1st PH cycle, updated please help

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
My main question is concerning how to use nolva to combat gyno during cycle, I have no way of buying any E control supplements atm, normal adex/armison

I understand 6-8 week cycles of andros are prefered but my circumstance I can only do 4 weeks

primeval labs 1 andro and 4 andro 3 caps a day, 100mg per each cap, so 300mg of 1/4 andro a day for 4 weeks then pct

and Proviron 25mg everyday, if this can reduce estrogen and benefit

Nolva pct 20/10/10 ( and primeval labs mega pct with if it can help which has Androsta 50mg which states is a "very potent suicide aromatase inhibitor") - Should i run this at 2 caps a day during cycle too throughout into pct as well, since it recommends 5 capsules a day during pct.

Main question
How do I start the dosing during cycle to avoid gyno with nolva or do I only dose when i feel symptoms, if so how much?** - again atm I have no way of obtaining any AI or other e-control brands online only nolva, and if I should run the primeval labs mega pct that as the estro killer during cycle too**

Thank you much

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
So you are basically getting 150mg of 1 Andro and 150mg of 4 Andro a day for 4 weeks?

If so, I would not even do the run. I would wait till you can afford to run them at 330 each for 8 weeks. They don't even really kick in until week 3-4. There's no real threat of gyno with the above compounds although you should have an AI on hand in case sides arise. Save the nolva and pick up some clomid for PCT. Also pick up some cycle support like Ar1macare Pro which has a mild OTC AI in it and be done. Run that along with the cycle.

Oh...the Androsta is Arimistane. It does nothing for E2 but it may lower cortisol. If you want a stronger OTC AI, go for Letrone.

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
Im running 300mg of the 1 4 andro for 4 weeks im 5'3 135 lbs 13 bf so i should make ok gains im just wondering how to run nolva and the mega pct during cycle if i could stop any chance of gyno. Like i said this is all i have i cannot get anymmore of anything no more andros or anti estros, so let me know how i can make the most of this 4 maybe week cycle if i lower the dosages since im a small guy but have dense ripped muscles been training natty on off for over a decade

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You dont use Nolva on cycle to prevent gyno. Nolva is used when you see gyno symptoms. Nolva will not lower estrogen!

You need to acquire a real AI like Aromasin and Arimidex. These can be found all over the place. If you can get a hold of an AI dont run the cycle in the first place.
Always have an AI just in case

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
I understand but say only have nolva how do i dose it when i feel gyno symptoms on cycle

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
My main question is concerning how to use nolva to combat gyno during cycle, I have no way of buying any E control supplements atm, normal adex/armison

I understand 6-8 week cycles of andros are prefered but my circumstance I can only do 4 weeks

primeval labs 1 andro and 4 andro 3 caps a day, 100mg per each cap, so 300mg of 1/4 andro a day for 4 weeks then pct

and Proviron 25mg everyday, if this can reduce estrogen and benefit

Nolva pct 20/10/10 ( and primeval labs mega pct with if it can help which has Androsta 50mg which states is a "very potent suicide aromatase inhibitor") - Should i run this at 2 caps a day during cycle too throughout into pct as well, since it recommends 5 capsules a day during pct.

Main question
How do I start the dosing during cycle to avoid gyno with nolva or do I only dose when i feel symptoms, if so how much?** - again atm I have no way of obtaining any AI or other e-control brands online only nolva, and if I should run the primeval labs mega pct that as the estro killer during cycle too**

Thank you much
Listen brother. You're only running less than have the dose for half the time here. Save it for when you can run it correctly. Doesn't matter what your weight is. You are not going to see anything as far as results here.

As far as nolva...listen to what user said. Now if you do run this cycle as you stated, u will probably not experience any shutdown, but you should still run a SERM. Save your nolva and otc pct stuff for weeks 5-8.

Btw...how old are you?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This whole cycle is a complete waste of time and money. Is sounds like your real young and or just wanna run a cycle for the sake of running a cycle. You need to wait till you have enough money to buy the things you need and run them for the length they need to be ran. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
Im 26, 5'3 128 lbs about 12% bf. use to be 140 at like 17 bf. im very small boned so i l have good muscle for my frame just want to gain maybe 2-lbs of muscle mass and definition. The above poster is right i am doing a cycle just for the sake but this is to test the waters, if i could pin i would but cant hide it nor aford, ty for the feedback

Gonna incorporate the proviron during cycle

Anymore tips would be appreciated, once again im just paranoid of gyno with no AI just wondering how to dose nolva during cycle if it happens

jathan_howe

Awards
At your size, you could gain 2lbs of muscle in a month naturally. This cycle is also garbage and underdosed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im 26, 5'3 128 lbs about 12% bf. use to be 140 at like 17 bf. im very small boned so i l have good muscle for my frame just want to gain maybe 2-lbs of muscle mass and definition. The above poster is right i am doing a cycle just for the sake but this is to test the waters, if i could pin i would but cant hide it nor aford, ty for the feedback

Gonna incorporate the proviron during cycle

Anymore tips would be appreciated, once again im just paranoid of gyno with no AI just wondering how to dose nolva during cycle if it happens
And pinning is cheaper so your not making sense, you can get a 10-12 week cycle of test for 120-150 bucks vs 100 bucks for 4 worthless weeks of andros

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Apparently he's not gonna listen to us, his mind is made up. Good luck dude...you're gonna need it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with everything said. This cycle is a waste.
1-andro kicked in for me by week 6 of 12 at a more "manly dosage".
How could gyno develop in only 4 weeks using andros?

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
ill find a way to get both andros and extend to 300mg each for 8 weeks then. Besides cycle support would proviron be a good addition as well guys? and How should pct be, is 40/20/20/10 of nolva overkill?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill find a way to get both andros and extend to 300mg each for 8 weeks then. Besides cycle support would proviron be a good addition as well guys? and How should pct be, is 40/20/20/10 of nolva overkill?
Looks good for a first cycle. 8 weeks will do.
Personally, I never felt proviron in a cycle. It's expensive (where I live) and more used in a cutting cycle, as I understand.
If you already have it, no harm in throwing it in.
Pct is fine too.

Estrogen should not be an issue -but one never knows. Would be good to have aromasin at hand.

Edit: Be prepared for some lethargy hitting at the end of the cycle, an ECA supplement could help.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
40/20/20/10 is overkill for Nolva. You'll do nothing more than burn more money running it that high and increase the risk of sides. SERM's do have sides of their own there's no need to go overkill.. 20/20/10/10 is going to be plenty to restart hpta

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do some more research into pct as well. Although good job on including the Nolva. But there are waaay better products out there than primeval labs mega pct. Go with a test booster (M Test/AlphaMax XT)+Reduce XT when you do decide to run a cycle.

I wouldn't run your plan cycled though. It's a waste.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19