1st DMZ Cycle Log!

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I bet you the lethargy sets in shortly after leaving the gym not running a test base.
Lethargy is actually a little struggle throughout the day before my workout. I limit my caffeine/stim intake during the day, as to keep my heart rate and blood pressure steady. My workouts tend to be in the afternoon, during the week typically around 4-5pm. I take a preworkout before my workout and get plenty amped, only 150-200 mg caffeine total for the pre I’m currently taking (I half scoop most times). I’m in bed 3-4 hours after my workout, getting 7-8 hours sleep a night. This is more sleep than I usually get off cycle (young offspring finally sleeping through the night now), and it is definitely needed. I have been sneaking little 15 minute naps on my lunch break or right before my workouts which have been a godsend. Overall can’t complain too much!

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 20 today. Crushed chest, tris, shoulders. Workouts keep improving. Hit 285lbs comfortably (without a spotter) on my sixth set

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 21 yesterday was rest. Day 22 today was back and biceps. Great workout! More people are commenting I’m looking wider up top yet lean still

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 23 today. Legs and abs. Strength and endurance in the gym is incredible. Pockets of lethargy outside the gym, but I am able to manage it and accomplish everything I need to

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 24 yesterday was rest. Day 25 today I hit chest/tris/shoulders. Got 285lbs up for a single on flat bench which felt great. Strength is still elevating

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 26 yesterday did some abs and cardio. Day 27 today was back/biceps/shoulders. All lifts went up again, rowed 225lbs with ease after a gang of pull-ups. My shoulders were painfully pumped by the end of the workout, I barely could hit them at the end. Glorious!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 26 yesterday did some abs and cardio. Day 27 today was back/biceps/shoulders. All lifts went up again, rowed 225lbs with ease after a gang of pull-ups. My shoulders were painfully pumped by the end of the workout, I barely could hit them at the end. Glorious!
Nice that’s the best feeling or on a shoulders/back day u can’t even lift arms to take off the shirt lol

W

WeakerNU

Awards
Thanks for doing the log sir. Would be interested in how the pct goes for you and how much you can retain. I’m going to be running a dmz or m1a cycle after summer.

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice that’s the best feeling or on a shoulders/back day u can’t even lift arms to take off the shirt lol
Lol forsure! Man my family brought home a cold that I caught the past couple days. I still managed to hit legs and abs hard yesterday! Today I am taking much needed rest

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for doing the log sir. Would be interested in how the pct goes for you and how much you can retain. I’m going to be running a dmz or m1a cycle after summer.
Thanks for tuning in bro! You should log that cycle. I’ll keep crushing it and i should maintain nicely (fingers crossed)

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Best feeling ever.

Also curious- are you using the estrogen blocker like you had said in the beginning? Just curious bc without a test base (unless I missed that too) and dmz only you shouldnt have any estro issues.

Also, whats your pct gonna look like? I'm thinking dermacrine and nolva should serve you well. And congrats on the 285 flat bench! Cant wait to get back uo there myself. People always think i can lift more than i can, sucks. Anyways, congrats and run some tudca and ultra liver cleanse by enzymatic therapy and your insides and lipids will thank you. Some choline inositol is Always a good idea also.

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Best feeling ever.

Also curious- are you using the estrogen blocker like you had said in the beginning? Just curious bc without a test base (unless I missed that too) and dmz only you shouldnt have any estro issues.

Also, whats your pct gonna look like? I'm thinking dermacrine and nolva should serve you well. And congrats on the 285 flat bench! Cant wait to get back uo there myself. People always think i can lift more than i can, sucks. Anyways, congrats and run some tudca and ultra liver cleanse by enzymatic therapy and your insides and lipids will thank you. Some choline inositol is Always a good idea also.
A wise man one said, “it’s not about how much weight you lift, it’s about how much you look like you lift”. Thanks for the feedback bro. My support supps have TUDCA in them. Never heard of ultra liver cleanse, will definitely check it out. Body is feeling great other than the lethargy that slams randomly, but I’ve been able to manage quite well. No test base. The estrogen blocker is Elim1nate by Olympus Labs, and I was thinking about including in my PCT to prevent potential gyno rebound. I’ve heard and personally know of people who have gotten gyno after a dry compound run like Msten or superdrol. My theory is it has something to due with your testosterone and estrogen level being so out of whack, and your body trying to reach homeostasis after cycle. Everybody is different and I’m not Gyno prone. My PCT forsure will be Nolva 20/20/10/10 with Cel M-Test for a natty boost. Do you personally suggest me adding the Elim1nate in my PCT or do you think it’s overkill? If I do take it, should I start day 1 of PCT?

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 32 today. Hit Chest/Tris/Shoulders. Got stronger again, despite me still recovering from a cold! Switched it up a little. No spotter but I hit 245lbs on flat bench for an easy 3 reps. Hit 265 for a nice slow single. Then hit 225 for 5 on the way back down. My chest/shoulders were so painfully pumped it was unbelievable. Had to really stretch them out between sets to even continue lol

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 35 today. Weigh 192lbs when i stepped on the scale first thing in the morning. Crushed back and bis. I’ll end the cycle next Tuesday (so 6 weeks total)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 35 today. Weigh 192lbs when i stepped on the scale first thing in the morning. Crushed back and bis. I’ll end the cycle next Tuesday (so 6 weeks total)
ohh no coming to an end .. sad sad esp when its going smooth lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ohh no coming to an end .. sad sad esp when its going smooth lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol I can definitely see how people abuse this and want to stay on for a loooong time. Great results!
Ha yup gains can become addicting .. kinda like crack ( not that I’ve done it .. only have done pre which I guess is same )

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ha yup gains can become addicting .. kinda like crack ( not that I’ve done it .. only have done pre which I guess is same )
Haha I can imagine the correlation, on a lesser magnitude lol. Definitely can be habit forming and get out of control if not disciplined

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 36 today. Hit chest/tris/shoulders. Another epic workout. Switched up the order of the workout and did some incline bench first. I followed with flat bench and worked my way up to 285 for an easy single. Could have done a lot more but didn’t have a spotter plus a lot more left to do in the workout. Continued to crush chest, then hit shoulders. Pump was painful and actually cut some of my sets short. Finished with blasting tris

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
8/25 ended my cycle at 194 lbs, up 11lbs total. My back became wider, chest thicker, shoulders fuller, and legs grew some too. Great cycle. I’ll try to post a pic here soon. I’ll update this forum weekly during my pct. Please let me know if you have any questions

W

WeakerNU

Awards
8/25 ended my cycle at 194 lbs, up 11lbs total. My back became wider, chest thicker, shoulders fuller, and legs grew some too. Great cycle. I’ll try to post a pic here soon. I’ll update this forum weekly during my pct. Please let me know if you have any questions
Thanks for the log sir! Excited to run the same cycle although I am waiting on seeing a endo in a few weeks. Are you going to be getting any blood work done?

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the log sir! Excited to run the same cycle although I am waiting on seeing a endo in a few weeks. Are you going to be getting any blood work done?
I didn’t get any bloodwork done before, and I will not get any bloodwork done after (unless something goes awry). I have an annual physical that I do with my doctor once a year. I know that’s not ideal, and I definitely advise people to get bloodwork done before and after cycle (if they ask my advice). One of those do as I say, not as I do type things. That being stated, i know my body well. I did keep an eye on my blood pressure throughout the cycle, and it was baseline throughout. My support supplements treated me well.

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
When was the 3rd does taken once it was bumped to 45mg and would 2 before exercise have any benefits in your opinion?

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
When was the 3rd does taken once it was bumped to 45mg and would 2 before exercise have any benefits in your opinion?
I personally took the third dose right before bed. I took the first pill upon waking (averaged almost 8 hours of sleep a night). I took one about an hour preworkout as well. IMO no need to do two before workout. My mindset is that you want to have a nice even amount of the chemical in your bloodstream throughout the cycle

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Going great, thanks for asking! Still going strong at 194lbs. No sides thus far. Dosing nolva at 20mg for the first two weeks (Sunday will be the end of week 1)

W

WeakerNU

Awards
Going great, thanks for asking! Still going strong at 194lbs. No sides thus far. Dosing nolva at 20mg for the first two weeks (Sunday will be the end of week 1)
Any before and after pics?

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Pics from today (a week into pct). I don’t take the best pics, cause I’m not going to post my whole ID here. But definitely thicker everywhere. I have to retire some medium shirts lol. Waist stayed the same too

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice work .. seeing major improvement in arms & traps

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice work .. seeing major improvement in arms & traps
Thanks man, I truly appreciate it! I didn’t take a before pic of my back, but my back definitely widened significantly as well. I am quite pleased with the results

W

WeakerNU

Awards
Thanks man, I truly appreciate it! I didn’t take a before pic of my back, but my back definitely widened significantly as well. I am quite pleased with the results
Pics look awesome! Don’t mean to keep bring back the thread just curious if u have ran into any pct problems sir

J

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Pics look awesome! Don’t mean to keep bring back the thread just curious if u have ran into any pct problems sir
Sorry for the late post, thought thread was dead lol. No sides at all during pct, very smooth. Maintained my strength and size. Key is to keep eating like a horse, and train with same intensity. Obviously I become more sore after workouts off the compound, but I keep pushing. If my body is too sore, I’ll take an occasional unplanned rest day. I don’t have too many of them, but they help and I’m better off for it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Noteboom Cycle Logs 7
DUbz86 Anabolics 91
H Anabolics 8
H Anabolics 12
J Anabolics 0