• Established
Heres day 1 start pic. Cycle is as follows:

Injected w/ slin pin together shallow IM:
~22mg Test-P ED
- 20mg Tren-A ED

-10mg Yk11 ED
-10mg lgd4033 ED

Starting weight: ~166lbs, 5'6"

Plan is upper body every 4 days, legs every 4 days. Different focus on each day.

Today's workout was upper body focused on upper chest, shoulders, traps and tris. Got some good sets in for back/bis as well. Felt great. Excited to start feeling something

20210608_194234.jpg
20210608_174934.jpg

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Heres day 1 start pic. Cycle is as follows:

Injected w/ slin pin together shallow IM:
~22mg Test-P ED
- 20mg Tren-A ED

-10mg Yk11 ED
-10mg lgd4033 ED

Starting weight: ~166lbs, 5'6"

Plan is upper body every 4 days, legs every 4 days. Different focus on each day.

Today's workout was upper body focused on upper chest, shoulders, traps and tris. Got some good sets in for back/bis as well. Felt great. Excited to start feeling something

View attachment 205608View attachment 205609
How long are you planning on for this cycle? It's been a while since I ran a prop cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What did you decide on for this cycle, just the test/tren or the sarms as well.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
What's a good starting dose for AI going with this? Im feeling some sensitivity in my left nipple. Been on TRT with no AI 3 months now

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's a good starting dose for AI going with this? Im feeling some sensitivity in my left nipple. Been on TRT with no AI 3 months now
If you didn't add more test then it's the tren causing it, if that's the case it's probably prolactin that's the cause. I hate to say it but if after a couple days at that tiny dose it's starting problems it would make more sense to not use it the tren then it would to add prami or caber. A ai isint going to stop signs of prolactin gyno or sensitivity to prolactin.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
If you didn't add more test then it's the tren causing it, if that's the case it's probably prolactin that's the cause. I hate to say it but if after a couple days at that tiny dose it's starting problems it would make more sense to not use it the tren then it would to add prami or caber. A ai isint going to stop signs of prolactin gyno or sensitivity to prolactin.
I was noticing some sensitivity the past couple weeks, but wasnt sure. Definitely something going on.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was noticing some sensitivity the past couple weeks, but wasnt sure. Definitely something going on.
Your pretty lean and on such a low dose. I can't see estrogen being very high. If your gonna start a ai go super low dose, like a quarter tablet Or 6.25mg exem maybe 2x week. That might even be too much for some ppl on that dose your on. I know whiskey always says my thinking of low for a ai is on the high side for most ppl. Another alternative might be to grab some raloxefine or nolva and use a low dose to block the nipple. Some ppl will disagree on that but if my only side effect is nipple sensitivity, I'm taking 15-30mg ralox or 10mg nolva over a ai. That's just me tho

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Ive got some nolva on hand. Ill get my bloodwork done in the morning and pop 10mg every couple of days. Also got some 0.25mg tablets of caber laying around. Never used them. Would a prolactin blood test give me a good idea if I should start that?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive got some nolva on hand. Ill get my bloodwork done in the morning and pop 10mg every couple of days. Also got some 0.25mg tablets of caber laying around. Never used them. Would a prolactin blood test give me a good idea if I should start that?
I'm not positive, I've had bloods plenty of times but never while on a 19nor, I stopped using them because they cause me to get prolactin gyno really fast, even when using prami. If I don't have prami and ralox from day 1 with a 19nor I'm screwed so I just stopped using them

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not positive, I've had bloods plenty of times but never while on a 19nor, I stopped using them because they cause me to get prolactin gyno really fast, even when using prami. If I don't have prami and ralox from day 1 with a 19nor I'm screwed so I just stopped using them
Just want to throw out there that there is a small percentage of ppl who are negatively affected by nolva on 19nors, if your one of them it will make the problem worse, that's why ralox is better in this situation

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
.5mg of caber a week and 15–30mg of ralox a day. Enjoy the deviant sex life from the caber. You should have no sides from the caber or the ralox at that dose. If sensitivity is still there in a couple of weeks up the to 1 mg a week. Spread out evenly of course.

caber will take care of sensitivity and ralox will help reduce minimize puffiness/swelling

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
150 test a week is a bit low to have e2 sides. Sensitivity may be from sth else tbh.

Anyway at your bf its weird. You can take some ai just to be safe but at this low test dose you will want all the e2 you can have for growth.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
.5mg of caber a week and 15–30ml of ralox a day. Enjoy the deviant sex life from the caber. You should have no sides from the caber or the ralox at that dose. If sensitivity is still there in a couple of weeks up the to 1 mg a week. Spread out evenly of course.

caber will take care of sensitivity and ralox will help reduce minimize puffiness/swelling
mg*

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
150 test a week is a bit low to have e2 sides. Sensitivity may be from sth else tbh.

Anyway at your bf its weird. You can take some ai just to be safe but at this low test dose you will want all the e2 you can have for growth.
I get nipple sensitivity from tren even when estrogen is in check. I’ve confirmed with bloods. It’s from the prolactin that I’m apparently sensitive too. Caber and ralox takes care of it.

obviously everybody is different

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I get nipple sensitivity from tren even when estrogen is in check. I’ve confirmed with bloods. It’s from the prolactin that I’m apparently sensitive too. Caber and ralox takes care of it.

obviously everybody is different
I had the same issue with dienolone twice, needed prami and ralox to handle it. Then I thought npp was going smoothly but after 3 weeks same thing happened. So I've ditched 19s completely. Im at the point now where I want to use gear and doses that I don't require a ai or anything special to control side effects. Leaves me with test, mast, eq all at 500mg or less and some random orals and peptides I can play with

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had the same issue with dienolone twice, needed prami and ralox to handle it. Then I thought npp was going smoothly but after 3 weeks same thing happened. So I've ditched 19s completely. Im at the point now where I want to use gear and doses that I don't require a ai or anything special to control side effects. Leaves me with test, mast, eq all at 500mg or less and some random orals and peptides I can play with
I’m going to have my first EQ run later this year

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Tren day 3, Leg day: last 3 leg workouts for reference:

6/1/2021:Squat....25x12, 135x 10, 185x 8, 225x6, 275x6, 295x 3, 225x 11, 225x 6

6/6/2021:Squat....barx10, 95x12, 135x10, 225x6, 275x 4, 295x4, 225x 12, 225x 8

6/8/2021: tren start

6/10/2021: Squat...95x12, 135x10, 185x6, 225x5, 275x, 4, 315x4, 275x 7, 275x 6, 225 (narrow)x 8

Felt pretty good. Strength is up a slightly noticeable amount.

No crazy physical changes yet
20210610_161458.jpg

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Update: a little bit over 1 week on tren.

Had a bit of a "setback" this past weekend. Went to a wedding, a bachelor party, did coke, got very drunk... completely out of the norm for me. (Actually, never have done coke until now). Needless to say, i havent been to the gym for about 3 days until today. Diet has been obviously not on point.

Did legs today, but felt like an absolute unit despite rising from the dead yesterday. I was able to squeeze out 5 reps of 315 on my hardest working set of squats instead of 4 reps in my last leg workout. Total volume was definitely up. Looking to get back on track and make the best out of the rest of this.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Update: a little bit over 1 week on tren.

Had a bit of a "setback" this past weekend. Went to a wedding, a bachelor party, did coke, got very drunk... completely out of the norm for me. (Actually, never have done coke until now). Needless to say, i havent been to the gym for about 3 days until today. Diet has been obviously not on point.

Did legs today, but felt like an absolute unit despite rising from the dead yesterday. I was able to squeeze out 5 reps of 315 on my hardest working set of squats instead of 4 reps in my last leg workout. Total volume was definitely up. Looking to get back on track and make the best out of the rest of this.
I've done plenty of drugs and drinking in my life so all I will say is **** happens. Just don't make a habit of doing hardcore drugs while on steroids, it's a recipe for a heart attack. Stay out of Scarface house and get back to work

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Echo all the above tbh.

low dose caber would have been my first action (simply as your test is low, your lean and on trt so should know if you need an ai for the test dose)

if you do end up using asin then as smont said 6.25 twice a week should be plenty in this scenario (there is massive individualism in ai dose but factoring in all the info is what makes me say that dose).

personally I use 0.5 caber once a week off 400-600 tren/deca and bloods have that enough to keep prolactin in check. It’s powerful and effective

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
15mg Ralox is a joke. I mean if it works for you @Smont that’s friggin’ awesome, but 50-60mg/day is about the minimum for serious blocking action.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
15mg Ralox is a joke. I mean if it works for you @Smont that’s friggin’ awesome, but 50-60mg/day is about the minimum for serious blocking action.
15-30 is plenty for me to prevent nipple issues, if there already bad, like swollen and tender, I need 60mg for about a week and then I can drop to 15-30 and everything is ok.

This is what I did on 200-300 dienolone and same with 300npp. I'm sure if I went higher then those numbers or used tren at 300+ then 15 would not do anything, but op is on like 100mg of tren and 100mg test or something like that, so I would think 15-30 would do the trick

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Bloodwork from a few days ago for reference. A few markers are high. Recommendations?
20210615_222307.jpg
20210615_222339.jpg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lots of cardio, clean up your diet, maybe add citrus bergamot

What were your numbers pre cycle, I don't think 1 week on anything would screw up your numbers that much. I'd guess they been shitty for a while

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Started the sarms about 1.5 weeks before the tren. Forgot to add that

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Started the sarms about 1.5 weeks before the tren. Forgot to add that
That's still a short time on not a lot of stuff. Either way, I honestly believe cardio will do more for your hdl/LDL then any supplements will, I'm not talking about walking on a treadmill, I'm talking about high intensity cardio or long joggs. Most ppl I know who do a lot of cardio have really good numbers. So I'd either do the things I mentioned or drop everything but trt.

I'm not saying I'm 100% sure those things will solve the problem, but that's my best suggestions

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. You need lots of cardio, less simple carbs in diet for trigs, not using orals (SARMs are always orals) or Tren. Orals lower HDL almost instantly. Like you can take them and draw bloods next day and see a decrease in HDL.

You stopped the SARMs, you aren’t going to stop the Tren for now, so add GW at 5-10mg daily for the remainder of the ace blast, get your cardio in, avoid unnecessary simple sugar if possible. LDL is still going to rise on the Tren.

Garlic oil is never a bad idea, supplement-wise.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bloodwork from a few days ago for reference. A few markers are high. Recommendations?View attachment 205806View attachment 205807
with respect bro we established in one of your other threads you hadn’t taken much time off from your last blast and you should have done bloods before starting this one……as above those issues won’t be from this cycle but more likely they never recovered from last time

it’s your body bro but your getting all the right advice on here and not following it. Having some stuff out of range isn’t a surprise tbh 🤷

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Agreed. You need lots of cardio, less simple carbs in diet for trigs, not using orals (SARMs are always orals) or Tren. Orals lower HDL almost instantly. Like you can take them and draw bloods next day and see a decrease in HDL.

You stopped the SARMs, you aren’t going to stop the Tren for now, so add GW at 5-10mg daily for the remainder of the ace blast, get your cardio in, avoid unnecessary simple sugar if possible. LDL is still going to rise on the Tren.

Garlic oil is never a bad idea, supplement-wise.
Adding gw was another thing I thought of, the only thing that keeps me wondering about gw is that it only seems to make the numbers look good while your on it, so is it actually making you healthy or is it masking the numbers.

I can't seem to find a solid answer to that, that being said, if Im going on tren or SD or anadrol or anything like that for more then 3-4 weeks I'm probably going to be using gw alongside it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Adding gw was another thing I thought of, the only thing that keeps me wondering about gw is that it only seems to make the numbers look good while your on it, so is it actually making you healthy or is it masking the numbers.

I can't seem to find a solid answer to that, that being said, if Im going on tren or SD or anadrol or anything like that for more then 3-4 weeks I'm probably going to be using gw alongside it
Yeah I’m with you, no idea. More of a matter that it helps the bloodwork AND helps mask the lethargy/winding that both Tren and orals can cause, so it’s a good compliment for that temporary scenario IMO.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Todays workout I felt like an absolute monster. Even though last night I had my first occurrence of "tren somnia" which wasnt really HORRIBLE, but I had huge issues falling asleep last night. Maybe 4 hours of sleep. Anyway, I repped incline bench for 225 today, last week I was doing the same thing for flat bench. Strength is definitely huge here

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
.5mg of caber a week and 15–30mg of ralox a day. Enjoy the deviant sex life from the caber. You should have no sides from the caber or the ralox at that dose. If sensitivity is still there in a couple of weeks up the to 1 mg a week. Spread out evenly of course.

This

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know all these suggestions are correct in a sense and typical ways to to things, but if on 100-200mg of tren you need caber or ralox, the real answer is you need to not use tren. Caber has serious neurological side effects, even if you don't get them right away, it has a accumulated effect over time and it never goes away, next time you use caber that effect continues to build. So the answer here really should be to stop the tren, not add caber

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I know all these suggestions are correct in a sense and typical ways to to things, but if on 100-200mg of tren you need caber or ralox, the real answer is you need to not use tren. Caber has serious neurological side effects, even if you don't get them right away, it has a accumulated effect over time and it never goes away, next time you use caber that effect continues to build. So the answer here really should be to stop the tren, not add caber
Care to explain what these neurological sise effects are?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Care to explain what these neurological sise effects are?
Google it, there's a lot of information on it. It's been a while since I looked into it but there are distinct neuro psychiatric side effects, they don't always show immediately because there is a accumulated total dose built up over time. I don't know for certain if everyone is eventually effected by it, but I believe everyone eventually will get brain chemistry problems from it's use.

If you are someone who already has problems, caber can cause manic episodes, schizophrenia and a bunch of other things.

Now I'm not saying"this IS going to happen". I'm saying the risks are present and the likelihood depends on multiple things, dose, accumulated dose, previous mental health problems ect

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
B6 at doses of 300mg used twice a day has been shown in human studies to be as effective as cabergoline. I have NOT found that to be anecdotally true when using Tren & deca for me, but it absolutely makes a huge difference. Like comparable to a 0.25mg dose of Caber for me, but not 0.5mg. Which is tremendous, because it was found to be safe for up to 8 weeks (and it’s super cheap too). The primary side of high dose B6 was nerve firing dysfunction began to occur around 8 weeks - this side immediately reverses upon discontinuation they found.

So for 19-Nor blasts of say 6 weeks, B6/P5P in big doses twice a day is a pretty good solution. Or rotating it with prami or Caber usage to at least lower/limit their consumption. I used B6 the first month of deca this last blast.

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
B6 at doses of 300mg used twice a day has been shown in human studies to be as effective as cabergoline. I have NOT found that to be anecdotally true when using Tren & deca for me, but it absolutely makes a huge difference. Like comparable to a 0.25mg dose of Caber for me, but not 0.5mg. Which is tremendous, because it was found to be safe for up to 8 weeks (and it’s super cheap too). The primary side of high dose B6 was nerve firing dysfunction began to occur around 8 weeks - this side immediately reverses upon discontinuation they found.

So for 19-Nor blasts of say 6 weeks, B6/P5P in big doses twice a day is a pretty good solution. Or rotating it with prami or Caber usage to at least lower/limit their consumption. I used B6 the first month of deca this last blast.
When you say "B6 at doses of 300mg twice a day," are you talking about 300mg of B6 pyridoxine or 300 mg B6 Pyridoxal-5-phosphate? Just wondering because I just purchased some Inhibit-p and it only has 50mg of vitamin B6 as P5P per serving.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When you say "B6 at doses of 300mg twice a day," are you talking about 300mg of B6 pyridoxine or 300 mg B6 Pyridoxal-5-phosphate? Just wondering because I just purchased some Inhibit-p and it only has 50mg of vitamin B6 as P5P per serving.

Page 2 (Page 109) of this document on the left side asserts that 50-200mg/day of P5P was found to be equivalent to 300-1,000mg/day of B6 (regular pyroxidine hydrochloride) in effect on lowering serum prolactin in women. These are total doses per day - you want to divide that total daily dose into 2-3 smaller administrations.

So take 50mg of P5P 3x daily or 300mg B6 3x daily for optimal results. The peripheral neuropathy (tingling in feet and hands) & lower quality sleep sounds like it was only associated with regular B6 use for months on end.

I have not found Inhibit P at the recommended daily serving size to be enough for me, and the cost of doubling the dose isn’t cost effective vs just buying P5P on Amazon at doses I need it. But I am VERY sensitive to prolactin - I even need support on Mk677. So you may be just fine.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For what it's worth, I've tried regular b6 up to 600 a day. It seems like if you start it before the cycle it does help a little but if you wait till side effects are already present then it won't help. At least for me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For what it's worth, I've tried regular b6 up to 600 a day. It seems like if you start it before the cycle it does help a little but if you wait till side effects are already present then it won't help. At least for me.
Same. Gotta be ahead of it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Google it, there's a lot of information on it. It's been a while since I looked into it but there are distinct neuro psychiatric side effects, they don't always show immediately because there is a accumulated total dose built up over time. I don't know for certain if everyone is eventually effected by it, but I believe everyone eventually will get brain chemistry problems from it's use.

If you are someone who already has problems, caber can cause manic episodes, schizophrenia and a bunch of other things.

Now I'm not saying"this IS going to happen". I'm saying the risks are present and the likelihood depends on multiple things, dose, accumulated dose, previous mental health problems ect
i use caber (0.5 a week) even on 19nors so did google it as would switch to b6 for sure…. But struggled to find much to be honest

Did find a study where they used over 8mg a day for over 2 years straight though so I’m think the risk might be overstated??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i use caber (0.5 a week) even on 19nors so did google it as would switch to b6 for sure…. But struggled to find much to be honest

Did find a study where they used over 8mg a day for over 2 years straight though so I’m think the risk might be overstated??

I've seen stuff where a single dose caused manic attacks. Short term use causing problems that stick around after it's discontinued and lots of stuff showing how long term use causes irreversible damage. All of the side effects were always related to brain chemistry too.

I'm at work so I can't do too much searching but there's plenty of stuff out there. I actually never even came across the one you linked