1st DMZ Cycle Log!

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello all,

Started my first DMZ cycle today. Plan on running for 4, maybe 5 weeks if all feels right. I am running Aggressive Labz DMZ. Each capsule is 15MG. 30MG for the first couple days to assess then 45MG for the remainder of the cycle. Taking Ar1macare Pro for on cycle support. Nolvadex for pct 20/20/20/20 and CEL M Test for natty boost.

A little background on me: 31 years old, Male, 5'8, 183 lbs around 14% BF. My goal is to gain 10lbs of mostly muscle. Will be eating in a 500-750 calorie surplus to start (upping carbs). I have a fast metabolism and manage to stay relatively lean throughout my past bulks while eating somewhat dirty at a surplus. I have an epi cycle under my belt, a couple years ago. Also ran ostarine over a year ago. Heaviest I have been on the scale is 196lbs in my life.

I have been training consistently for over a decade. Majority of my workouts start with a compound lift working up to between 80-90% of my 1RM, then ancillary work from there. My workouts are split roughly like this:

Sunday: Legs/Abs (quad intensive)
Monday: Chest/Tris/Shoulders
Tuesday: Legs/Abs (hamstring intensive)
Wednesday: Back/Biceps
Thursday: Rest

Then repeat with rest on roughly every fifth day. Sometimes Tuesday and Wednesday workouts are flipped. My upper body was sore today so I hit hamstrings. Had a great workout. Spaced my dosage of DMZ with one capsule in the morning with breakfast, then one capsule 30 minutes before afternoon workout with a light preworkout meal (banana, protein shake, honey).

All comments and questions are welcome!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s cool to see people having achievable goals. 10-12 lbs is definitely possible! Have fun with your cycle!

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello all,

Started my first DMZ cycle today. Plan on running for 4, maybe 5 weeks if all feels right. I am running Aggressive Labz DMZ. Each capsule is 15MG. 30MG for the first couple days to assess then 45MG for the remainder of the cycle. Taking Ar1macare Pro for on cycle support. Nolvadex for pct 20/20/20/20 and CEL M Test for natty boost.

A little background on me: 31 years old, Male, 5'8, 183 lbs around 14% BF. My goal is to gain 10lbs of mostly muscle. Will be eating in a 500-750 calorie surplus to start (upping carbs). I have a fast metabolism and manage to stay relatively lean throughout my past bulks while eating somewhat dirty at a surplus. I have an epi cycle under my belt, a couple years ago. Also ran ostarine over a year ago. Heaviest I have been on the scale is 196lbs in my life.

I have been training consistently for over a decade. Majority of my workouts start with a compound lift working up to between 80-90% of my 1RM, then ancillary work from there. My workouts are split roughly like this:

Sunday: Legs/Abs (quad intensive)
Monday: Chest/Tris/Shoulders
Tuesday: Legs/Abs (hamstring intensive)
Wednesday: Back/Biceps
Thursday: Rest

Then repeat with rest on roughly every fifth day. Sometimes Tuesday and Wednesday workouts are flipped. My upper body was sore today so I hit hamstrings. Had a great workout. Spaced my dosage of DMZ with one capsule in the morning with breakfast, then one capsule 30 minutes before afternoon workout with a light preworkout meal (banana, protein shake, honey).

All comments and questions are welcome!
If you have a fast metabolism I would up your protein intake instead of your carbohydrates because your body can turn excess protein into carbohydrates but it cannot turn excess carbohydrates into protein. That would be the only thing I might tweak. Maybe 450 cal extra protein and 250 carbohydrate (700) like quinoa or cruciferous vegetables to keep estrogen down and nitrogen up. You do what you know is best for your body but this is how I would attack it.

-the dude abides

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey man do you have a test base? I've run DMZ with dermacrine and felt crappy after like week 2 or 3.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you have a fast metabolism I would up your protein intake instead of your carbohydrates because your body can turn excess protein into carbohydrates but it cannot turn excess carbohydrates into protein. That would be the only thing I might tweak. Maybe 450 cal extra protein and 250 carbohydrate (700) like quinoa or cruciferous vegetables to keep estrogen down and nitrogen up. You do what you know is best for your body but this is how I would attack it.

-the dude abides
I will definitely bump my protein up along with the carbs. Thanks for the feedback, I will incorporate some quinoa and veggies forsure now. I haven't had quinoa in a minute!

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey man do you have a test base? I've run DMZ with dermacrine and felt crappy after like week 2 or 3.
I do not have a test base. I heard its highly user dependent the lethargy factor. I'm curious to see the results of just DMZ solo this run. Out of curiosity, what test base would you recommend?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do not have a test base. I heard its highly user dependent the lethargy factor. I'm curious to see the results of just DMZ solo this run. Out of curiosity, what test base would you recommend?
Oh you’re gonna feel like **** no matter what the dose. That’s part of the deal when you run strong orals without test... hell i feel like **** on orals even on test lol. But 4 weeks is nothing just push through it and your dosage is not crazy so the lethargy won’t be either

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh you’re gonna feel like **** no matter what the dose. That’s part of the deal when you run strong orals without test... hell i feel like **** on orals even on test lol. But 4 weeks is nothing just push through it and your dosage is not crazy so the lethargy won’t be either
Thanks man. That pumped me up! I’ll give it my all

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yup he's right, it won't be fun. Just drag yourself through your workouts and eat well. But you're going to feel like blah

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 yesterday, nothing much to report. Work kept me late, but managed to hit back/biceps. Great pump but that could be attributed to the food. Rest day today then back at it. Weighed in at 187lbs late last night (I tend to vary 2-3lbs in a day normally). Eating like a champ for now and will do my best to continue to do so.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 2 yesterday, nothing much to report. Work kept me late, but managed to hit back/biceps. Great pump but that could be attributed to the food. Rest day today then back at it. Weighed in at 187lbs late last night (I tend to vary 2-3lbs in a day normally). Eating like a champ for now and will do my best to continue to do so.
If I can give you a type for food with those orals it’s consistancy. Like if you aim for 3700 calories a day go for 3700 calories every single day. Not 3500-3700.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If I can give you a type for food with those orals it’s consistancy. Like if you aim for 3700 calories a day go for 3700 calories every single day. Not 3500-3700.
Thanks for the tip. I have personally found success over the years in hitting my protein goals consistently. The past two days Cals have been within 50 of each other. 3,300 cals total. 300g protein, 300g carbs, 100g fats.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you allow me to give you my opinion about your macros split I’d suggest you to lower protein and increase carbs. I’m over 200 lbs and pretty lean and I don’t need to go that high on protein so you don’t either. dymethazine is a compound that is starving for carbs. If your goal is to add muscle and mass, it really does not make sense to me that you’re taking as many proteins than carbs!

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you allow me to give you my opinion about your macros split I’d suggest you to lower protein and increase carbs. I’m over 200 lbs and pretty lean and I don’t need to go that high on protein so you don’t either. dymethazine is a compound that is starving for carbs. If your goal is to add muscle and mass, it really does not make sense to me that you’re taking as many proteins than carbs!
I appreciate the insight! You think 250g protein and 350g carbs is the ticket?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Caloric maintenance should be calculated in calories not split into macros but if I calculate what you just wrote down so you mean 2500 calories?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s a little different depending on metabolism but I’d shoot for 225p and 375c if you wanna keep it at those calories. Just see for yourself and adjust during the cycle but definitely get more than 300g of carbs and less than 300 of protein lol 😁

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s a little different depending on metabolism but I’d shoot for 225p and 375c if you wanna keep it at those calories. Just see for yourself and adjust during the cycle but definitely get more than 300g of carbs and less than 300 of protein lol
Will do! Thanks man

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 yesterday was recovery for me. Hit my macros and got some good sleep. I do notice a different headspace on this. Hard to describe, kind of dull but on I guess. I can keep going at work. I normally intake a a lot of caffeine throughout the day. I now find myself barely needing a coffee now well after I dose in the morning.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Already knocked out my Day 4 workout. My Buddy was in town and he wanted to hit back and biceps. Even though I hit that 48 hours ago, I gave it another whirl. I switched up the exercises but absolutely crushed it and felt great. Definitely better recovery already and even more of a pump!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In .. good luck.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 killed my leg workout. Felt great in the gym. This is my before cycle pic (taken on day 1 of the cycle without a pump)
IMG_6115.JPG

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 6 knocked out chest/tris. I could have kept going forever, didn’t fatigue in the gym. The perpetual pump is there, way more pumped outside the gym than normal. Back pumps were getting worrisome but 6gs of taurine and a banana relieved that

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do u feel holding water weight in week1 ?

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 7 yesterday. Bumped up to 45MG. 15 mg at 5am then 30MG preworkout 5PM. Hit back and biceps and got a great pump

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 8 yesterday which was rest. Day 9 today, great leg work. 186.7 currently first thing in the morning, which I’m content with thus far. Look leaner than when I started yet fuller

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 10 today, did some fasted cardio super early because I won’t get a chance to workout in the PM. Felt good to stretch the sore legs from yesterday’s brutal session

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Decided to Up carbs another 40g because lethargy is real. I found the best way to take DMZ is with a carb rich meal and some caffeine

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 11 today, hit chest tris shoulders. Weight is going up easy. Wasn’t planning on going heavy, but I hit 265lbs for a single on my sixth set on flat bench. I’d normally be exhausted and drop weight. Felt great!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds good so far, will be interested to hear if lethargy hits in week 2 or if you keep going strong as so far it sounds your ride has been pretty smooth.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good so far, will be interested to hear if lethargy hits in week 2 or if you keep going strong as so far it sounds your ride has been pretty smooth.
Lethargy hit pretty hard today at work but some well timed caffeine (150mg, nothing too crazy) and a nice little 30 minute nap set me up nicely for my workout. Day 14 today: destroyed back and biceps, quite a pump plus people told me I look wider.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice .. that little rest always helps ... hopefully lethargy stays away .. absolutely can destroy ones cycle

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 15 today and I smashed legs. I felt like I could squat forever. It was awesome. Lethargy outside the gym is noticeable, but tolerable with carbs and caffeine

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 16 today hit chest, tris, shoulders. Weights felt real light, even though I worked out earlier than normal due to life

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 17 today is rest. Feeling good overall. Combating some lethargy but have had some quality sleep and nutrients to help power through it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stepping on a scale / bf% ? Wondering the 2 week progress

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice solid .. keep it up .. I just started my stano plex for 8 weeks maybe end of 3rd week might throw in dmz

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice solid .. keep it up .. I just started my stano plex for 8 weeks maybe end of 3rd week might throw in dmz
Appreciate it bro! Best of luck in your cycle. Are you logging it on here? I’m on mobile right now and don’t believe I’ve seen it if you are

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 18 back and biceps. Snuck in a 15 minute nap preworkout then killed it. The fullness is real!! The compound is starting to shine

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Appreciate it bro! Best of luck in your cycle. Are you logging it on here? I’m on mobile right now and don’t believe I’ve seen it if you are
Thanks, and no not enough time of day to log and be detailed as i like too .. still sort of unsure if im gonna throw in dmz/sten .. other option if im feeling is to bump stano to 900mg for last 5weeks

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, and no not enough time of day to log and be detailed as i like too .. still sort of unsure if im gonna throw in dmz/sten .. other option if im feeling is to bump stano to 900mg for last 5weeks
I think either would be a great option, if your body agrees with the compounds. Have you ran them before with success?

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 19 today. Annihilated legs and abs. Endurance is through the roof once I get going in the gym!

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 19 today. Annihilated legs and abs. Endurance is through the roof once I get going in the gym!
I bet you the lethargy sets in shortly after leaving the gym not running a test base.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Noteboom Cycle Logs 7
DUbz86 Anabolics 91
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 0