Tamox (I would dose 20/20/10/10) and rebirth for pct

For support I would be taking
320mg hawthorn extract
1.2g garlic extract
300mg coq10
600mg nac
Maybe some citrus bergamot?

What do you think? Am I missing anything? I've never ran 1andro or 3ad before
Looks good but don't expect anything groundbreaking. You should go with dermacrine over epiandro.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a good mild cycle for sure! 60 days at those dosages should result in a nice recomp. I've gained 8 lbs in 8 weeks running 1 dhea @ 440 mg. No gain in fat. Although lethargy is going to kick in hard at 30 days. Dermacrine or transdermal 4 dhea does the trick

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Doubt youll make any gains worth the shutdown. Mild cycles usually even work for mega cuts tho.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't see anything converting to estrogen via aromatase in this stack.. no need for an AI except during PCT.
what exactly would be the goal of this cycle?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My goal would be to gain 6-8lbs of lean mass. What do you guys think about dermacrine vs epiandro for lethargy?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like you’ve done your homework...Good first cycle, as you’ll see the 1 andro gets expensive but it’s definitely decent at 400mg+

Having run epi and 1 andro as my first too, in hindsight, I would add dermacrine in fo sho!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you’ve done your homework...Good first cycle, as you’ll see the 1 andro gets expensive but it’s definitely decent at 400mg+

Having run epi and 1 andro as my first too, in hindsight, I would add dermacrine in fo sho!
Dermacrine could definitely help. Other than that looks good. I am a big fan of andros. Very keepable gains without most of the sides associated with the harder orals.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is good that we have acces to this, but when i got to some sites that sell it and look at the pct, cycle protection plus the product itself it seems like real gear is cheaper? I did one cycle of hi tehch 1-andro and 1-test and found it to work well though

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, it's not exactly my first cycle, but all I've run before is 11-oxo, 11keto, and epiandro. I know real gear is cheaper. I just picked up some dermacrine, but I wanted to make sure I had myself covered health wise.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dermacrine is high quality. Dhea and pregnelone definitely reduce lethargy.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's a good mild cycle for sure! 60 days at those dosages should result in a nice recomp. I've gained 8 lbs in 8 weeks running 1 dhea @ 440 mg. No gain in fat. Although lethargy is going to kick in hard at 30 days. Dermacrine or transdermal 4 dhea does the trick
Thats mega gains and blows the likes of Ostarine and maybe even Lgd 4033 out the water and low sides.

Did you reduce BF% on it??

I might chose 1 andro instead of Lgd now with dermacrine and Cardarine.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I didn't lose any body fat I don't think. Now as far as lgd 4033 gainz not so much. I gained alot more weight using lgd 4033 in 60 days. But it was alot more water probably. 1 dhea is very underrated. Good stuff

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to bump, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with pct and life insurance testing, I plan on buying life insurance later in the year, like if they would test for serms and how long after finishing tamox is undetectable/ how long it usually takes for cholesterol and enzymes to go back to normal.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry to bump, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with pct and life insurance testing, I plan on buying life insurance later in the year, like if they would test for serms and how long after finishing tamox is undetectable/ how long it usually takes for cholesterol and enzymes to go back to normal.
I would try to wait at least a few months after taking last dose of anything before taking a test for them. I would get private blood work done before taking that test as well. Not all insurance companies require bloodwork though.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
30 days after last dosage of tamoxifen you'll be 100% clear. Cholesterol should be back to normal also.