12steps simple dicana and adipo kinetic log

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
when i say simple. i mean simple. i will update this once a week. this will be roughly a six weeker. i want to see how dicana stacks up. i have used adipo before. i like the energy and appetite suppression. current weight 254 waist size is 48 inches. yes i have become quit a fat ass. i was down to 230 during the summer. i just let myself go and let work and girlfriend issues destroy my diet. so here goes week 1 i will be running roughly 2000 cals a day i will lift 3 days a week and do hiit cardio for 30 mins a day everyday. ps i dont know my bodygat percentage i will try to find that out
:donut:

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
current weight 249 waist down to 47 my diet was kinda dirty so i am sure i could have done better theres always next week

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested to hear feedback on the new Dicana...subbed.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
wow dsade subbed my log. thanks man. i have learned much from you post in the past keep droppin the knowledge bro.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow dsade subbed my log. thanks man. i have learned much from you post in the past keep droppin the knowledge bro.
Dicana was always a favorite of mine - extremely effective (granted at double dosage) but my understanding is that the new version IS doubled.

Thyroid manipulation represents the final angle of a fatloss stack, one that I have not researched enough to develop my own - until then, Dicana and the Gaspari products are excellent quality.

Good luck with your cut!

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
sorry for not updating ,but things have been rediculous. i didnt hit the gym at all last week. i even gained 3lbs i stopped the dicana when i realized i couldnt work out with it. so this is a new week sort of i am gonna restart the dicana. i have done some research and i am going to add a ph(4ad and liquid masterdrol) and see how this pans out i have like four more weeks of dicana. and 6 weeks on the ph. sorry i know this is going to effect my mini log. by the way dsade did you notice any lethargy from dicana my first week i was just worn out alot.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subbed

Im interested in Dicana for a cut but know very little about it

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I am also interested in it as well,i was thinking of adding it to my clen cycle i am running now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Training Forum 1
musclemaker Company Promotions 6
mixedup Anabolics 94
PatWheeler Anabolics 2