12 weeks after massfx/hypx2.. gyno symptoms???

Blitzkrag

Awards
I took the massfx/hypx2 stack for 6 weeks and stopped on 9/4/09. I quit the stack because I was starting to shed hair. Now here we are almost 12 weeks later and im experiencing gyno symptoms? Is this possible?

My nipples lately have been looking a little puffy and today they felt tender and irritated. They have always been a very slightly puffy, but they seem worse. It was annoying me all day long. It felt like my shirt was rubbing them all day even if when I wasn't moving. The areola and the nipple itself even seem to look maybe a tad bigger. Also when I walk down stairs my pecs bounce sometimes and my nipples will feel sore or tender when this happens. There are no bumps/lumps but it feels like the area underneath the areola and very close around it is filled with a small amount of water.

I looked closely at them and they looked a little red and irritated. I was wondering if maybe they were just really dry so I put some hand lotion on them. I am really hoping that this is the case. Do you guys ever have a problem like that?

I know this post sounds ridiculous, but it is all completely serious. Any advice?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chaffing, dryness, and irritation can be seasonal. If you are of a bit fairer skin, it might just be more sensitive. Wearing a shirt that rubs the nips one day can be a possible cause for irritation in the days to follow. (Then again, so could jumper cables... lol) Gyno, by nature, is the development of breast tissue under the nip. If you aren't feeling any lumps now, it could be too early to tell. However, from the nature of the stack you took, gyno is pretty much written out of the equation in the vast majority of instances. HX2 alone is an AI that lowers estrogen and I've not heard of one case of estro-rebound after it or any other OTC AIs. MassFX has a light AI built in as well to protect against gyno irritation, flare-ups, or causing it in the first place. Looking at the nature of the ingredients at play here, I'm going to say that I'm 99.9% sure that it isn't really gyno brought on by the supps. Keep an eye on things, and if you feel the need, visit the doc for a check-up. For now, if they are irritated, don't play with 'em!! :D

Blitzkrag

Awards
Thanks for the input T-AD. I'm not fair skinned. Im rather dark complected. I think there is definitely some sort of issue going on.

The only other cause I can think of is I have been eating clif builder's bars every morning for maybe 3 weeks. The main ingredient is soy protein isolate. However, that seems just as unlikely to the problem as the massfx and hyp, IMO. Not really sure whats going on here.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
You are probably playing with your nipples too much, the more you rub and squeeze them the more irritated they will become, if you have been playing with them a lot then stop and do not touch them for a few days, if the symptoms are gone then you have found your problem, i am not assuming you touch them a lot but when a lot of guys fear gyno they touch there nipplys all day long...

Go to the doctor and get bloodword done, tell him you fear, and check e levels...if they come back off the charts maybe you have an issue, I could be completely wrong but it is worth a checkup

Blitzkrag

Awards
Felt the same all day today. It feels like a very slight pinching, but constant. However, when I touch them they dont feel sore or anything like that. I stopped touching them but damn this is annoying. Does this sound like the early signs of gyno? What the hell is going on? If it doesn't go away in the next day or two im going to go to the doctor.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soreness alone doesn't necessarily indicate gyno. If you've had it in the past but it seemed to go away (pubertal gyno, for example), then just about anything you take that deals with hormone levels can bring on a flare-up. Again, I'm not certain at all that your prior stack would be the cause of anything new here, as the sheer amount of estrogen that it lowered is the reverse of what would cause gyno.

For now, try a few of these tips:

1. If you've switched soap, bodywash, lotions or the like in the past few weeks, switch back to what you're used to.
2. Wear shirts that are loose enough to breath but tight enough that they won't rub your nips during daily activity. If it's warm where you are, walk around the house topless.
3. Protect 'em with some lotion, preferably with lanolin or olive-oil based.

and last... the wifey suggests cabbage leaves. Seems to be a wive's tale or something about using them for sore nips n bewbs. Something about lactating and whatnot. I don't know, she's the one who had the baby. I just held the right leg. ;) :lol:

Blitzkrag

Awards
Well its definitely gyno. If I wear a t-shirt my nipples stick out. I'm not really sure what to do. There are no lumps and they aren't sore to the touch, but that area of my chest is getting bigger.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Well its definitely gyno. If I wear a t-shirt my nipples stick out. I'm not really sure what to do. There are no lumps and they aren't sore to the touch, but that area of my chest is getting bigger.
It's not gyno if u can't feel a firm mass under the nipple. Plan and simple! What's ur bf%?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not gyno if u can't feel a firm mass under the nipple. Plan and simple! What's ur bf%?
You thinkin subcutaneous fat stores that are simply being accentuated by increased muscle mass? Happens...

Blitzkrag

Awards
Well I read a journal article they did with tamox about how there was a lumpy kind of gyno and a fatty type of gyno. So, naturally, I am thinking it may be the fatty kind...

I've actually considered the increased muscle mass thing. If there was no irritation I would accept that as the answer. The irritation seems to be getting less and less though. It does seem like my chest has been growing extremely fast lately... its really hard to say.

I just took my bf with some cheap calipers and it measured 12% the first time and 11% the second time. If I had to guess by looking I would say 12%.

I read somewhere that the fatty kind of gyno is more commonly associated with progesterone so I started taking some b6 2 days ago. I figured there wasn't much to lose. I'm going to give it another day or two before I think about seeing my doctor, but from what I've read it seems like that is usually pretty pointless except for getting my hormone levels tested.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
The Primordial Perf. guys recommended Vitex and b6 with their 1-tren product to keep progesterone related symptoms under control, you may give it a shot.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
It is possible that the hyperdrol squashed your estrogen so bad that you are having a rebound, never heard of this with just an AI but I have heard of delayed gyno from over use of an AI after a cycle...maybe go to the doctor, tell him you took and AI and think you have gyno now...I may be completely wrong.

Blitzkrag

Awards
Just wanted to update everyone...

Everything is back to normal. All the puffiness went away and no more irritation. I wish I knew what happened, but I don't think Ill ever know.

One other thing, my dentist had me on a 10 day course of a non-steroidal anti inflammatory. Its basically like ibuprofen, but I looked it up. One of the side effects was water retention. Perhaps I was just holding so much water that my nipples got puffy. I think it is weird that I was experiencing pain/irritation on something like that though.

Anyways, thanks to you guys for helping.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad to hear that everything worked out, and that the cause was probably something other than the Mass FX/Hyperdrol X2 stack, because that's the next supplement combo I would like to try!

In fact, I currently have a thread about that very topic (how well does that stack work).

What did you think? Besides your "gyno scare," how well did the stack work when you were on it?

Blitzkrag

Awards
I got some decent results out of the stack for the 6 weeks I was on it. Seemed like I leaned out a little and still gained 4lbs. My diet was pretty clean and I wasn't pushing the calories too hard. Had a rise in libido and did notice some of the "alpha" feeling some people talk about, which was pleasantly surprising. Also got some oily skin, was taking two showers a day, and as I mentioned earlier I was starting to shed hair.

Most of the reviews I read the people had very little negative sides though. I think maybe im just more sensitive to that stuff than most.