1st cycle starting next week. LF feedback

beastmode1987

beastmode1987

Awards
been loading up on milk thistle and hawthorn berries . also been taking the usual animal vita-paks , fish oil . vitamin c . animal flex ( for joints)
been researching for a while now and have everything on hand just waiting to next week to start .

halo plex - 50/50/75/75/100/100 - might do 75 for week 5 depending on how i feel at the time . this is my first cycle so it's going to be a new experience for me
cel cycle support .
i will be taking multi vitamins . animal flex . flax seed oil, red yeast rice daily . i have taurine on hand incase i get back pumps

pct is
nolva i will be running 20/20/20/20
i have DAA will be using 3/3/3/3
will contiune to use cel cycle support on PCT ( have 2 bottles )
i also have OTC pct but will not be using . i had it for a while just dont know what to do with it ( final flex revolution black pct )
will throw in 5g creatine to my post workout shake on pct .

you guys think this is fine or have any suggestions for tweaks ? been training 7 years im 25 years old . 6'3 195 8%bf . pretty strong for my height / size . looking to put on 10 pounds of muscle with a clean diet . eating 6-8 times a day

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Would prefer 75mg all the way through as 50mg is too low and being a slow compound to kick in underdosing for a fortnight will not assist here either and for most on a first cycle 100mg is not needed so my advice 75mg 5-6 weeks.

beastmode1987

beastmode1987

Awards
alright thanks guys . so nolva 20/20/10/10 , and halo plex 75 / 75 / 75 / 75 / 75 / 75 ..

beastmode1987

beastmode1987

Awards
oh and does it matter what time i take the halo plex at . like i work out first thing in the morning usually fasted on a pre workout . cause of work i cant do any other time but morning . so im going to cut the preworkouts on cycle and eat a small meal instead . would that be ideal to take the 75mg 1st meal of day before gym

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
oh and does it matter what time i take the halo plex at . like i work out first thing in the morning usually fasted on a pre workout . cause of work i cant do any other time but morning . so im going to cut the preworkouts on cycle and eat a small meal instead . would that be ideal to take the 75mg 1st meal of day before gym
No split the dosage. I'd do 50 in the AM and 25 in the PM.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with your cycle glad to see you picked up some supports