1cP-LSD

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried this? I have been reading a lot about it and it seems to have all the benefits of LSD-25, but with a shorter duration and smoother come on. I've read tons over at Reddit, but it would be nice to see some experiences here before I pull the trigger.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this? I have been reading a lot about it and it seems to have all the benefits of LSD-25, but with a shorter duration and smoother come on. I've read tons over at Reddit, but it would be nice to see some experiences here before I pull the trigger.
I am very interested

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought for sure someone would have chimed in that tried it. Well, I just ordered 25 doses so we'll find out soon enough.

NutButter

NutButter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I thought for sure someone would have chimed in that tried it. Well, I just ordered 25 doses so we'll find out soon enough.
In! I'm really interested in hearing how it treats you.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reminder, I've been on business and personal travel. Checking status, it has been sitting in NYC since last Wed in an In-Transit status. Again, these statuses usually don't keep up real time in my experience so hard to say what is really going on.

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reminder, I've been on business and personal travel. Checking status, it has been sitting in NYC since last Wed in an In-Transit status. Again, these statuses usually don't keep up real time in my experience so hard to say what is really going on.
What dosage are you planning?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No idea, but in general I always start low to assess. Considering I have been taking LSD and psilocybin recreationally for 25 years, I'm pretty well versed so I know what I am expecting even at the lowest doses.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a day, this just showed up and so did my 6 bottles of test cyp. Gonna be a fun next few months.

Packaging was good, looks like it was never opened by customs. Bubble wrap on the glass vial with a little dropper. My only concern is that there are no markings on the dropper, so gonna be a little experiment at first. I may try it this weekend, but we'll see. It may have to wait until after Christmas.

Last edited:
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious if this is similar to 1P-LSD. I had a very reliable source for that, and it was identical to any LSD I ever had, but it's only the pro drug.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was one of the things I researched before going with the 1cP. It's all anecdote, but most everyone thinks the 1cP is much smoother without a "peak" so tolerable without needing to kind of check out for awhile. 1P is reportedly much more like actual LSD-25.

BTW- my plan is on hold, I got the damn flu and been battling this for 4 days. Sucks. I'm in such a bad mood.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would be nice for a North American vendor. I was getting shipments with in a week from Canada, using snail mail.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I got around to taking this the other night. There was a group of friends and some were taking mushrooms so it was a good opportunity. I did my best to measure out what would be around 100ug.

Initial onset was very mild, almost to the point that I was debating on taking more but didn't want to be a in a bad mental spot so I was patient. After about 45 min, I got the warm flush feeling up my neck with the metallic like feel in my ears, almost tinny. Hard to explain if you've never done LSD, but I get it every time.

Started feeling talkative and uplifted 5 min later and tbh, ran this way for about the next 3-4 hours. Not much visually, but in a very good, hyper mood that just made me want to talk a lot and I was REALLY into any conversation I overheard. So an A+ for social aspect. After about 4 hours, it kind of rode in an awake state where I knew something was still there, but it was wavering. Then it just went away. Start to finish about 5-6 hours. Overall, it was fun and great for the setting, but never got to where I wanted.

Granted, I very well may not have used as much as I thought and will adjust. The one thing I think I will not care for, is the "peak" I so love. I like the build up like a roller coaster knowing what is to come and then doing the head turn with all the visual and auditory enhancements. We'll see if that changes the next time.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Powder or liquid? I'm assuming not blotter.

KameronNovak

Awards
I understand your curiosity about 1cP-LSD, and it's interesting to see how discussions have evolved over time. If you're thinking about trying it, I'd suggest checking out forums and communities where people share their experiences responsibly. Remember, safety and responsible research should always come first. And hey, speaking of exploring, there are other substances like 1D-LSD Blotter out there, but it's crucial to prioritize informed choices and safety.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
locutus24 Anabolics 19
TruthWalker Nutrition / Health 33
thebigt Supplements 30