1AD

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Today I was telling my partner at work about some of these new "supplements" that I'm digging into. He said that he used some of that stuff way back and he said I think it was called 1AD. I told him I remembered it but never used it. He said it was awesome and he gained like crazy on it, but he thought it made his hair fall out.

That got me to thinking about it. Whats the new alternative for the old 1AD or can some people still get it?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you can still get 1AD. It's just not the same as the "andro" from the 90's, if that's what you're talking about.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today I was telling my partner at work about some of these new "supplements" that I'm digging into. He said that he used some of that stuff way back and he said I think it was called 1AD. I told him I remembered it but never used it. He said it was awesome and he gained like crazy on it, but he thought it made his hair fall out.

That got me to thinking about it. Whats the new alternative for the old 1AD or can some people still get it?
The 1AD out now is 1-androsterone. Some companies have it in pill and a couple sell it in a transdermal form.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Brother ran bottles of it back in the day. Still the best hormonal of all time from what him and his buddies say

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 ad was 1 andostenediol. Illegal to purchase in USA. Now you can buy 1 dhea. After ingestion it converts to 1 androstenediol.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
The original stuff was awesome!
Wish I would have tried it when I had the chance. I hate "politicians and lawmakers". Like I told bigt, once I retire, its going to be a whole new ball game.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wish I would have tried it when I had the chance. I hate "politicians and lawmakers". Like I told bigt, once I retire, its going to be a whole new ball game.
You can still try it. 1AD converts to DHB. You can buy DHB in oil. The pip isn't great (to say the least) but you can get it, and the dosages can be much higher as with 1AD you are limited to how much your enzymes can handle. Which is much less then what you can inject.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

The original 1ad was a powerhouse, the new 1andro is not even close. I can't think of anything with 1ad in it at the moment.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The original 1AD was good, but these are just if not more powerful.
Sd is without a doubt stronger. 1ad was probably stronger then msten and dmz. I can't speak much on m1a, I only get strength gains from it. But some people blow up on it

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1AD was probably much less liver toxic then SD or M1T. So that made it a good option no?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1AD was probably much less liver toxic then SD or M1T. So that made it a good option no?
back in the day 1-test was sometimes called little tren-most of benefits without the sides.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
back in the day 1-test was sometimes called little tren-most of benefits without the sides.

I've heard that before! It's actually really a shame 1AD isn't sold anymore. It's not a 19nor, it doesn't have bad pip like it's inject step brother (once removed), and it's not really liver toxic as it's not alkylated or methylated and it's really effective. UGL's could make it ... it would be great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've heard that before! It's actually really a shame 1AD isn't sold anymore. It's not a 19nor, it doesn't have bad pip like it's inject step brother (once removed), and it's not really liver toxic as it's not alkylated or methylated and it's really effective. UGL's could make it ... it would be great.
wrong...the pip on dhb is right up there with the worse...I think that is why PA and vpx made it oral.

but otherwise I agree, lol.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As highly as people seem to think of the compound, I'm surprised no UGLs are putting it out.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wrong...the pip on dhb is right up there with the worse...I think that is why PA and vpx made it oral.

but otherwise I agree, lol.
I know, that's what I said "it doesn't have bad pip like it's inject step brother (once removed)". DHB is 1AD's step brother. Get it? After a one step conversion, you get DHB from 1AD : D

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For what it's worth you can get Nano 1-T here in the UK. I haven't a clue how effective it is, other than apparently it tastes awful and at £70 a bottle it's quite pricey. Might give it a go for my summer cycle as thanks to USPS delays my Icon One is god knows where.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For what it's worth you can get Nano 1-T here in the UK. I haven't a clue how effective it is, other than apparently it tastes awful and at £70 a bottle it's quite pricey. Might give it a go for my summer cycle as thanks to USPS delays my Icon One is god knows where.
no tracking#?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I forgot about that. It's from Fusion. Have you tried it yet?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran it a couple of years back.....it’s decent. Strength gains were legit. I stacked it but can’t remember what with.
I Knew someone on here had tried it, but I couldn't remember who.

Did you do any kind of log?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I bothered Rob about my order that was sent out on the 6th. USPS is sucking bad.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
no tracking#?
Yeah unfortunately it left the regional delivery centre in LA beginning of April.....no further updates but Rob chased up info and USPS are in the s**t with international shipments. Probably sat in a bag in Chicago still.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah unfortunately it left the regional delivery centre in LA beginning of April.....ni further updates but Rob chased up info and USPS are in the s**t with international shipments. Probably say in a bag in Chigago still.
we live in Indiana. one of my wife's friends sent her a package from Michigan[border state]the woman also sent my wife a tracking#. after awhile when her package hadn't come yet I tracked it for her....get this, it was in las vegas, Nevada!!! fortunately her package is now in Indianapolis and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

ROB is truly a great guy, it is my honor to work for him. glad he could chase it down for you!!!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
we live in Indiana. one of my wife's friends sent her a package from Michigan[border state]the woman also sent my wife a tracking#. after awhile when her package hadn't come yet I tracked it for her....get this, it was in las vegas, Nevada!!! fortunately her package is now in Indianapolis and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

ROB is truly a great guy, it is my honor to work for him. glad he could chase it down for you!!!
I ordered some auto parts a couple years ago. They shipped from in state, here in GA, about an hour away tops. Got routed through Indy and back down. Dumbest thing id ever seen.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been very successful with my deliveries during this CV-19 time. All of my mail and packages have been delivered as fast as is possible.

Apex Alchemy's deliveries are always fast anyway, but I was thankful that none of mine got slowed down during this time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been very successful with my deliveries during this CV-19 time. All of my mail and packages have been delivered as fast as is possible.

Apex Alchemy's deliveries are always fast anyway, but I was thankful that none of mine got slowed down during this time.
I have ordered from apex and can vouch for this...but I get iron legion/iconic packages much, much more frequently and so-far over the last 3 years or so have never had a issue.

BUT---no company no matter how good their reputation, has control over numbskulls working for usps!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have ordered from apex and can vouch for this...but I get iron legion/iconic packages much, much more frequently and so-far over the last 3 years or so have never had a issue.

BUT---no company no matter how good their reputation, has control over numbskulls working for usps!!!
Absolutely!

All of my orders so far from Apex Alchemy couldn't have arrived any quicker.

... But I was really commenting on the fact that (so far) USPS hasn't held up, or delayed any packages.
.. I'm grateful for that.
:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely!

All of my orders so far from Apex Alchemy couldn't have arrived any quicker.

... But I was really commenting on the fact that (so far) USPS hasn't held up, or delayed any packages.
.. I'm grateful for that.
:)
we both need to find a wooden table and do some knocking, lol.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ordered some stuff from one of Robs stores a few weeks ago. Ordered it Saturday afternoon and paid I think a few extra bucks for express shipping. He had it in the mail before they stopped running Saturday night and was on my door step 2000 miles away by Monday at noon. Also the entire iconic line of brands has probably the best customer service I have ever seen for a supplement company.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I saw where above somebody saying 1-Ad was stronger than Msten/dmz but not as strong as SD.

I can assure you it was nowhere near as strong as msten or DMZ. It was so beloved because the gains were about as quality and keepable as it comes though with almost no sides besides lipids and maybe mild acne for some. Almost like a better version of oral primo. 1-test is actually considered by a lot of people as similar to high dose primo.

with 1Ad it could be run for 8 weeks, limited side effects. People would put on 8 -12 lbs and keep 80-100% of the gains . Steady strength increase. Gains would start really becoming apparent week 3-4.

with the designers people might put on 15-20 of glycogen and be lucky to have gained 4 quality pounds after they stop, and then be completely shut down. In addition all the toxic sides that make people feel crappy.

I remember reading somewhere that apparent Patrick Arnold (who brought 1Ad to market) disagreed with companies bringing m1t, methyl dien, m40hn, m14add to the market. These were drugs that got researched and dropped from medical use due to toxicity. He thought it was a bad idea for these to be sold OTC. Ultimately the they got banned, then came phera and SD and halo... and you know how it goes from there. It almost seemed though from what I read that he felt maybe 1 and 4 ad would have never got the ban hammer if it wasn’t for things like M1t being able to be purchased otc in malls by everyone

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ordered some stuff from one of Robs stores a few weeks ago. Ordered it Saturday afternoon and paid I think a few extra bucks for express shipping. He had it in the mail before they stopped running Saturday night and was on my door step 2000 miles away by Monday at noon. Also the entire iconic line of brands has probably the best customer service I have ever seen for a supplement company.
thank you for the kind words!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I saw where above somebody saying 1-Ad was stronger than Msten/dmz but not as strong as SD.

I can assure you it was nowhere near as strong as msten or DMZ. It was so beloved because the gains were about as quality and keepable as it comes though with almost no sides besides lipids and maybe mild acne for some. Almost like a better version of oral primo. 1-test is actually considered by a lot of people as similar to high dose primo.

with 1Ad it could be run for 8 weeks, limited side effects. People would put on 8 -12 lbs and keep 80-100% of the gains . Steady strength increase. Gains would start really becoming apparent week 3-4.

with the designers people might put on 15-20 of glycogen and be lucky to have gained 4 quality pounds after they stop, and then be completely shut down. In addition all the toxic sides that make people feel crappy.

I remember reading somewhere that apparent Patrick Arnold (who brought 1Ad to market) disagreed with companies bringing m1t, methyl dien, m40hn, m14add to the market. These were drugs that got researched and dropped from medical use due to toxicity. He thought it was a bad idea for these to be sold OTC. Ultimately the they got banned, then came phera and SD and halo... and you know how it goes from there. It almost seemed though from what I read that he felt maybe 1 and 4 ad would have never got the ban hammer if it wasn’t for things like M1t being able to be purchased otc in malls by everyone
excellant post!!!
I guess it might be said that when it comes to hormonals, stronger isn't always better

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Ha...M1-T, craziest stuff I ever used back in 2006. Got major body recomp off it and really bad shin pumps as I recall. Well I've ordered the Nano 1-T tonight and it'll be here Monday/Tuesday. Decided on that over a Halodrol cycle as it's non methylated.

I'll save the Icon One when it eventually arrives for later on.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Just depends on application. For people trying to win powerlifting meets maybe giant doses of m1t, halotestin, methyl Tren, high dose anadrol might be desirable to reach those goals.

For long term body comp changes though, lower doses of safer, and less harsh compounds that are easier to recover from and allow for keepable gains especially in people that are completely coming off probably get people further towards their body comp goals 2 years down the road.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
M1t was nuts but methyl dien was even better for body comp changes for a lot of people. M1t gave more strength and people blew up on it.

Methyl dienolone was almost a compound you could take for 2 weeks and not realize you are taking it, then you go to bed and wake up the next morning and all of a sudden you went from a spare tire around the waist before to a well defined 6 pack. Then you jump on the scale and end up 7lbs up despite your brand new abs even though you were eating at maintainence cals

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Yeah unfortunately it left the regional delivery centre in LA beginning of April.....no further updates but Rob chased up info and USPS are in the s**t with international shipments. Probably sat in a bag in Chicago still.
thats sucks brother. I told Rob that our Fedex/UPS/ USPS are pretty shady around here. I think Fedex is scraping the bottom of the barrel for us. They're driving dang U-Hauls as delivery trucks here.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It would have been so interesting to see what it would be like if 4-diol and 1-AD were available over the counter today.. probably would be less younger guys going to the black market for test because they would have an oral alternative readily available to them.. I don’t get why the government can’t UNBAN those compounds especially when you have the 1 dhea and 4 dhea everywhere today. It’s not like they were any more harmful if you think about it.. and also.. I have never seen any UGL sell those 4AD etc 1 step compounds. I don’t get it, are they hard to come by??

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It would have been so interesting to see what it would be like if 4-diol and 1-AD were available over the counter today.. probably would be less younger guys going to the black market for test because they would have an oral alternative readily available to them.. I don’t get why the government can’t UNBAN those compounds especially when you have the 1 dhea and 4 dhea everywhere today. It’s not like they were any more harmful if you think about it.. and also.. I have never seen any UGL sell those 4AD etc 1 step compounds. I don’t get it, are they hard to come by??
Yeah it's a shame they arent more readily available. Here in the UK you can get 4-Diol and 1-T from PN which is the cycle I've now lined up. How effective it will be remains to be seen??

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah it's a shame they arent more readily available. Here in the UK you can get 4-Diol and 1-T from PN which is the cycle I've now lined up. How effective it will be remains to be seen??
You'll probably get shutdown, with not much results. I remember my 1dhea, 4dhea, epiandro cycle. Got shutdown, results sucked. Got major acne. I couldn't replicate such acne with anything else I took. Weird.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I ordered some auto parts a couple years ago. They shipped from in state, here in GA, about an hour away tops. Got routed through Indy and back down. Dumbest thing id ever seen.
I sent a Christmas card 4 years ago that got returned to sender back at my house about 6 months ago, where the hell was that card at for 3.5 years

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You'll probably get shutdown, with not much results. I remember my 1dhea, 4dhea, epiandro cycle. Got shutdown, results sucked. Got major acne. I couldn't replicate such acne with anything else I took. Weird.
Sorry to hear about your 1dhea, 4dhea, epiandro cycle. I don't think the Nano 1-T/4-AD will give me zero results. Some people have also done well on the those Dhea Andro's...which I'm not using anyway.