

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vujade, you are using those quotes out of context. Gohard clearly stated in-vitro when he made the comparison. Nothing with what Yates said is wrong at all he didn't diss any other brands products, here merely made the prudent suggestion to incoropate a Clinical SERM into PCT. And these pct products are supplements to assist in PCT, not designed to be a PCT. Lets just make that clear.
I would also add that we reformulated our Sup3r PCT product in order to improve it not because it didn't work. To suggest otherwise is disingenuous vujade.

OL would not release a product we did not have confidence in. However, that does not mean we will not continously evaluate their efficacy to ensure they're the best they can be.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Vujade
Let me start by saying you need to re-read your comments and the comments by NoAdded, Yates and GoHrd chronologically.

So you're suggesting that BLR endorses not using a RC serm in PCT and relies solely on Rebirth? If so, I think you ought to revisit the drawing board and your source for info because if people listen to that advice, man you're in for trouble with the members you recommend that too.

Secondly,
As Noadded stated, GoHrd was referring to in-vitro studies about its effectiveness.

Thirdly,

Why is BLR claiming to have made a "better Follidrone" after OL brings out a much better version of EP1C called EP1C Unleashed? It's the same reason we revamp our products. We find better synergism with other products to try and bring out comprehensive supplements to the public at good prices. We don't call it "innovative" if it's already been used. E cottoni ain't innovative. Kinda throwing rocks at glass houses are you not, BRO?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Op seemed interested in ditching the RC chem in favor of a legal option. I have yet so see a negative review of Rebirth. I think it would certainly stand up to 1-4 andro cycle easily. I wouldn't add the osta because I don't mix PH's and SARM's. But I don't think it would be too much for Rebirth either. People have been using it against all kinds of tough PH's and enjoying the results. But I digress, we're a bit off track here. I think OP should seriously consider adding an AI. Letrone would do the trick handily.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys, I meant no disrespect to Yates or OL. I personal use plenty of your products.

Nor was I bashing you guys for reformulating your products. I was just merely stating that the fact that
you did reformulate and did include 1 of the ingredients in Rebirth, to me that meant that OL researched
these ingredients and found that these natural ingredients do work similar to SERMS.

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers. It was not my intention :)

Reactions: GNO
Status
Not open for further replies.